Scoop

Would You Choose To Be A Nigerian in Another Life? Battabox Asks Lagosians | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Okay guys… this is a purely hypothetical question right? Your belief (or lack of it) in the idea of an after life is completely immaterial. So let’s just have some fun!

Now, the guys at Battabox are asking Nigerians if they’d choose Nigeria as their country in another life! The responses are quite interesting and we’re curious about what you think.

Watch here and tell us what you think, below.

1. james G Emarievbe

August 18, 2014 at 1:57 am

Yes the same town/ethnic group. But life is about learning so we have no choice but to go to where we have to begin next learning

2. BC

August 18, 2014 at 2:32 am

Probably Ghana? Ha! What’s so better about Ghana?

3. nicholas

August 18, 2014 at 2:49 am

I for one i don’t like Nigeria ..am sorry to say this because the suffering here is too much oo

4. dizzy

August 18, 2014 at 3:50 am

lmao!!!! PLS WHO WAS THAT LADY IN GREEN??! laff wan kill me die!! see as she kept appearing and looking lost.
    they for ask her nah! Would have made for good viewing.

5. Mr. George

August 18, 2014 at 5:44 am

“I will like to be an U.X”…

• aj

August 20, 2014 at 2:33 am

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you had me laughing out loud!!!!!!!!!…I thought I was the only one that caught it.What an olodo man!!!!! I’m gad to be a Nigerian-American.

6. Dee

August 18, 2014 at 6:28 am

Lmao!!! Dear God why didn’t they ask the lady in green attire?? Wahala.. Lol @ all these other countries folks are choosing smh.. It ain’t that serious people. There’s corruption everywhere but the civilized world does theirs with paper & pen sorry to burst you guys bubbles & they know if they are caught, it’s OVER for them..E.g. John Edwards & many more.

7. leeleo

August 18, 2014 at 8:02 am

ABEG which country is U.X? LOL

• lila

August 18, 2014 at 12:51 pm

i think its supposed to be U.S

8. mrs chidukane

August 18, 2014 at 8:14 am

If still an African, I would love to be Nigerian, ibo from my village. If international, I would be a white woman from Europe lmao! No I don’t hate my black skin but there’s something about white European women especially the ones from royal families that piques my interest.

9. Desert Rainbow

August 18, 2014 at 8:40 am

These batta box people always make my day! from the presenters themselves to the people they interview.lmao!

10. This their presenter’s English is just bad 🙁 who is this lady in green? 😀

11. sisi jules

August 18, 2014 at 11:54 am

LOOOOOL…….. Wen i see presenters like dis, i ask my self one question.,….. lemme keep it to masef…. and as for the interviewee; u guys are ……LMAO

• Jaja

August 18, 2014 at 1:20 pm

This comment makes no sense.

12. mama bee

August 18, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Eeh!! Did that man say a better country like Ghana! If only he knew,, n lool wats u.x. na waah ooo!!! N d presenter please take your time and speak the English well oo. This is just funni lool

13. benny

August 18, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Nigerian over and over and over again. I love being a nigerian. I may leave only for vacations and return. I can only stay outside for short intervals. I love this country that much.

14. Fred

August 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Never! I have been lucky to travel around the world and I can tell you life is great outside Nigeria. I can pick atleast 15 countries I prefer in Africa. No point talking about Europe, Asia or North America as their life is far too superior and safer than the mess that is Nigeria

15. nene

August 18, 2014 at 9:27 pm

i’d be swiss. no wahala in that country. they are on their own, they don’t even have EU wahala. but i like being nigerian, and if i came bad again i would be a nigerian.

16. Dee-USA

August 19, 2014 at 5:22 am

” Hi, my name is Ti-mo-tee Naw-field.” The irony of having such a name with such diction and enunciation.