News

WOW WEDDINGS

BellaNaija.com

Right now Adaure is featuring an assortment of wedding websites on her blog. Check it out.I checked them out and its giving me wedding fever for real….I recently came across pictures of Sylvia Edem’s wedding (she is a former Miss Nigeria).Anyways, what sparked my interest was the fact that she had a horse drawn carriage at her wedding….Yes u heard right.. A HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE IN A LAGOS WEDDING…I think its all good fun…..weddings in Naija are getting more spectacular every second….I am proud….View for urself below:

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Belle

July 1, 2006 at 2:08 am

wow… thats one heck of a wedding! I personally dont care for large weddings, but hey(!) to each his own 😉

Thank you so much for stopping by, and i have definitely bookmarked your site. Hope to read more of your blogs!

2. Orikinla Osinachi.

July 1, 2006 at 12:37 pm

This is what we call “Eko for Show” Lagos wedding in style.

Well done on your blogging.
    So far so good.

God bless.

3. Bella Naija

July 2, 2006 at 1:08 am

Thanks for all the luv ooo….I luv large weddings I cant deny (the ibo girl in me lol)….its a once in a lifetime thing so…..

4. Adaure

July 2, 2006 at 3:11 am

For real ‘na wa oh’… do they have a wedding webbie? Please find and send abeg

5. Bella Naija

July 2, 2006 at 1:33 pm

unfortunately, they dont have a wedding website but they r in ovation this month…i’ll scan the pics if i can get my hands on it

6. Onada

July 6, 2006 at 9:54 pm

LOL is that a veil on that horse????

7. Ngozi

November 2, 2006 at 11:50 am

ghetto fabulous. faux rich.

8. Omodudu

January 31, 2007 at 4:40 pm

LOL, kudos to Ibi, though! You go girl. If you ever read this, (ASC)…hehehe

9. Anonymous

February 1, 2007 at 9:04 pm

bella this is fab. wedding planners are a dime a dozen here. But you will cause more trouble more and more people will out as planners now. Ever since that Funke bucknor started doing this about 3 – 4 years ago, it became the coolest thing to do.

10. Anonymous

February 1, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Actually i disagree with you on this one people. Funke Bucknor was the pioneer everybody knows that in Lagos all the others came after the fact.

11. factual

May 5, 2007 at 10:12 pm

thats not true…Molara Akinosho of just weddings…www.jwevents.net started way way before funke bucknor..funke her self in an interview said molara was one of her inspirations for getting into the biz…simbabe,akin of party world, uche majekodumi, yewande zaccheus of Eventful are the real pioneers…pls get ur facts right-jwevents is 2nd generation,funke is 3rd or fourth…fact

12. Anonymous

February 28, 2008 at 10:56 pm

hi guys
    uche majekodunmi is not an event planner
    shes a decorator ohhhh

13. diva

December 2, 2010 at 4:49 am

oh yea, i rem that wedding. twas amazing

14. Pingback: BN Bytes: Then & Now – Miss Nigeria 2002 Sylvia Edem-Emechete | Bella Naija