News

“Think Like a Man Too” Tops the US Box Office with $30Million Opening Weekend

Think Like A Man Too - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
The world clearly loves African-American comedy flicks.

Think Like a Man Too, the sequel of the movie inspired by Steve Harvey‘s book, partied to the top of the box office opening weekend with $30 million.

The movie by Sony Pictures and Screen Gems cost $24 million to produce and premiered on 2,225 screens.

The movie stars Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson, Megan Good, Jerry Ferrara, Regina Hall, Terrence Jenkins, Romany Malco, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Gary Owen.

For all Nigerians, you can pre-order your tickets for the movie at Tripican.com.

Watch the Trailer

1. Mimi

June 23, 2014 at 5:44 pm

First 40 minutes was boring. Especially the POISON part. Kevin Hart is so overrated and I am so bored with him. Watching him was like watching the boring show House Husbands of Hollywood. His goofiness aint funny anymore. Unless you are Malcolm Lee (Best Man Holiday) – do not dare touch sequels cos you will fail. They never come out right.

ps: Pretty Ricky (Mr Ealy) – he didnt fit in, you cute and all but comedy of such is not for you. You are a serious actor so i want to see you in serious roles. Leave clowns like Kevin to to comedy.

• kolzy

June 23, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Hater Oshi

• Fabulicious

June 23, 2014 at 9:22 pm

I can’t help but laugh on your behalf.You clearly have issues.

• Lindsey

June 24, 2014 at 4:20 am

Well said. That movie felt so long and I truly want my $12 back. Jeez..what a drag! I don’t get Lala s character. Meagan good was dumb. Kevin was unfunny and annoying. It’s getting 2 stars everywhere. And the poison scene? I mean that was so typical of any black movie…the got to choreograph to some 90s jam…very predictable. Low budget remix of Hangover III (worst of all 3)

• chi-e-z

June 24, 2014 at 11:53 am

Wait how can you hate the real House husbands of Hollywood?… thats my show it’s hillarious. So are yu like chris rock hating nd saying kevin is black famous so he can’t play the sae role…I don’t see anyone hating on Will Farrell or Adam Sandler….He is a comedic actor people…

• chi-e-z

June 24, 2014 at 11:54 am

*same roles*

• Igbeyinadun

June 24, 2014 at 12:13 pm

You think House Husbands of Hollywood is boring? *the most shocked look on earth*!

• Abi

June 24, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Na wa o. Some of us have not seen it yet na…

2. Joan85

June 23, 2014 at 5:51 pm

I went to see it yesterday…five stars!!! I love Kevin Hart! 🙂

3. @edDREAMZ

June 23, 2014 at 6:55 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Only if i could have this movie on my laptop bcos am dying to watch it like ryt nw….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. sum1special

June 24, 2014 at 9:59 am

Haven t seen the movie yet. Till i do, i reserve my comments.