Happy Monday, and Happy New Month BellaNaijarians! We have an exciting treat for you.
We’re teaming up with Rodgers+Hammerstein to give one lucky reader a chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical, Cinderella!
What makes it even more exciting, is that actress/recording artist/talk show host Keke Palmer is making history as the first African-American Cinderella on Broadway.
Keke’s achievement is such an inspiration, and so we’d love to give one of our awesome readers the chance to see her live as she makes history.
How to Participate
1. Answer the following question by leaving a comment on this post:
Name three movies that Keke Palmer has starred in.
2. The comment must include
- Your name
- Your Answer
- Leave your real email address in the contact box. You will be contacted via email, please check your spam folder!
3. The winner will be chosen randomly via a “randomizer” web application
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open for 5 days (from November 3 to November 7) You must comment on the post in this time frame to participate.
2. The pair of tickets are valid for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday performance from November 10th to November 20th.
3. You MUST live in New York City, or have plans to be in the city during November 10th to November 20th.
BellaNaija & Rodgers+Hammerstein are not responsible for travel expenses, accommodation, or other expenses incurred while attending the show.
Photo Credit: Getty Images/Walter McBride/Rogers + Hammerstein