News

Ageless Dresses You’ll Love! Bijelly Couture presents its “Kilibe Kollection” Lookbook

Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014008

There’s a new collection in town and it is fabulous!

The design label Bijelly Couture by Obiageli Maduwuba, presents its Kilibe Kollection – the fab new collection that puts the C in Confident. The brand new collection expresses dateless style that has been part of its ethos since the launch 14 years ago.

We are smitten with the detailing of the pieces, especially the floral lace details on the floral print dresses.

Check out the collection below.

Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014001 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014019 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014011 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014007 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014017 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014020 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014013 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014010 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014003 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014004 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014005 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014012 Bijelly Couture's Kilibe Kollection Lookbook - BellaNaija - April2014015

Photo Credit
Photography: Kelechi Amadi-Obi
Makeup Artist: Divine Looks
PR: Morsi PR
For more information about the brand  and how to get the pieces, you can visit them at 17 Oye Balogun Street, Off freedom way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Call 08023193735

1. @edDREAMZ

May 28, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Simple and presentable no doubt… I love the dresses…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Chimamanda's Main Squeeze

May 28, 2014 at 11:54 pm

All you mediocre celebrators will obviously love these ugly AWFULLY TAILORED rags all because they are “simple and decent”. Progress may never happen in this country. Gosh…

2. NaijaPikin

May 28, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Love the 1st dress….very much my style

3. Fabulicious

May 28, 2014 at 1:28 pm

All I can say is I love you designer for sticking to closing the boobs.You just blew me away.Its good to know people like you still exist.

4. Seyi

May 28, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I really like this. Fashionable, modest and nice finishing.

more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

5. mpoita

May 28, 2014 at 2:54 pm

lovely… esp love that its a regular sized model!!!

6. Tosin

May 28, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Those first couple of dresses put a big fat smile on my face. then the last seven too. Beautiful. I would love to see more women around looking that beautiful.

7. mally

May 28, 2014 at 4:26 pm

4 & 5 am in , nice dress

8. Adaobi Nnani

May 29, 2014 at 9:21 am

Nice collections. Keep it up. Will visit soon

9. peyton

May 29, 2014 at 10:38 am

if your definition of progress is nudity,then you have no idea what progress means ,if progress means that we should all be naked then i truly feel sad for this nation,

10. stylebymolekor

May 30, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I like the general collection. Some pieces are not so finely done but I like that there is a lot of embellishment which is on trend, the fabric blocking of lace and denim, I like also, I would buy the black and white lace shift dress and the turquoise blue hi-low flounce dress. The gold slip dress is really hot and I like number one also. compared to a lot of ‘collections’ I see here by other designers, this is a good step in the right direction.

11. ogb

May 30, 2014 at 11:31 pm

nicely put together . i think this collection speaks volume about the attention to detail of the brand .You will be blown away when you see whats in the store in lekki . Good job my wife already rocks the brand .They are good .