Music

New Video: Mo’Cheddah – If You Want Me

BellaNaija.com

BN brought you the exclusive Behind the Scenes photos from the video shoot for Mo’Cheddah‘s new video “If You Want Me” last week and now here is the video!
It is indeed a hot one. In the video, Mo plays a music superstar having man troubles. The video was produced by Knighthouse and directed by Award Winning video director, Clarence Peters. Gbenro Ajibade (He plays Soji on MNet’s show Tinsel) plays Mo’Cheddah’s boyfriend. Check on it. Up next for Mo’Cheddah is the 2010 Hip Hop World Awards, she was nominated in the Next Rated Category. She will also be releasing another new single and video soon. Mo’Cheddah’s album, The Franchise Celebrity drops 1st week in August 2010

Additional Credits:
Makeup and Hair by Bio Omoniyegha of Labelle’s Touch
Wardrobe by Tayo Shonekan

1. Mina

May 4, 2010 at 2:35 pm

I love it…….. The video is hot and she acts well in the video, she’s also a hot one. I see naija is going places… can’t wait to be back home….:(

2. FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere

May 4, 2010 at 5:03 pm

her voice is irritating!Damn!!!
    yes eat me up o!!i said it

3. Glory Edozien

Glory Edozien

May 4, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Much props Mo’Cheddah…nice video…not feeling the dancing too much but the attitude in the video is tight…me likey!

4. Anya

May 4, 2010 at 9:35 pm

5. Anya

May 4, 2010 at 9:36 pm

I loved this song! I didn’t know Mo’Cheddah looked like that. I thought she had an afro & was more boheme. Oh well, she looks good in this video. I like the slow-motion scenes at the end when they’re dancing off. Kinda cool but this babe is too skinny sha…either way, nice song!*

6. Bola #1

May 4, 2010 at 10:29 pm

babe aint skinny o
    i love the vid but i feel she could have rocked the LDA dress a lot more

7. patrice krekreghe

May 5, 2010 at 1:27 am

I love this song!!!!!!!!!

8. chacha

May 5, 2010 at 1:44 am

Very true, she cant sing abeg, she should stick to rapping. This is mediocre at its peak and whoever told her that she could sing is plain wicked. Her voice makes me cring, good the producers were able to treat it to the max but still can feel it. Nice try though.

9. Rui

May 5, 2010 at 2:06 am

who is that person hatin. the song is fly, the chic is fly, the dance steps were not my style but i get the mjackson concept 8/10 well done

10. none

May 5, 2010 at 2:13 am

watched it again cant stop singin…and im a guy. ‘if you want me we can fly away’

11. Tosin

May 8, 2010 at 12:11 pm

I love Mo’Cheddah as a dancer. She has so much attitude. And this song has some good lyrics.
    Her whole act is not flawless yet tho’ – one time it was a wacky costume, now it’s a just ok video.
    More power to her.

12. abayomi

May 9, 2010 at 2:37 pm

ever since last year i watch ur performance at ibadan i know u are the best.thunbs up

13. kulikuli

May 10, 2010 at 1:14 pm

pls…Artsiste should stick to their calling…this girl needs to only rap!!
    no singing…ah!ahn

14. fresh girl

May 18, 2010 at 4:46 pm

too many beef dawgs here o! dont hate…appreciate! shame that we’re a bitter people for why we will not succeed unless we learn to be positive towards others achievements and goals. as the saying goes…sticks and stones may break mo’cheddahs bones…but she gonna be smiling to the bank soon y’all! lmao

15. Princess

May 20, 2010 at 8:30 pm

I can’t fault this video, after years of hard work, mo’ has shown that the wait is more than worth it! The dance moves, the attitude, the story line is all on point. If she keeps this up, shes heading a historic direction. KH and DJ Klem did an amazing job, dont stop ooo

16. THE AMAKA

May 23, 2010 at 11:32 am

NOBODY IS HATING!!! WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!
    I’m soooooooo tired of hearing this hating crap all the time.
    allow people to express their opinions just like you are expressing yours. just because they aren’t borderline kissing up, doesn’t mean they are “hating” blah blah blah.

anyway its okay…could be better. her voice is really irritating. sounds fake (like it was edited in the studio, yet poorly). stick to rapping.
    video is just there.

17. Renie

May 26, 2010 at 1:03 pm

nice video.

i was totally sold on the concept.

18. truth

May 31, 2010 at 5:00 pm

@theAmaka….U r totally hating(strike a nerve?)….as 4 d concept…ok voice, nice lyrics, ‘attitude-gyal’ vid….an overall 8/10.
    Mo’, u go girl!
    p.s: women, learn to support each other( im just sayin’)