News

TREND – AGE AINT NOTHIN’ BUT A NUMBER

Hey Everyone!!!!
What’s good? I hope you had a great weekend because mine was f-a-b!
My friends threw me a surprise party! I was sooo shocked…Thanks sweeties!
It wasn’t my birthday nor was it a bridal or baby shower LOL…so you’ll just have to guess what the surprise party was for…
Anyways, hope that you are enjoying your summer so far…wherever you are in the world! I can’t wait to go to the beach somewhere and start rocking the bikinis and all that.
Did you vote for your fav on the Blogville Idol blog? This weekend’s theme was Nigerian songs! The contestants did a really great job…I was impressed! Pink Satin and Opeke…u girls rock…the judges are very impressive too so check out all the action – HERE

LOL…Today’s post is soooo random!
Sometimes when I am trying to figure out what to post, the most random ideas come into my head…Anyways, here goes enjoy…
I have noticed that over the last year or so, several prominent male Nigerian musicians have married or become engaged to women older than them. I actually think this is a progressive movement, in that, these men and women are bucking societal restrictions and following their hearts.
So many men in Nigeria marry women, decades younger for whatever reason and noone bats an eyelid…So why not the women?

Dare Art-Alade and Deola Ayeni
Earlier this year, Dare married his girlfriend, Interior Designer, Deola Ayeni. I really think they complement each other as a couple. All the best in their marriage.

Peter Okoye (P-Square) and Lola Omotayo
Peter from the Nigerian musical duo, P-Square has been dating ad executive, Lola Omotayo for over a year. Despite the age difference and all the uproar, they are still together, doing their thing.

Soul E (Emmanuel Oluwatosin Ifechukwude Okose) and Ure Queen Okezie
The Nigerian newspapers and magazines have been having a field day with this over the last week. Rising musician, Soul E of ‘Soul E Baba Dey Here’ fame is engaged/married (Apparently they have completed the registry ceremony) to Ure Okezie, a divorced former bank executive who is 11 years older than him.

Usher Raymond and Tameka Foster
This has also happened on the international scene with 29-year-old singer, Usher who is currently engaged to Tameka Foster, who is over a decade older than him divorced with 3 children.

Please this is a fun discussion so lets not break it down to something else.
Anyways, so what do you think?
Ladies, would you marry/seriously date a younger man?
Guys, would you marry/seriously date an older woman?
Let us know…
Have a great week!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. overanalyzer

June 18, 2007 at 5:26 pm

Yes! First, finally! Praise da Lord!!!

2. Icy

June 18, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Dammit I was tryna be 1st lol! I can work with 2nd

3. Kpakpando

June 18, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Maneka Foster has special juju I dont care what you people say

4. My 2 cents

June 18, 2007 at 5:30 pm

I’m cool been 3rd, what’s up bella?, random but interesting post too.
    I don’t see anything wrong with dating/marrying a younger man. If he is secure in his manhood and loves me for me them it’s on.

A lot of relationships like that last longer cause the individuals involved must be mature enough to discern the reason for the union.

5. My 2 cents

June 18, 2007 at 5:31 pm

@Kpakpando,
    Nne ehn, special juju is an understament, the girl cooked usher done!

6. eastcoast

June 18, 2007 at 5:34 pm

Oh no, I was also working on being first. Anyways, I’m just gonna take whatever position i have today but i’m definitely gonna keep aiming at responding first.
    Wow, itz kool to know that the trend is growing in naija. For so long, it has been almost a taboo. Just wondering, do they take shots from stand-up comedians like Demi and Ashton?

7. truth

June 18, 2007 at 5:44 pm

There’s got to be a darn great, superb reason for me to hook up with someone even a min younger than I am, and before you even bring that up, Love doesn’t quite cut it as that great reason for me.

I have quite a number of male friends with their ladies older and when they seek my advice I am really good at undoing all the buckles and analyzing what really should count. For whatever reason I don’t apply that same model to myself. I must have some personal bias that I don’t want to get rid of cos ‘truth’ is there’s really nothing there….except when the difference is closing up to 2 digits and the lady is older.

Anyway,life goes on doesn’t it? Whoever said the reverse was an assurance that it’d work out.

8. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 6:19 pm

Thank God, I’ve been waiting… lol najia gossip mag is FAB…LOL…
    dont think i can date a guy younger than me, any younger and we’re talking high sch lookalikes nahhh.

proud nigerian’s are breaking the mold thou.

9. Ugo Daniels

June 18, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Like they say, age aint nuffing but a number and am cool with dat!

10. Bella'sNumber1Fan

June 18, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Bella was the surprise party an engagement party????

11. overanalyzer

June 18, 2007 at 6:32 pm

Ok, I’m back! It is definitely nice to see most people stepping outside what’s considered the norm in today’s society. However, I wouldn’t (and I pray to God that I won’t have to) consider being with someone so much younger than I am. SO big ups to these couples!

Btw Bella, if the surprise party wasn’t for ur b’day or bridal or baby shower, could it have been for an engagement? Just wondering o as per, a while back, u said something about ur life changing very soon in a big way (I’m paraphrasing).

12. overanalyzer

June 18, 2007 at 6:35 pm

Argh @ Bella’sNumber1Fan, You basically took that question right out of my head!

13. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Whats the age difference between Dare Art-Alade and Deola Ayeni? Same question whats the age difference between Peter Okoye (P-Square) and Lola Omotayo?

I can see 5 years either way. Anything else like that 3rd couple and Usher is just gross.

14. misstimi

June 18, 2007 at 6:44 pm

I woulda made top ten if i hadnt been talkin to u on the phone! hehe
    Hey bella! Very interesting post…intriguing…
    I dont think there is anything wrong with being with someone older or younger than you as long as the love is real. afterall in the Bible days it was VEYR NORMAL to marry some1 that was much older if she came from distingished family.
    However i do have one quam with one of the couples. See Usher and I are engaged so all this talk about this other woman is quite impossible if you get my drift!
    luv ya

15. Dammie

June 18, 2007 at 6:48 pm

Age ain’t nothing but a numberrr

16. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Hi Bella
    Hmm… this is something that me and my 30-something friends have discussed.
    Would we date a guy in his 20s? Would depend on how much the age difference is and how we look together. Don’t want to look like anyone’s beautiful mommy oo!
    Nowadays younger guys can be just as matured as guys in their 30s. So guess it’s a never say never situation for me.

17. Ladybrille

June 18, 2007 at 7:10 pm

I have no qualms with being with a man much younger. It’s not even an issue for me. But I do expect he has certain level of maturity [which would probably come from certain life experiences he has had], a sophisticated edge about him and appreciation of his and other people’s culture, among other things. If he got it, then age ain’t nothing but a number, indeed!

18. Sasco

June 18, 2007 at 7:14 pm

If the guy is younger but has good principles and loves u pls go out with him. Age is nothing but indeed a number.

19. BOBBY

June 18, 2007 at 7:31 pm

I guess, there is nothing wrong with it, i would a prefer a man older than me, but thats me…other folks prefer all sorts of things…

Good luck to them all.

20. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 7:59 pm

BELLA IS ENGAGED!!!
    Congrats girl!

21. Bella Naija

June 18, 2007 at 8:05 pm

LOL
    Anonymous….ah ah who said I was engaged! LOL
    I have noooo comment!

22. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 8:24 pm

my dear you’ve told on yourself, congratulations all the same 🙂

23. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 8:25 pm

ps: where’s the wedding website?

24. Bluntremi

June 18, 2007 at 8:33 pm

Age is nothing but a number…
    If you limit your options , I think it depends on the people involved. But there is nothing wrong with it. I respect people who are younger than me now just as I expect to be respected…as a person. Not as a number.

Its great to see naijas breaking the mold though. Age/respect is such a big deal over there and you would be surprised about how people fight over a month age difference…talk less a few years.

Great post darling…and congrats!!

25. Bella Naija

June 18, 2007 at 8:38 pm

Ok….seriously I am NOT engaged!
    ah ah…take it easyyyyyyy
    I did get a beautiful piece of jewellery this weekend tho and no it wasnt an engagement ring!

26. Nigeria Politricks

June 18, 2007 at 9:05 pm

A beautiful piece of jewellery and a surprise party?…uhm,uhmm! Oya, Bella spill the beans quick quick…Whether it was engagement or not, we are still happy for you anywayz. Congrats!
    As per the age difference/marriage thingy, it’s their business. LOVE ROCKS!

27. Tayo

June 18, 2007 at 9:19 pm

hmmm, interesting post Bella … older girls, younger men. This is not the first time it’s happening and is definitely not going to be the last we’ll hear. I think it first depends on both of them. If they’re ready to weather whatever trials and opposition that’ll come (because they’ll come), then they can go ahead. Love is very strong. But trials are what tests the strength of love. One major thing to consider before marriage is their mutual friends. You can imagine a couple’s hangout where all the wives present are much younger than our “older” wife How will she flow? (especially if it’s a Yoruba setting where you have to do all the “respect” thing, and everybody is like Sista, sista …) It could also happen the other way, hanging out and all the guys are much older than our young husband. That’s why many of such couples rarely hang out with others.

28. Anonymous

June 18, 2007 at 10:03 pm

isn’t bella married already?

29. Bella's fan 001

June 18, 2007 at 10:03 pm

Bella just got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Bella Naija

June 18, 2007 at 10:05 pm

I am not married ooo! hahahah u guys r using me to speculate! LOL

31. Pink-satin

June 18, 2007 at 10:17 pm

i wouldnt like to marry someone younger than me..but if it happens..if u are ahppy who cares abt age wahtever jare

32. Fan Ice

June 18, 2007 at 10:26 pm

BELLA IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

33. Just Me

June 18, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Is he a younger guy? LOL!

34. Kpakpando

June 18, 2007 at 10:34 pm

bella see propaganda in your comment section, instead of you to just give us full gist, see how half gist has caused your own wahala. very good for you :p

As far as dating a younger guy, I think I would as long as he’s legal and we’re both honest about what our expectations are. Do I see myself marrying a youngin, but I really never know what the future holds for me. I am an equal opportunity dater o jare, he better just kneel down when he’s talking to me sha lawl, lawl, lawl!

35. Angela

June 18, 2007 at 10:42 pm

How are you bella? Great to know you had a nice weekend. I did as well.

Yes, this whole thingie about marrying older women is cool to me sha. What’s the big deal? I stand corrected, but where in the bible did God commanding us to marry certain ages?

But (hehehehe) Tameka foster own be one kind. Before you pick up a MILF, at least pick up a hot one abi which ones is a man-looking MILF? Husher..ooops Usher missed on that one.

Back to the topic, as long as the guy is mature enough to handle me, of course i will date a younger man. dated one recently and everything was going well, until the guy called me and said “his pastor saw vision that we can’t be togetheer” of course the only thing the pastor knew was my age (older than this bobo) and that was the only thing required before the holy spirit started speaking with her. Yeah, that goes a lot for maturity on the guy’s side ba? I figured the age thingie was an issue to him as well,else why was that the only thing he mentioned to his pastor? IMO, if the guy can handle, why not. If, he going to exhibit immaturity every now and then, then it’s not worth the hassle. Rememeber that a person’s age doesn’t usually come up until your intelligence/sharpness is being questioned.

36. Dimples

June 18, 2007 at 11:06 pm

Oh Bella congrats on the engagement….lol(just thought i’d also get in on the joke)

Straight to the point-“I can’t date/marry a younger guy”-as in really what the hell for??

37. ~Mimi~

June 18, 2007 at 11:43 pm

CONGRATULATIONS BELLA!!!!!

WHEN ARE THE TWINS ARRIVING????

ooh, sorry i just thought i’d join the crowd. he he he. LAWLINGGG! ok.

i dislike usher right now. but heyyyyyyy she rocks his boat.

i think P square divided by half’s girlfriend is kinda cute!

38. naijagal

June 18, 2007 at 11:59 pm

as long as they are both mature love is all that matters not societal pressures! congrats bella:)

39. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 12:24 am

I KNOW, BELLA JUST GRADUATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! CONGRATS GIRL, IM VERY SURE I HAVE IT RIGHT….HEHEHEHE.

40. Bella Naija

June 19, 2007 at 12:39 am

Nope I didnt just gradaute!
    anonymous! u know I’m aalways talking about work being stressful so no I didnt just graduate…

41. Dammie

June 19, 2007 at 1:49 am

LoL @ YOU!!! right now!!!

Lmao @ Just me, asking if it’s a younger guy…LoL, nice one!!!

Anyhoo, Bella…congratulations, i’m mad i had NO CLUE what so ever…anyways…God bless you.

{Okay,okay guys…she’s definately not engaged…I’d know :P!}

XxLoLxX

42. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 2:55 am

Usher Usher Usher
    For you to be hanging with this broad with 3 kids, the coochie must still be tight. I mean damn. NO wonder he and Rkelly get along and thus made a duo song “Same Girl” together. I mean hell, one likes Underage kids – his counterpart likes to fk with the Senior Citizens AARP’s like Man-eka opps i meant Tameka Foster :lol :lol. The girl must have New orleans roots and put some juju on the poor usher this so sad. From Chilli to this, boy get the fkouttaheerrrrre – I am so dissapointed – cos its definately not a good look. So this is the man (tameka) you want to marry and thus falling out with all those who love you including ya mama. What a shame. This must be jazz juju for real though.

43. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 2:57 am

Man-eka must have dyk. Cos i always thought us Usher as a “Suspect” anyway. He wanted a dick he got a dick- hell – i wont be surprise if maneka’s is bigger than his. That is definately not a woman. We will keep clowning this heffa until the juju wears out of ushers eyes :lol

44. Tayo

June 19, 2007 at 2:59 am

I used to think you were married and had maybe a kid or two. Now all these comments have got me curious. How old are you Bella? or what’s your age range?

45. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 3:15 am

You either got a promotion or a new fantastic job/secondment/transfer.

46. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 3:19 am

You got a good riddance,moving forward “break-up” party…if you are in a relationship, my bad,just guessing.

47. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 3:23 am

you are going away, relocating or going back to school. Enough! Is there a prize for the correct guess?

48. Abi

June 19, 2007 at 4:19 am

Lol at all the guesses abt what Bella’s party was abt…hehe…..she’s not engaged pple, neither is she married…I would def. know..Anyways, enjoying all the guessing so I think I’ll leave Bella to spill when she decides..lol
    Ok to the younger guy thingy..not me sha…it’s bad enuff that girls generally mature faster than guys who r of d same age then goin younger..mba abeg..
    but hey if it works for u..rawk on!
    Bella wassup? give me a call or sth…on my cell…

49. Justme

June 19, 2007 at 7:01 am

I was just reading thru the comments and was surprised to see a post from another “Just Me” (10.27pm)Just to clarify its not me.

As for the age difference thing, u never know until you are in that kind of situation…….so never say never………..

50. Lola

June 19, 2007 at 8:48 am

tha’s how i thought i could never date someone younger than me until i landed myself in one kin crazy situation like that……although looking back on it i still think i was right in my reasons for not dating younger guy and I made a mistake in even trying it.

Most of the time, mentally they are not where you are. even if his life experiences are like that of a 30 year old, he will still exhibit those young young boy stylees………nah men. I always say guys (when it comes to relationships) mature in the same way:

18-20 they may try that cute girlfriend thing with the girl they were dating since high school

21-25 they are just plain wiling out. if you’re dating a man in this range, he is either cheating on you with many women OR he’s gonna break your heart soon cuz he’ll fill “stifled”

26-28 dude is now thinking about career stuff, thinking he’s gonna have to settle down soon. but maybe he’s still grasping at those carefree 20-25 days, but he knows that is gotta end soon

29-31 ok. it’s like not funny now. something’s gotta give, like seriously he’s gotta find that girl soon especially since his good buddies are all getting married. as much as he may deny it, his relationships at this point are gearing towards marriage.

32-35 much of the same as above but a little less urgent. everything good will come i suppose, besides he knows with all his acquired (i.e education, career wise, material possessions, travel etc) he’s a catch.

35+ i’m not sure about this age group, LOL! i’m assuming if they don’t have baby mamas, they’re just like F it! F all of it! Lol!!

It doesn’t matter what his experiences are, a guy will fall into this group.

51. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 9:59 am

WOMEN, LIKE FINE WINE GET BETTER WITH AGE… OLDER WOMEN HAVE A FIRM GRASP OF REALITY… SO I SAY YES TO OLDER WOMEN…

52. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 10:36 am

bella;
    ofcourse i knw why they threw the party for you…..but then i have insider knowledge, if i get a prize i will share.older women with younger guys? totally describes my father’s sons, a number of them are married to older women, atleast a year or two older, just found out abt another one this last saturday, he lives in south africa, i never knew….wishing you all the best on re….ing and the new j….!!!
    you know i know!!!!

mrs bush

53. teekay

June 19, 2007 at 10:42 am

I know what the suprise party was for….*WINK*, but bella u’ll love it, i did the same thing, and im enjoying every moment of it. Change is sometimes good.
    P.S: if i’m wrong then im off to kill J.T

54. teekay

June 19, 2007 at 10:46 am

Oh yeah as per the age thing, at this point in my life i would not date a younger person, but once im over 30, bring them on….ye, b4 i swear 4 myself, i shall be married b4 then God willing. But still sha, i’m allowed to stare at the hot young ones lustfully.

55. Mona

June 19, 2007 at 11:11 am

Bella so we have concluded, they had an engagement party for u cos u are marrying a juvvie (from this pot) LOLLLLLLLL na so????

I think I could date someone younger but I’m not looking to marry my agemate not to talk off someone younger…but who knows, God proposes..

56. dezha

June 19, 2007 at 12:20 pm

bella, did you get a promise ring?? loll..since you’re saying its not an engagement.

oh well….younger isnt an issue for me, ideally a year younger to 2 years older….I dont do oldies

57. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 12:38 pm

Common Mona……….the gurl is not engaged

Read the comments by Mrs Bush..10.36am and fill in the gaps

Shifting base + pay rise = ?????

58. Ollie

June 19, 2007 at 12:41 pm

Can anyone tell what this acronym means

LMAO?

And anymore l should know for a “successful” read of a blog

59. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 1:01 pm

u had a sex change then!! only kidding.
    i will date any man so long as he respects me and he is wise

60. tatafo!

June 19, 2007 at 1:14 pm

ok oh so Bella got a new job and is relocating.
    thanks for the clues Mrs. Bush lol
    @ Ollie…LMAO means Laughing My Ass Off

Great commentary everyone 🙂

61. ms bush

June 19, 2007 at 2:07 pm

most welcome tatafo!!!
    bella i’m trying to feel among,me too have decided to blog (see how everybody wants to join the industry) i wrote the thing then promptly forgot my password, had to change it and i’m still not sure how to get back into the page….its called “iyawohonourable” as per my new status….”wink” check it out.

62. The Kinkster

June 19, 2007 at 2:57 pm

I have no issues about the age thing, older women dating and marrying older men, as long as they’re both adults and are together for the RIGHT reasons!

But ehmmmmmmm dat Usher and Tameka one dey one kind sha….JAZZZZZ!

63. Kpakpando

June 19, 2007 at 5:02 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one who knows that Maneka Foster’s dibia is a powerful one with serious juju… I mean the type juju wey make the bobo fashi his own mama… kai it’s an abomination!!!

64. Adanne

June 19, 2007 at 5:52 pm

kpakpando since you’ve disable anon comments on your blog, i’d like to use this avenue to please beg you to update!
    thx in advance 🙂

65. adanne

June 19, 2007 at 5:53 pm

excuse my type i meant to write disabled not disable

66. Anonymous

June 19, 2007 at 6:18 pm

I thot you just moved to canada recently… You are relocating already?? Anyway goodluck to you and nice blog you got..

67. Lady A

June 19, 2007 at 11:58 pm

Nahhhh, I wouldn’t date someone younger then me, NO WAY!

68. Anonymous

June 22, 2007 at 4:19 am

i am married to a youngin and i am absolutely loving it. He is everything i wanted and a bag of chips.He is also the best thing since slice bread. ladies, y’all ought to try it.There is nothing an older guy can do that a youngin can’t do better.Trust me, it doesn’t get any better than this.

69. Anonymous

June 25, 2007 at 3:59 pm

Was it a BABY SHOWER perhaps ? ;D

Adaure

70. Anonymous

July 9, 2007 at 11:07 am

Been reading your comments and LOL!Let me educate y’all stuffy, uptight Mama-jammas about a couple of things…. first of all for a younger to walk up to you and toast you he must have a lot of guts and confidence. Thats a plus for him. A younger guy keeps you on your toes, ladies! He makes you keep looking trendy, fit, in-touch and in-style. You dont want him walking the streets with no bag-lady so you keep current, keep in vogue. Then the sex is out of this world! My word! He does things to you that makes you go….hmmm. The sex is hot, believe me! Just imagine those taut abs of PSquare and Usher running rings round their mid-aged arses! Also the fact that he would choose to date you is a real ego-booster my dear. once you get over the initial annoyance and let him lead…there is something delicious, naughty and sexy about that. Thats for the ladies. For the men; they find that older women complain less than their whinny, counter-parts, they demand less too (infact they(girlfie) might even be footing the bills! But thats another topic for another day!)She is independent so doesnt need him so much financially. She is also more patient, understanding and more mature. You actually learn alot from her. The downside might be her insecurities if she is prone to them, her looking older than him faster if she isnt already, the issue of respect, family issues (his people thinking youre a winch that has jazzed him etc). But there is no easy road to anything good so you have to be ready to deal with whatever comes. Its like marrying a divorced man or a man with kids from a previous relationship. To each his own. if you think youve got the guts for it be my guest. Some people search all their lives for love an if its found in that skinny-durag-wearing-rap-listening piece of chochlate that happens to be several younger than you, what do you do?

71. Anonymous

January 15, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Pete Okoye and Lola Omotayo is that real? Lola is aristo. Would the relationship last or am i the only one thinking in that manner.

Music really elevates humans o! My 2 kobo.

72. That CALi GiRL

August 10, 2008 at 12:09 am

hey only wanted to marry that damn girl because she biracial and it looks good for him. i mean maybe he does love her but ummmm. i do question it

73. Pingback: BN Tidbits: Ure & Soul E BreakUp | Yuguda weds Nafisa Yar’Adua | Jim Iyke’s New Album | 2Face Marriage Plans + More | Bella Naija

74. winnie

January 28, 2009 at 10:54 pm

There is nothing wrong with marrying a younger guy, age is just a number when his matured and focused..its not when its d other way round.. if his matured,all that in a bag of chips.. why not…

75. Bilqees

January 31, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Younger or not, if he can love me the way i wanna be love and he is not dependent on me, then it is a smooth sail…God doesn’t oppose to age

76. Kies

February 4, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Peter Okoye,you are my man,i like boys who have good taste in women,don’t mind the haters who question ur love for the chic,after all you said her name on mtv awards,i bet ur career will blossom more when chics see ur pretty woman unlike Soul E…

77. Kies

February 4, 2009 at 4:32 pm

I really question this dare’s choice of an ideal woman,this girl of his looks like an old woman who colour lightening cream has destroyed,these boys should open their eyes now

78. Kies

February 4, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Soul E used to be my favourite artist until the day i saw on a show with a woman who he calls his fiance,looks like the girl in the picture above…Soul E,Soul E,Soul E, i am sure you are aware i have called you three times,if you don’t want to ruin your musical career,you should watch the kind of women you are seen in public with.That woman simply looks like someone who has been completely destroyed by all those cheap skin lightening creams,like tura and the rest.

79. Kies

February 4, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Soul E used to be my favourite artist until the day i saw him on a show with a woman who he calls his fiance,looks like the girl in the picture above…Soul E,Soul E,Soul E, i am sure you are aware i have called you three times,if you don’t want to ruin your musical career,you should watch the kind of women you are seen in public with.That woman simply looks like someone who has been completely destroyed by all those cheap skin lightening creams,like tura and the rest.

80. FUNNYGUY

November 9, 2009 at 2:45 pm

YEP I AM AT THE MOMENT SEARCHING FOR A MATURED LADY TO BE HER FAVOURITE AS THEY ARE THE ONES WHO KNOWS HOW THE HEART BEAT

81. maya

December 29, 2009 at 5:03 am

i heard that peter and lola okoye has a baby together and it’s a baby boy.but the problem that i don’t like is paul and jude aren’t happy about peter marrying lola omotayo.i wish that i was over there in nigerian or wherever the are and fix the problem between peter,lola and paul,& jude.i wish that their child will grow up to be a nice & a wounderful person as peter and lola.i’m saying this cuz i care for peter.i am a huge fan of p-square.

82. reny johnson

December 29, 2009 at 5:09 am

usher girlfriend looks ugly.she’s too black and over weight.i don’t mean to make fun of her or usher. but i don’t like her.i’m having this feeling that she’s just using usher for somebody else.and lola omotayo is 35 years old? on the internet it’s said that she’s 35 and peter is 29 years old.is this all true about peter and lola okoye?