News

Nollywood in America! Check out Photos of Ramsey Nouah, Vivica A. Fox, AY Makun, Karlie Redd & Desmond Elliot on the set of “30 Days In Atlanta – The Adventures Of Akpos”

Onos

Ramsey Nouah AY Makun Desmond Elliot - OCtober 2013 - BellaNaija

I don’t know about you but Ramsey Nouah, AY Makun and Desmond Elliot are all looking really fit on the set of AY‘s first movie, “30 Days in Atlanta – The Adventures of Akpos”.

Taking his comedy to the big screen, AY called up a top notch team, and from some of the behind the scenes photos, it looks like we’ll be in for a swell ride when it’s finally done. The movie also features appearances from American actress, Vivica A. Fox as well as reality TV star, Karlie Redd (Love & Hip-Hop – Atlanta).

Also, according to Citizens Platform, the movie which was also shot in Nigeria will feature Lynn Whitfield, Richard Mofe Damijo, Rachael Oniga, Omoni Oboli, Ada Ameh, Juliet Ibrahim and Majid Michel.

Check on it!

Ramsey-Noauh-Desmond-Elliot-and-AY 30-Days-in-Atlanta - October 2013 - BellaNaijaAY Vivica Fox Ramsey Nouah - October 2013 - BellaNaija (1)AY Makun 30 Days In Atlanta - October 2013 - BellaNaija (1) AY Makun 30 Days In Atlanta - October 2013 - BellaNaija (2) AY Vivica Fox Ramsey Nouah - October 2013 - BellaNaija (2) AY Vivica Fox Ramsey Nouah - October 2013 - BellaNaija (3)

Photo Credit: Instagram – aycomedian | WarmHearts13

1. tolz

October 28, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Nice One…..Fine Men

2. corolla

October 28, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Chei…vivica fox!

3. Priscy

October 28, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Ramsey no dey ever old…fresh boy. Muahhhh to Vivica Fox

4. CEO

October 28, 2013 at 1:05 pm

vivica fox is mad broke! hahahaha

• Sarah Adebayo

October 28, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Stop being mean and jealous hearted!!! How can she be ” broke” when she played thousand of movies and have her own hair line and live in a posh house, mingle with jones????? Stop being an imbecile!!! Go clean your filthy mouth

• Nana

October 28, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Lol @ go clean your filthy mouth…….I so agree with you, some people just don’t know how to talk.

• e-bukun

October 28, 2013 at 2:19 pm

lol….er, TAXES!

• nene

October 28, 2013 at 3:43 pm

lol. or maybe she’s looking for her next boy toy.

5. Grace

October 28, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I cant wait to see it:)

6. MSBROWN

October 28, 2013 at 3:07 pm

ok, this i would like to see

7. Alex

October 28, 2013 at 4:10 pm

hope it comes out good

8. Mimi

October 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Vivica? Like akatas will say “When the Checks Stop Coming”
    Karli Reed is bend on infiltrating this african circle huh, guess u heard the rumour of our 2 litre bottle sized men.

9. CarliforniaBawlar

October 28, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Chai a lot of folks are so narrow and shallow minded!! ahn ahn!! Shey you guys know that it’s not everything that comes to your coconut brains that needs to be communicated to the world??
    If African-Americans or Americans in general don’t support us…you call them names and when they do, you call them broke!! Wait sef and so what if she’s broke…a broke Vivica Fox still get money pass you…..abeg sun danu!! mscheewww….
    #VexedSpirit

10. jomoh

October 28, 2013 at 8:05 pm

MEHN NEED TO KNOW WOT RAMSEY’S DIET IS LIKE COZZ HE IS NOT AGING AT ALL. ND VIVICA FOX MY BOO OF LIFE #KISSES#

11. Naveah

October 28, 2013 at 8:07 pm

VIV e don reach dis wan? CHINEKELEMMMMMMMM o I never thought I would see the day! If she were doing films with the likes of Leila Djansi, Kunle Afolayan, Tunde Kelani, Shirley Frimpong etc who shoot QUALITY films and write quality stories, I wouldn’t say a word but a film with AY Makun directed probably by Robert Peters who will insert that his non acting wife in it, KAAAAAAAAAIIIiiii how the mighty have fallen!

@ Sarah Adebayo – Her wig line is NOT making money. IF so, why is she way in the back of magazines with her advertisement? How come non of her outspoken wig wearing friends aren’t talking about it to give a her free plug? Even Wendy Williams wey no get shame about her wig and is her friend doesn’t mention that she’s wearing Vivi’s wigs at all. And she plugs goods on her show shamelessly. The posh house you don’t know if it’s owned or a rental which is very easy to do. If it’s owned, here is not Nigeria where once you buy a house, that’s it. TAXES baby! Come to Westchester and buy a house for $300,000 and pay an annual $20,000 tax. Do not see the illusion people put out there and buy it, it is just that: an ILLUSION. She can’t go back to Indiana Vivica so she’ll do what she needs to do the keep that illusion. The jones that she’s mingling with is which wan again – Nene Leakes? She went to wedding and had to have something to say in the camera meanwhile other celebs didn’t say anything until the reception when the camera actually came to them. The clothes, honey you and I can go and rent designer duds to make a show of our “wealth” or in her case call in a few favors from designer pals of yesteryears.

No no no Vivica is doing these films because she needs the money. She was hosting a show on some channel, some prank show…a whole Vivica of Independence Day? A whole Vivica of Two Can Play That Game? ATTITUDE na him be her wahala. See, when you burn bridges in Hollywood, you are crispy extra fried honey! Fried worst than Tasty Fried Chicken HAHAHAHA. She really messed up when she went straight hood with dating rappers and thugs, she wasn’t not going to cross over and she slide further down even in Black Cinema. Chei, if even Tyler Perry who is king of resurrecting dead careers amongst black actors and actress ain’t calling ya, you no sey your own down kpafucate be dat.

12. Mrs Chidukane

October 29, 2013 at 12:00 am

Thank you very much Madam Queen of negativity Naveah.May people not gleefully kick and rubbish you when you are down like you just did Vivica.You always have something bad to say and you say it with such relish,jeez.O dikwa egwu

• Naveah

October 29, 2013 at 7:02 pm

As someone said ever so eloquently and I will lift it perfectly because it befits this instance, don’t come for me unless I send for you! I am honored that you have my time to know that I ALWAYS speak negativity, you know what they call that, right? CYBER STALKING! AMEN to your prayer, may nobody gleefully kick and rubbish me because I will never be down in Jesus name, ami o. And even if I am down, the Lord will lift up the lowly in all eventuality, abi? I live here, I dey see management and I tok am abi no be blog be dis wey persin fit tok hin own comot? If you no like my yarn, carry your cyber legs waka. I make my comments, e don finish for where I dey siddon. I rarely if at anytime comment on people’s posting, I post mine and I leave others to speak their minds whether I agree or not unless it is something truly out there but here you are not living and left live. I am sure there are more important things in your life o madam mrs. chidukane, go find it and get doing it. *waving bye-bye auntie to you*

• tatiana

November 1, 2013 at 2:35 am

You sound extremely primitive and uneducated but I hope I’m wrong. Spending your time to write essay long paragraphs; get a life! And for the record Vivica is not broke and even if she were even in a thousand years her name will always be remembered and her bank account far better than yours and your name, I’m pretty sure you know where you belong in social class. #get get doing it…english please!

13. Ady

October 29, 2013 at 12:22 pm

hope it comes out good, don’t trust Ay and Desmond. Ay is not funny in my opinion, Desmond is a terrible producer

14. Deedee

October 29, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Wats bad in being broke? atleast she’s trying to do something with her life and not fade away entirely like some other former stars….Abeg awon bad-mouthed people should leave Vivica alone

15. Eve82

October 30, 2013 at 2:23 am

How come I don’t run into these folks? Where in Atl do they hide?

16. Kimye

November 5, 2013 at 12:46 am

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/vivica-fox-net-worth/
    $6M USD is not beans oh! However, one does wonder why/ how she will
    do an AY Makun movie??? In my always positive spirit,I’ll go with”
    she tryna help a brother out”.

17. mrs oj

February 18, 2015 at 5:19 pm

I thot this was about the movie? What’s with the vivica is broke or not broke.