News

BELLA NAIJA – NIGERIA FASHION WEEK – DAY 2

BellaNaija.com

Can’t believe I forgot…..I just wanted to wish many of our bellanaija readers best wishes as you guys resume school or start your first/new jobs…All the best!!!
I think yesterday set a new record with the number of visitors to the blog…thank u so much!…..pleaseee leave your comments…it’s what adds spice to the pie…lol

BELLA NAIJA – NIGERIA FASHION WEEK – BLOKES ‘N’ DIVAS

THE DESIGNERS – TEDDY LEGBEDION & PATRICK OSAGHAE

Blokes ‘n’ Divas is a trend-setting Nigerian fashion label…
The creative directors/creators of the label, Teddy Legbedion and Patrick Osaghae who were both born in Benin City , Nigeria.
With a presence in Lagos, Italy and South Africa….They have been able to carve a strong niche as innovative and creative designers who are not afraid to use uncommon fabrics and prints to create their gorgeous clothes…

FUN FACT
Teddy and Patrick studied Agricultural Economics and Mechanical Engineering respectively.

Visit their website HERE
I can see Illrymz modelling for Blokes ‘n’ Divas…nice one

Luv it! Luv it! Luv it!
Fab or Flop? Trendy or over-the-top? What do you guys think?

1. adaure

September 6, 2006 at 7:28 am

Lol.. that could have been me hitting refresh to see the new comments…..lol.
    YEAAA!!! I AM FIRST TODAY.
    Interesting stuff.. these two featured designers… again hot on the run way and mags but not quite floting my boat

2. Ehi

September 6, 2006 at 8:11 am

Lol @ Adaure

I agree….fab on the runway but personally not feeling their stuff..

3. bibi

September 6, 2006 at 9:00 am

lmao at adaure…same as here too

oh well nice designs

4. threeeighteen

September 6, 2006 at 9:43 am

ok so av been a lurker for the longest, I guess its about time I post a comment… gots to give ma Edo bros some props…

the designs are creative, not mind-blowing but cute nonetheless… I can definitely see them coming up with some creative and unique pieces…

@ Bella Naija, I know you hear this all the time, but I absolutely love and really enjoy reading your blog, (yours as well adaure). thanks for sharing…

5. nunu

September 6, 2006 at 11:38 am

hi,Bellayou are really doing a niceeeeeeeeeee job.you rock and the outfits rock too.please,how do i get in touch with you cos i work with a fashion designer in lagos.cheers

6. TaureanMinx

September 6, 2006 at 12:15 pm

Funny, saw their faces and immediately thought BENIN MEN and I was right! Not bad.

7. Omolabake

September 6, 2006 at 2:12 pm

Nice enough but nothing to note to tell my taylor about….
    Bella can u at try and feature( in the future) some styles that is usually in magazines like City People.

8. naijagal

September 6, 2006 at 2:16 pm

Hey me likes! Nice Nice how did aduare beat me to this today!!

9. princessafrique

September 6, 2006 at 6:17 pm

me likey. I really love the fabric. I know some people have been saying the clothes shown are not wearable. but typically runway collections are for ‘show’ not neccesarily what customers would order to wear out.

lol @ omolabake’s comment about city people. good idea but where will she get the pictures from?
    abi bella u get photographer?

10. Bella Naija

September 6, 2006 at 6:24 pm

Big thank u to everyone that has commented! MUAH!
    @adaure ….lol…u r #1

@ehi…ah ah now…they clothes are lovely!!!! i will remove u from my briday train lol

@bibi…thanks for the luv..lol at ur ‘celebrity’ crush comment d other day

@threeeighteen AND taureanminx …see ur Edo bros are really repping…lol

@nunu … my email is [email protected] – make sure u hola!!!

@taureanminx….of course u have to immediately recignize ur ‘brothers’

@omolabake…thanks for the luv …appreciate it..as per the city people stuvves…fun idea but as princess said…where would i get the pictures…no joke..is anyone is willing to volunteer their fly pics… i dont mind!

@naijagal…u r still the champion..lol

@princessafrique…we r on the same page…thanx a mill

11. Biodun

September 6, 2006 at 6:54 pm

Aside from the red number, they dont seem wearable, but all in all they r doing big things, so big ups!

12. Anonymous

September 6, 2006 at 7:40 pm

I personally LOVE the clothes and have a dress by blokes and divas. The guys are really talented!!!! Cheers bellanaija

13. TeeKay

September 6, 2006 at 8:15 pm

I read ur blog everyday, its very interesting, just for JT to reveal ur secret identity. She says hi. Keep up the good work girl.

14. Ehi

September 6, 2006 at 8:19 pm

Bella naija….you know your wedding can never hold without me….lol

15. Dimples

September 6, 2006 at 8:30 pm

Nice one…creative and all that….BIG UP!!!

16. naijagal web blog junkie

September 6, 2006 at 9:00 pm

did i hear wedding? who is getting married soon:) be sure to follow my guide oh LOL
    bella I say kudos keep up the good job!

17. Bella Naija

September 6, 2006 at 11:48 pm

ohhh TeeKay…lol…
    Miss JT just told me….very cool…
    thanks for the visiting and the comments…now i expect 2 see u here everyday lol

@dimples…thanks much! I see u r a Man U fan…very very good…lol

@naijagal…ur wedding guide is very nice…creative and all tht.

18. Omolabake

September 7, 2006 at 3:31 pm

BN….
    I actually thot about sending some pic of my ankara’s…..but for my identity……lol

19. Bella Naija

September 7, 2006 at 3:49 pm

omolabake….please send it…I wont put it on my blog…I even need some inspiration for some designs I want to make…Thanks! [email protected]