News

“Confusion Na Wa”! The New Movie by Kenneth Gyang starring Ramsey Nouah, OC Ukeje & Ali Nuhu | View the Photos & Trailer

Confusion Na Wa

It’s 2013 and Nollywood isn’t slowing down in churning out incredible productions.

Ramsey Nouah, Ali Nuhu, OC Ukeje, Tunde Aladese, Tony Goodman and Gold Ikonmwosa star in Kenneth Gyang‘s directed flick, “Confusion Na Wa”.

The movie traces the lives of a disparate group of individuals as their paths cross over the course of one day. Their result is a story of lust, infidelity, friendship, revenge, heartbreak and confusion. The movie was partly funded by Hubert Bals Fund which is part of the IFFR.

The official premiere will take place at the 2013 Durban International Film Festival, but a first preview of the movie will be held in Netherlands at the International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) from Wednesday 23rd January 2013 – Sunday 3rd February 2013.

Behind the Scenes Shots

Confusion Na Wa

Watch the Trailer

Credits
Studio: Cinema Kpatakpata
Written by: Tom Rowlands-Rees and Kenneth Gyang
Produced by: Tom Rowlands-Rees, Kenneth Gyang and Yinka Edward

1. Retrochic

January 14, 2013 at 5:03 pm

i think i like

2. 'Sola

January 14, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Nothing intriguing in this trailer. I have not watched the full movie, but the plot appears superficial. I don’t look forward to it.

3. Lateh L

January 14, 2013 at 5:23 pm

anything wit Ramsey in it… okay now… y won’t i watch, even tho the trailer says nothing bout the theme of the movie… i personally don’t get it… but i believe it will be a good movie

4. Tiey Rex

January 14, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Phone Swap meets Jungle Ride. Might be interesting. But that slap the guy gave Ramsey Nouah was a dirty slap!

• honey

January 15, 2013 at 12:28 am

lmaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooo oga the same thing i said oooooooo…i was like another phone swap,but daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that slap was tooooooooo funny hahahaha……..and who else saw that blood drip??? wasnt done well at aall,looked fake,too fake.

5. hmmm

January 14, 2013 at 6:33 pm

the name na wa

6. dont mention

January 14, 2013 at 7:03 pm

BN u sef na waoh……no b u just wrote an article saying africa was ignored in the foreign film category at the golden globes? now u come with this one n u call it nollywood is not slowing down with their incredible productions n yet the trailer is not enticing or captivating…..alright oh, i guess seeing ramsey noah will get people flocking to the cinemas…..
    vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• Peperempe

January 15, 2013 at 12:12 am

Loool! You’re too funny. You’re also right. Nothing incredible about the trailer. It looks visually appealing but I can’t figure out for the life of me what this movie could be about.

7. Lentini

January 14, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Sometimes i wonder how Nigerian movies come about their titles. Obviously they want the movies to sound original and all that but Confusion na wa just kills it for me. How about just CONFUSION? Na really wa for una o!

8. Yinka

January 14, 2013 at 8:32 pm

THE TITTLE IS KINDA FUNNY “Confusion Na Wa” AND I THINK I LIKE THAT Omotunde Aladese. LO YA ALL BNNAYERS.

9. :)

January 14, 2013 at 8:33 pm

me thinks me likey 🙂

10. timi

January 14, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Good production.im i going to see it ? NO

11. Lady Jaye

January 15, 2013 at 10:27 am

The synopsis sounds eerily like that of “Crash”.

12. kim possible

January 16, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I love the retro look of the poster, its not like the typical Nigerian movie, Thank you for the change. Am I going to see this? YES OF COURSE cant wait actually. Great job

13. obitalk

April 25, 2013 at 1:31 pm

well done we are waiting for this movie

14. adam

October 9, 2013 at 7:07 am

Ali nuhu inclusion will make me travel far in a mile to get, not worry about the title the content matters to me!

15. BebeH

December 4, 2014 at 11:14 am

This movie is sth else! i hvnt rily had a good grasp of an adjective to qualify it. hmmm….the end was horrible. I was saddened to say the least! This movie…the plot… a behd ehz mirror of our decaying society….#iRest.