Music

New Video: Burna Boy – Tonight

BurnaBoy Tonight
Woop! Burna Boy sits high on the list of emerging stars that will take things to the next level in 2013.
Last night he dropped the video for his hit song “Tonight“.
From the “fresh” styling to the African dancers popping up in the mix. This is a hot video! Video directed by MEX.

1. what

January 1, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Love!!

2. damochino

January 1, 2013 at 10:47 pm

video is too fresh..i see why ladies find him sexy

3. chichi

January 1, 2013 at 11:09 pm

i love the beginning of this song but this video is a disappointment..please burna, i love you but you gotta do better..i did not understand the theme of this video…loved the girls with the trad attirebut i just hate how they featured them randomly..one second i see girls who look like they are ready to hit the club the next second i see girls doing the trad dance aaaannnd the very next second i see you getting your Neyo on..sorry but didnt get it..and whats up with all these cameos?? Showing us all these faces licking their lips, rubbing their hands together/nodding their heads and giving us the peace sign (wth?!) so we can scream “yaay wizkid and co i see you baby”…why not give them something better to do in your video??..i am tired of watching music videos that make no sense…to all nigerian artists: this is 2013 and you gotta do better..

• Demmy

January 2, 2013 at 1:59 am

Loool preacher much? You are right about the change of scenes it was sorta tacky but I still love the video. Especially the part when he’s in a tux,so sexy. Burna Boy is definitely here to stay 🙂 x

• R

January 4, 2013 at 3:17 am

Abeg sit down

4. Miss T

January 2, 2013 at 12:44 am

Like its BUrna Boi, I can’t fault really. There is something he has done to me………………I think its his swag, its just ON POINT!

5. Bukkyshair

January 2, 2013 at 3:31 am

@chich.i c no reason why u should leave comment like dis so look away.burna boy.luv it

• chichi

January 2, 2013 at 6:53 pm

lol..my dear some fans love mediocre while some dont. so leave your own comment and move [email protected] sweetie, aww, you are too sweet..thanks for the cookie,like my milk cold though 🙂

6. sweetie

January 2, 2013 at 4:14 am

I truly love this video… fresh and i love his dance moves 🙂 …@ chichi the commentator ….here have a cookie and warm milk…

7. deeva

January 2, 2013 at 4:56 am

Luv d video,dnt fink flashees of d girls in trad attire was necessary tho.Burna, was sexy as eva n I luved d kinda old skl band fingy.xx

• huh?

January 2, 2013 at 1:33 pm

UHH that part was necessary as he linked it to ‘ebele buo’ or whatever…the girls in bras were the ones not necessary…..

8. Lamba

January 2, 2013 at 9:45 am

This is a good video to say the least. Although personally I feel the cameos were a bit too much. If you really listened to the song you will hear the “ebelebe buo” segment, which explains why the traditional women were in the video. His styling was on point as usual. Burna Boy is the definition of the new school PH.

9. amanda

January 2, 2013 at 10:48 am

dopest naij video i’ve seen in a while….am sure tonto dike is smwhere hating..looool

10. linda enwerem

January 2, 2013 at 12:49 pm

The video is cooooool for me.

11. Retrochic

January 3, 2013 at 3:21 pm

i love the song, and i also love burna boy, but dnt like the Video, it was just not working, something was missing, he should have contacted the guys that did his like to party video

12. Junebug

January 3, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Please what does ebelebe buo mean? Loving it regardless

13. R

January 4, 2013 at 3:18 am

What a smooth video, love it!

14. Simya

January 4, 2013 at 1:35 pm

This video didn’t do it for me. I understand the traditional woman and the ‘ebelebe buo’ part, but really it din’t flow with the video. You can’t just be throwing random things in a video just because a word or 2 are mentioned. I agree with Chichi

15. merry xmas BN readers

January 7, 2013 at 4:21 pm

With all the money he is making,his face aren’t smooth…smh

16. voice of reason

January 26, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I thought “like to party” video was brilliant, vibrant and fun but this one, not so much. I absolutely adore burna boy so I’m not hating when I say the video wasn’t good enough. I think they focused to much on getting “efizzy” without really telling a story with the pictures. As for the “efizzy” burna has it so he needn’t try too hard.