News

BN Bridal: Tarik Ediz White 2014 Collection

BellaNaija Weddings

menekse-g1113

Yay! BN Bridal is back! We started the year off with a bang taking you to Paris for the Couture shows and back in Nigeria for sparkly creations. Missed it? Click here for more BN Bridal!

Today Tarik Ediz White Collection for 2014 brings the heat. The special occasion (e.g. prom) dressmaker Tarik Ediz has broken into the bridal world – the first collection of the White line was released last year, and is doing exceptionally well!

We’ve spotted Nigerian brides and bridesmaids in the lovely dresses – especially for their reception looks – and it’s here to stay for 2014.

For dress numbers, click on the photos and you’ll see it in the link. So, which dress would You rock?

Enjoy!

***

menekse-g113 back petunya-G1104 petunya-g1104 back orkide-g1114 g1114 back leylak-g1111 leylak-g1111 back barbara-g1108 barbara-g1108 back long barbara-g1108 back cigdem-g1107 cigdem-g1107 back lilyum-g1127 front lilyum-g1127 yaprak-g1121 front yaprak-g1121 back zakkum-g1136 zakkum-g1136 back sarmasik-g1131 front yosun-g1139 sardunya-g1112 front kardelen-g1116 kardelen-g1116 back

Same dress! Without the add-on.kardelen-g1116 bavk wout hazan-g1137 hazan-g1137 back mimoza-g1123 mimoza-g1123 back begonvil-g1106 begonvil-g1106 back kasimpati-g1135 mine-g1140 mine-g1140 back cassandra-g1133 karanfil-g1125 front karanfil-g1125 back gardenya-g1119 gardenya-055-86

BN Weddings doesn’t sell wedding dresses! We only feature them for inspiration.

See more on Tarik Ediz White website: tarikedizwhite.com

Where to Buy: tarikedizwhite.com/where2buy

We love weddings as much as you do – get in touch for inquiries, inspiration & more!

E-mail: weddings (at) bellanaija.com | E-mail for #AsoEbiBella: asoebibella (at) gmail.com

Instagram: BellaNaijaWeddings  | Instagram for #AsoEbiBella: AsoEbiBella
Twitter: BellaNaijaWed
Pinterest: BellaNaijaWed

1. Troll

March 3, 2014 at 3:22 pm

My future wedding gown people…I’ve finally found it.

2. @edDREAMZ

March 3, 2014 at 3:24 pm

The gowns look beautifull but we are talking about wedding that normally commence in the church and not some party that yu will come and show ur nakedness bcos all i see is women showing up their body parts and that is not suppose to be so…… Well, the dress are gud but i will not encourage anyone to wear it on their wedding day…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Fashionista

March 3, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Who are you??!!!!! arrrggghhhhhh!!!!! Your grammar, diction and that bleeping *currently in Jupiter* or *currently in the sun* you constantly have at the end of EVERY comment riles me up big time. I actually have to apologize because I don’t even know you, yet EVERY comment you make seems to vex me.

• memoi

March 3, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I know right. I am totally with you on this. Gosh!

• Laide

March 3, 2014 at 7:18 pm

This is how cyber bulling starts..
      Why do u expect this person to have the same opinions as you, or even have the same commenting style?

• AsHAnI

March 3, 2014 at 7:36 pm

calm down (-_-)…simply ignore and keep reading other ”pleasant” comments ba…high blood pressure is real..

• Anne

March 4, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I always try to ignore his comments but omo mehn !! e get as e bi. Back to the post, there is nothing I love more than back detailing on a dress. LOVE them all. Probably would need to rob a bank to afford one of these tho.

• Amy

March 3, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Not all weddings commence in the church. It will only happen if you are a Christian.

March 3, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I’m sorry but you need to go back to the other blogs where you came from. You stick out like a sore thumb and everything you say irritates me. Irritant! Ugh!

• Life isn't that serious

March 3, 2014 at 6:51 pm

These are the types of unprovoked comments I think BN should not allow.

I don’t understand why you guys feel the need to be this rude. If you don’t like how edDREAMZ writes or what he says, read and move on. Respect the fact that not everyone is going to be as grammatically correct as you are. Showing a little bit of respect to people, whether you know them or not, costs you nothing.

3. Grace E

March 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm

these dresses are breath taking

4. stefini

March 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm

These gowns are what you call creatively stunning and flawless dresses,the only thing is most of them cannot be worn in naija churches,but i love them all,i need one of them for my wedding,am gonna rock it with gorgeous swagger

5. Chu-Chu

March 3, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Too Gorgeous to Handle..*faints*……I have seen my future wedding dress style inspiration ooooooooooooo…Wooop wooop wooop.

6. http://www.anemistyle.com

March 3, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Gosh wedding dresses always get me… so beautiful! Many of these dresses are red carb worthy aswell. Like!

7. Omo1

March 3, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Ok! I totally love these dresses like every other I’ve seen featured on BN, Berta, Bien Savvy..But shouldn’t wedding dresses be a “little” less, somewhat revealing?! (referring to a few of the dresses) Just my thought o! I still do love the dresses anyways..#sighs now I have three choices to pick from

8. memoi

March 3, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Found the gown. Now to lose weight. Lol

9. Anon

March 3, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Beautiful.

10. Igbeyinadun

March 3, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Wonder what the mother-in-law would say if the bride wears some of these dress.

11. Blueberry

March 3, 2014 at 4:44 pm

to die for!

12. http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/

March 3, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Simply stunning but some are a bit too revealing.

13. www.LapesBeautifulCreature.blogspot.com

March 3, 2014 at 5:48 pm

These dresses be tempting a girl to get married!!

14. Modella

March 3, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Wowwwwww, those gowns are killing me softly..why are they vexing @ Currently in the sun? He has said nothing to offend anyone..

15. AsHAnI

March 3, 2014 at 7:38 pm

nawa o..open here, open there, open down, open up, open side…

16. Zoe

March 3, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Sorry I got to comment on this wedding gowns this is my first time of commenting on BN. What are all this for, wedding? OMG girls,ladies,women put value on your self. How can you wear this on a wedding day, even if not a church wedding why should you wear such rag as a wedding gown. no guy will wear a torn shirt or jacket all in the name of one nonsense and foolish fashion, so why should a lady do? who want to see your body or skin especially on your wedding day? Please no lady should be inspired by this gowns for wedding. They are so whimsical period. …

• omada

March 3, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Hian….

• deedee

March 4, 2014 at 9:15 am

My dear i totally agree with you, we ladies should know that we don’t have to expose all our assets to look beautiful. Stay earthly relevant and remain rapturable

• Omo1

March 4, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Same thing I thought too..too revealing! Its a wedding for chrissake

17. Omotè

March 3, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Absolutely gorgeous gowns! The attention to detail is breathtaking!

18. Simplybecause

March 3, 2014 at 9:04 pm

I have seen my dress oh!!! *happy jig*

19. Akpeno

March 3, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Too much skin! Front views are beautiful…. The backs however leave little to the imagination …..too mch”skin”

20. fravian

March 3, 2014 at 11:33 pm

U dnt really av to wear such……u can fashion out ur idea on ow u wnt urs 2be. Their own idean can mke up ur own creativity.
    The gowns are well tailored…….me like some.

21. Stephanie

March 4, 2014 at 12:19 am

These gowns are so divine, i feel like getting married now!
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

22. Grace

March 4, 2014 at 11:17 am

Good morning to you all. I am sorry to say this but I believe we should not follow every trend just to get recognition. We are women and our body is not for sell or to show off. This current habit of walking “naked” in the name of fashion in becoming ridiculous. Having said that, I wish you all a pleasant day. Peace!!!

23. folake

March 4, 2014 at 12:08 pm

none …. too revealing

24. Angel

March 4, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Dear bride to be, if u really fancy any of these gowns, u have to get ur a*** to the gym + strict vegan diet otherwise forget u ever saw these gowns….smiley face

• Oh!!!

March 4, 2014 at 11:19 pm

My thoughts as well. These are beautiful designs. I love how other parts of the body, aside from ass and breast, are made seductive. Let me head to the gym now!

25. Truth Teller

March 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Breathtakingly beautiful gowns. I’ll alternate mine a bit with fillers(maybe some lace to cover some parts of the back) but these are stunning, carefully and well tailored gowns. Kudos to the designer!

• vixen

March 4, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Just the word i was looking for….. Breathtaking…..

26. http://yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.co.uk/

March 4, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Nice, but, I don’t like some gowns

27. Oh!!!

March 4, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I am usually not “WOW”ed by wedding dresses but goodness these have left me speechless. I can’t even remember what the models looked like… the dresses stole all my attention! While revealing they don’t scream slutty, unclassy, unsophisticated, “she’s naked”. I would definitely wear one of these!

28. Sandi

March 5, 2014 at 10:41 am

Yay, I have found my wedding dress. Now I’m on the hunt for a groom

• latifa

March 5, 2014 at 11:38 am

i love your comment….lol

29. Naija Vix.

March 5, 2014 at 9:04 pm

this is soooooooooo CLASSIC !!!

30. uju

March 9, 2014 at 4:46 pm

nna na wa ooo….if front or back no open,design never start….anyway i must commend the tailoring…its quite beautiful

31. dee

March 10, 2014 at 1:06 pm

For bridesmaid dresses,bride second dress, shoes and purse sets ,bride t shirts and other wedding accessories all at prices you can afford,pls contact 0701 333 5177 or bbm 74456E19

32. Bewa

April 2, 2014 at 9:01 am

Lmao! @ d ‘holier than my neighbour’ preachers. So because of you, the designers shouldn’t bring their imagination or vision to life? The dresses are made for different people. I get that we’re more conservative in Africa, but we aren’t the only market the designer(s) had in mind. So if you like the dresses, great! If you don’t, then walk on by!!! Totally fab dresses.

33. nicki

September 10, 2015 at 6:02 pm

i love these!!! i want all of them!!! where can i get in the uk, no one stock the wedding dresses!!!