Features

Chiugo Akaolisa: The Domino Effect of Crushes

I don’t know about you but I certainly remember my first crush. I was in primary six and in “love” with my seat partner. I still remember the things that fascinated me about him. He had a 24-set coloured pencils pack and he was not selfish with it – talk about a real gentleman. We would even share our break-time snacks with each other. Best of all, his fancy wristwatch was leather! Most children in our class, including me, wore cartoon-themed rubber wristwatches but homeboy had leather! We were both runners for our school so I thought we were soul mates.

My feelings burned bright until he told me he fancied our mixed-race classmate who was always asked to be the match-past queen. (Seriously, every single time!)

I eventually got over lover boy after an even friendlier boy beat his 100M race record. There was no loyalty at that age.

I was 9 and in “love”. I planned my entire future in my head with bae(I exaggerate a bit) until I realized that he didn’t have me in his plans. I have had crushes after that, some more memorable, but what is recurrent is that I try not to dwell on them for a long time. If I cannot sum up the courage to tell him or I do and get no clear feedback, I dust my slippers and move on. I live by the ‘Life is short’ principle.

As long as we are human, we would always have crushes. There would always be that unavailable or hopefully, available person who catches our attention.  In fact, the more unavailable the person it, the more attractive he/she automatically becomes. The fun is in the chase.

There are people who crush on their love interest for years hoping that someday, an opening would arise and they can declare their love. They undergo all sorts of humiliation in the name of love. The unfortunate thing is that the crush interest may be undergoing neglect from someone else.

I have come to believe that most crushes follow the domino effect. You fall for someone and that someone falls for someone else and it continues. The minute you break out of the effect and find someone who feels the same way, you finally understand how exhausting the crush process is.

We have all been rejected at some point (don’t rub it in our faces if you haven’t) and we may have handled it with a degree of dignity but there are times when we don’t know how to take ‘no’ for an answer, especially when we feel we are too close to back away.  Any minimal interest from the crush magnifies our hope a million fold.

If the person you are pining for doesn’t feel the same way after a good pursuit, shouldn’t that be a sign to move on?

My reasoning is this: It is only when you are absolutely certain that the love interest would eventually come around that you can keep going long after necessary. If not, there are people who would appreciate your advances, especially the ones who have been secretly or opening seeking your face.

Who knows, you may be happier with someone who wouldn’t put you through all that unnecessary pain.

This whole piece does not apply to those who crush in silence. You need to find the courage and tell the person because he/she may not even be aware of your feeling towards them. The more you hide your feelings, the more it gets stronger.  Wouldn’t it be amazing if the feelings are reciprocated?

Photo Credit: Dreamstime | Jennifer Russell

Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa is a graduate from the University of Alberta, Canada. She is a God-lover and a recluse. Her every spare time is spent writing and developing her business. She is an entrepreneur and a budding novelist. Her true passion is Poetry and Relationship Tips. She has a minor in Psychology. Twitter: Verachi | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cakaolisa | Instagram: missverachi |

1. Scared homosapien

February 9, 2015 at 8:02 pm

I marvel when people say they had a crush on someone when they were little. I mean, I can’t even remember anything about my life until my late secondary school days. I think I have a bad case of amnesia. God help me.
    As per people who crush on others without telling them, Hian, why na? If I happen to have a crush on someone, I’m telling you straight up and you must love me o, cos I don’t ‘crush’ easily.

• Anon

February 9, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Did your brain develop late? *jousting*

• Scared homosapien

February 10, 2015 at 9:01 am

I think it did.

• erinma

February 10, 2015 at 9:27 am

why would you want to tell the person? I guess I’m one of those silent crushers lol.

2. Ocean Beauty

February 9, 2015 at 8:11 pm

My first crush was in primary 4. I summoned courage to tell the boy. This boy waylaid me and started fighting me because he felt I made him a laughing stock amongst his friends. Fast forward 12years later, I’m in the university, someone was calling my name. I was walking fast. Couldn’t recognize him anymore. He was not tall and not so good looking. He kept reminding me who he was, as I remember the beating I troway face. I told him “Sorry I don’t remember you at all”
    Second crush: me in JS3 in an all girls school. Enrolled for a program in church and there was this Adonis in ss2 of the almighty UDSS (if u stayed in Benin city, you will know the school). This guy gave me a reason to be dedicated to this church activity. Then he just stopped and he was not a member of my church then.
    Mehn I don grow oh….no more crushing on anyone because I always learn the hard way. I stay in my lane and if the feeling comes I tell myself “this too shall pass”

• Tshepo

February 10, 2015 at 5:03 pm

OMG! this same thing happened to me, the guy was at church too and i think i told my sister i liked him, they were both in the same class so somehow he got to find out…..omo men this boy and his friends beat me with little broom sticks lmao it was torture and worst of it all was i couldn’t tell any adult what happened cause i felt i had committed a horrible crime by liking a boy.

3. D

February 9, 2015 at 8:36 pm

oh for the love of my childhood…We children sef…So I had my first crush in Primary 4 too, when this dude took my whoopings for me. I went to a school where teachers were only allowed to spank kids in certain situations but I have never loved pain, once i see any thing that can be used for causing pain, as a child I would just staying peeing uncontrollably. I had gone to the bathroom over and over and was the last person teacher would beat since I kept going. The teacher even said if I had been the first person should have forgiven the entire class and not beat us but she could not not beat me after everybody don chop cane sit down. This dude stood up and took my “whoopings” for me…now tell me that’s not crush worthy…now if I had been older I would have grabbed that the dude was interested but I didn’t ..we were both crushing silently, infact I thought he was interested in somebody else. SS1 dude transferred to my high school, that was when this other dude that went to primary school with us told me I was dulling, dude had been crushing on me and was still crushing on me. But I was crushing on someone else then who pretended like it was mutual. After high school we lose touch, by the time we get in contact again (the day he will finally let me know that he has had a crush on me since high school) when I would have given him a chance again I was already dating my now hubby. I guess it was not meant to be. He told me on his wedding day that I would always have a special place in his heart because for him I was his first true love. I was married and with my hubby and I still felt like crying. I love my husband very deeply and I am very happy in my marriage I will honestly not trade my hubby for any man. But I have always wondered why the timing with primary school crush was always always off.

• erinma

February 10, 2015 at 9:30 am

aaaaaw! too cute!

• Ngobeke

February 10, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Awwwwww……this had me tearing up….life and its twists and turns sha

4. D

February 9, 2015 at 8:41 pm

******had a crush on me since primary school********* not high school

5. SMH

February 9, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Lol! I crushed on a boy who was in primary 6 when I was in primary 4. He was white and had the curliest blonde hair I had ever seen. Haha! He was also with the school band and was always on stage during the assembly. I guess I outgrew it when he finally spoke to me. He sounded incredibly girly! Kids and our fickle emotions.. Lol. Fast forward to adulthood, I had a crush on a guy, was over the moon when we started dating (he never knew I crushed on him before we became an item)…….I ended up hating every single thing about him. At the end of the day, my brain and heart decided crushing wasn’t for me

6. Temii

February 9, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Loool! I can so relate. Had a crush for 13 years. *sigh* Thank God for literally dragging me out of that.

• J

February 10, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Na serious dragging out my sister. Had mine for 14 years! Tracked the guy all the way to where he was working in the Phillipines and alas the brother didn’t remember me. E pain ehn! But hey, see who’s getting married in a few to bobo dropped from heaven ;D

7. wait a minute

February 9, 2015 at 10:16 pm

wait a minute

did you say love/crush in primary school?

chai, what did you know then?

primary school that you ll be running up and down, go back home with your uniform dirty, forget lunch pack, socks thrown away……

Kai, many ain’t real

8. ogosmiles

February 9, 2015 at 10:20 pm

I crushed on a boy in primary 6 (jide) Hmmmm can’t remember all d stories but I know he was handsome lol

9. Tosin

February 9, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I love having crushes.
    Been at it for almost 30 years 🙂

10. Neo

February 9, 2015 at 11:54 pm

people have crushes for years? hymn, mine barely last a month. first crush was primary 5, his name was Afam. he was tall, broad and yellow with a hair cut u could balance a tray on. he was the very stuff of mills and boon, till different secondary schools separated us. i enjoy crushes and savour them cos they usually don’t last as talking to the subject demystifies them and the whole sheen is wiped off then its just bleh!

11. Adefila Adeyinka

February 10, 2015 at 12:53 am

nice one, but i got something that may help you and anyone claiming to be in love, i call it ACID TEST OF LOVE. have you heard of it before? i guess not check it here and test your love to confirm maybe it is love or lust here mosesthink.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-acid-test-for-love.html thanks.

12. babeoflife

February 10, 2015 at 1:07 am

I can’t even list the number of crushes I’ve had since primary school. But mehn! I crush HARD!!! Still stalk them on facebook and to think they’d be ugly by now or something but nope they grew nice beards and are quite fit smdh

Anywayyyy now I’m crushing on this guy who keeps asking me to help find a wife for him. I know right?

• Ivy

February 10, 2015 at 9:29 am

Omg! Just decided i was gonna ask a friend i’m crushing on to hook me up with one of his friends. Then if he agrees i know d feelings are not mutual, if he doesn’t, dude definitely likes me and i’m gonna ask what he’s waiting for…… Point is dude likes you, babe. that’s why he’s telling u to look for wife for him.

13. Mimi

February 10, 2015 at 7:27 am

I had a crush on a boy called Frank in primary 4, I used to sing “Frankie do you remember me” a lot then but Frank did not notice 🙁

• Enn!

February 10, 2015 at 9:42 am

Lmao!!…pele o

14. Noms

February 10, 2015 at 8:45 am

Wow. . .crushes.
    I had a crush on my classmate in primary school. He was dark and very intelligent but it just ended there.
    JS1, had a crush on another classmate and I didn’t let him know till date. My friends knew and would always refer to him as my boyfriend anytime we were gisting about him.lol
    Senior Secondary, now I have transferred to an all girls school and was crushing on a boy from my former school. Fine booyyy, I was always talking about him oooo. One day, a senior family friend of mine came and told me that my crush has been asking her to hook us up. See me blushing all over. She sha arranged the meeting, we gisted, held hands and he came with “shortbread biscuits”how I loved them then,It now makes sense to me that my family friend told him I liked the biscuit. We became friends, I was too shy to and stubborn to go beyond friends. I remembered an occasion when we were having an argument and he asked me to shut up, I kept quiet for the rest of our meeting. He was begging me to reply/comment on what he was saying and the only thing that will come out of my mouth”you said I should shut up” he beeeegggged before my mouth opened again, of course not on the same day but our next meeting.lol Children. . .
    Fast forward to Uni, he gained admission a year before me and was already dating a girl from my all girl secondary school who was in another “clique” then and I don’t know what he told her about us ooo, she was just feeling resentful or maybe jealous sef, lol..
    I started dating my close friend at the end of my first year in the uni and it didn’t end in marriage.Long story!
    They are both married to different people and yours trully is still single.
    Presently crushing on Praiz @30,hehehehhehe.
    I am certain love in lurking around the corner and will catch me soon.
    Its soooo good to love someone and he loves you back even if love is suppose to be selfless, trust me its less stressful..
    At the end, love is good but not enough. Its just a bedrock.

15. Ocean Beauty

February 10, 2015 at 9:20 am

Everybody is not wired the same way. From age 6 till date I remember clearly. i refuse to forget jor. It gives me the push I need sometimes. Don’t worry if you didn’t crush on anyone.

16. erinma

February 10, 2015 at 9:26 am

LOL. The dun in crushes in that they are a secret! Maybe I’m just a weirdo, but they are only harrowing when you try to make them a full blown affair. Maybe I define crushes differently sha. To me they are just fleeting flights of fancy. I enjoyed this article anyways, had me laughing!

17. k

February 10, 2015 at 9:26 am

I am currently crushing on a guy in church .He’s very tall dark and handsome.I am overly nice to him always smiling at him in the hopes he will notice me.My friend and I practically stalk him in church where is he sitting who is he gisting wit but he has refused to notice me.Recently he came to church with a fair babe ,my friend and I concluded she must be his gf or something. Thecrush has reduced afaftereing him with the babe share life is too short to like someone who ain’t liking u back.

18. erinma

February 10, 2015 at 9:33 am

fun* I meant

19. Ivy

February 10, 2015 at 9:33 am

When will my crush for Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Michael Collins Ajereh fade o!?

20. Tanya

February 10, 2015 at 9:49 am

I had my first crush when I was in Primary 4 too! Wow it seems that’s the normal time girls start having crushes. His name was TJ (aka soldier boy- as the teachers called him). His dad was in the army and they were very wealthy. He started liking me sha -he came to gist with me twice and we both laughed, then his dad got transferred and they had to move. *Sigh* in JSS2, a military man’s son transferred to my school and was in my class and by second term he asked if I knew a TJ, of course I did. Then he said TJ asked him to greet me. I tried to get in touch with him but he left the country for school…. oh well, the crush had died by then even- mostly.

21. olufunmijay

February 10, 2015 at 9:52 am

his name was Chukwuma Akijobi…I would never forget…Command Childrens School…and we were in Primary 1…loool…I know…he was talllll and the Class Captain…had already planned our wedding sef….I wonder where he is now….

22. Dame

February 10, 2015 at 10:03 am

my first crush was in pry 4 …crushed up till pry 6 when he became my seat partner…i think i died everyday i went to school…i was always so happy
    Fast forward to after youth service and we hooked up in Abuja…hes still mighty fine but….seen and been with better LOLS
    we still friends and now hes crushing lools..i like the turn of tables

23. Zee

February 10, 2015 at 10:17 am

Aww
    My first crush was in primary school. He was damn handsome! He obviously never noticed how i gave my special attention..Lol. We are still friends now, but no butterflies.
    I crush on people easily. My love for Ebuka Obi. Uchendu and Tyler Perry will take me places! I know that in my spirit! Those are 2 men I have been consistently in “crush” with. Used to be crazy about OC Ukeje until he got married. Lord knows I almost cried.. Lol..

24. zheenie

February 10, 2015 at 10:36 am

really funny but am sure 99% of humans crush on people, for some its while growing up n maybe till they get married but for others, they crush for d rest of their lives. i think i belong to d former tho,,,

25. Aibee

February 10, 2015 at 10:48 am

My first crush! During 2nd term holiday in SS3, I got to attend JAMB prep classes in my neighbourhood. There was this dude in my class, tall, fine and athletic looking. He grew up in the Police Barracks and had the ruggedness that was appealing to my 16 year old sef. Dude too was feeling the babe so he wrote me a love letter and sent it through my friend. Oh, how my heart leapt for joy. And I was catching feelings too so I wrote back and so the exchange of letters began. Alas, all good things come to an end. Few weeks later, I went back to boarding school to write my JAMB/WAEC. I gained admission before my crush and forgot all about him. Fast forward to my 200level, dude gained admission into Ife and I ran into him in a friend’s room. I recognized him but couldn’t for the life of me figure out what made him so appealing barely 18months earlier!

26. goodmedicine

February 10, 2015 at 11:23 am

LMAO…..thank God I’m home alone else people would begin to doubt my sanity. Did you say primary 1? Can’t stop laughing walahi! But I think I vaguely remember crushing on Akin in primary1
    My own major crush started from primary 5. His name was chukwuemeka-light skinned and intelligent, sadly, he left for secondary school before everyone(head on fire).
    Jss1 Tj came along and I couldn’t concentrate in class. I’m very reserved so I kept dying in silence but fortunately for me, my crush on him died before I did. Somewhere between ss1 & 2 was Sam, about 10 years older but I wasn’t deterred, that too did not live long!
    Fortunately, I didn’t have a crush in uni….did I just say that? Nahhhhh, my perfect TDH, again my head was filled with thoughts of him. Last year during my NYSC, another one came along and I told him about it recently and it turns out the feeling was mutual. Sadly, I was only able to tell him coz I had moved past him and I’m currently crushing on another…
    This whole thing is just complicated!

27. Queen Spicey

February 10, 2015 at 11:41 am

Presently crushing on a guy that’s my friend. But since I’m a silent ‘crusher’, I cannot tell him.

• papermoon

February 10, 2015 at 2:45 pm

he is your friend…….. and you are waiting for what……. or you already have a significant other? this is like refusing to eat your own birthday cake ooooo!!!

• Tosin

February 13, 2015 at 12:24 pm

let me be Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand here: telllll him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes. reach out to hiim. and whiiiisper, whisper words so soft and sweet and hold him close to feel his heartbeat, love will be the GIFT you give yourself.
      ok stop singing.

This is the cutest thread ever. BN wins my Nobel Peace Prize. Chiugo writer: nice!

• papermoon

February 13, 2015 at 6:22 pm

To sing, pls tell her for me…….

28. omokehinde

February 10, 2015 at 12:04 pm

pairs of eyes clashing
    you look away fast
    palms sweaty
    heart beats increases
    at the sight of him,
    you try to look finer,smell nicer and act posh
    chai! God please let this fine-looking-brova in my church travel or get married fast
    if not….i just might approach him
    can i? will i?
    ehn….but what of my own bobo?!

29. papermoon

February 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm

had my crush in primary school. he fancied me too and we crushed till we finished js3. Different schools seperated us. we got in touch again after varsity but he was with his ss girlfriend and we remained friends. Recently, one of our mates told me another guy…………….who was no where on my crush radar had a crush on me from primary school and still has it as am speaking now. Now he calls me everyday………. and i dont know what to do with it because he is still out of crush radar.

30. pearl

February 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Mehn… I am seriously crushing over this guy and I feel he is crushing over me too but it appears we are both playing a game. I am just so tired but it feels like this crush will never end

31. mz_daniels

February 10, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Chike Uffondu, I crushed for that guy during NYSC eh, can’t describe itt

• Dr Who

February 11, 2015 at 10:40 am

NYSC 2010, batch C? Lol

32. Bebe

February 10, 2015 at 4:37 pm

I remember i had a crush on a guy when i was in JHS2 , he neva evn booked me sef…….two weeks ago we met when my bank decided to drop a proposal for the branch manager of a certain big supermarket, when we were done dropping the proposal, we decided to shop and guess what my then Mr. Charming was the one loading items onto the shelves and wasent even shy to call my name….i kept asking myself in the car, so did i really trip for this guy.

33. Koffie

February 10, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Oh crushes *sigh* my first crush was in nursery 2 (you best believe it). I remember I’d always give him my ‘breaktime’ money to make me a floating paper boat or paper plane. Truth is, my brothers could make paper creations but it was just something I did so I could talk to le crush. He broke my tiny heart when he laughed with his friends at me for peeing on my body cos we were about to be spanked for being naughty. Fast forward to primary 6 and this guy was in my class again and he was now timekeeper on top of it with a leather wristwatch too! My crush/love for him was now on another level. I had learnt to do this name crossing thing that predicts what your relationship with your love interest would be and my paper and pen told me we were secret admirers (I have forgotten what that game was called; secrets or something). Our names rhymed e.g Koffie and Doffie so I was really hopeful. He invited me for his 10th birthday party and come and see how I kept singing about what dress I would wear to my mum and what the perfect present would be. I’d be in a random shop with my mum and point to toys I thought ‘Doffie’ would like. I soon outgrew the crush as we didn’t end up in the same secondary school. My next serious crush was in SS1, this one lasted for 3 years and it wasn’t until I was in 400level that my secondary school crush told me he had had a crush on me and I told him I had too but he claimed I wasn’t obvious and he couldn’t have guessed. No hope for him by then though cos I had my uni crush. My people, this uni crush was intense. My friends are convinced I was in love. Bad thing was dude didn’t feel the same way. I did tell him in 400level that I liked him and bla bla bla. It took me 2 rebound relationships to get over my uni crush. Kai, whenever he vexed me, I wouldn’t be able to eat. Na wa. Thank God I’m free. Now sha, I just moved to a new town for a new job and it wouldn’t be so bad to have a crush…

• J

February 10, 2015 at 6:24 pm

LOL. The game was called FLAMES if I remember correctly

• obi

February 11, 2015 at 4:35 pm

lol flames . I played that game alot

34. Loveaddict

February 10, 2015 at 8:22 pm

Had a crush on this guy for years! His name was Alex. Light skinned muscular guy! We kept playing games with each other. We didn’t date other people for 3 years and we couldn’t just confess our feelings for each other although we flirted everyday. I decided to break free because he may have been sent from my village to hinder my happiness and marriage. Mtchewww.

35. LilMummy

February 11, 2015 at 4:21 am

LOL! I have died! too interesting. My first crush was in primary 6 and I was in primary 5. I took the promotional exam and Thank Jesus! I was promoted to his class. we were never seat mates (bad belle teacher) But we would always find a way to sit together during break. I would offer him my Nasco and he’d sing to me! And oh he had the most amazing voice! He sang all the westlife songs there ever was LOL! We got on the same school bus so I would always trace the directions to his house ( he did like wise) .. He started visiting and my parents were cool with it till I had my first period and my mom told him to go home and never return LMAO! didnt stop us though,,
    Long story short, we started dating officially when I was 13, We had the perfect love story. we could both sing and would do duets for whoever cared to listen, My high school friends always gathered in my corner after lights out just to hear our gist. well, we broke up when I was 19 cos I moved to the US for college, 13 years since we started dating and We still talk occasionally,,, He still is an amazing person and if the world is a perfect place we would probably be together again.

36. obitalk

February 11, 2015 at 5:04 pm

You mean at that young age he already started liking yallo girls. Kai I sorry for Nigeria o:

37. KingsQueen

February 11, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Been crushing since i knew what the word meant… it all started for me in Pry 2(don’t judge me), my seat partner was a gorg ‘lil guy but sadly he liked this other girl so that crush died off quickly… had another in pry 4, his name was Imoh (can’t ever forget) and i clda sworn he was a hunk at that age, arms, chest and muscles defined, lol but he had to travel out…

And then my first uni crush, this crush was a mishap, didn’t notice the guy initially until i heard he liked me and when i finally did the stalking game was real! I’d watch him play b-ball shirtless from a distance, we’d seat at close proximity to each other during “borrowed” courses, it was heavenly spending moments thinking about what cld be, but my brother who was in same class with him scared that one off, besides i found him backing out cowardice! I’d still give him a chance if i could but alas…

38. Chi

February 11, 2015 at 7:39 pm

This piece got me smiling as I am married to someone who used to have a big crush on me. Yes, you heard me right- Married to him!

He knew me from University days, never said a thing to me, we weren’t friends and all, just had few friends in common. Fast forward to 8years later, he’s doing well, sees one of the few friends we had in common and then asks’ about me and the person tells him all about me and where I am and what I’m doing and gives him my number and then dude finally calls. The rest they say is history….

39. Miss C

February 11, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I had this crush in Primary 3, he was just cute and perfect in my lil’ eyes. Whenever it rained back then, I’d go under the rain with my hair let loose dancing “like Indians in their Indian movie ” and I’d imagine him dancing with me. He was intelligent and all and there was no better guy in school then than Chuks Echianu.

He died in our Primary 4 and boy was I devastated. Many times I imagine if things would’ve turned out differently if he were alive.

40. Bemi

February 12, 2015 at 11:09 am

I’m currently silent-crushing on this doctor at the hospital I work at. My heart literally skips a beat when I see him lol. Funny thing is I don’t even think he’s cute but he’s so smart and oh so tall. Can we get married already???

41. ANN

February 12, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I had a crush on my friend’s younger brother for 13 years,(younger brother yes but he was like 2 years older than me) mehn ! it wasn’t easy oo.He resides in the US now,we talk always,he is always interested in my relationship status.My instincts tells me that he likes me too yet neither of us said anything about it,we went on pretending untill i choose to pretend no more.He was in the country last year and i said i will never forgive my self if i don’t tell so as to free my self too because the day dreaming was too much.lo and behold i told him how i felt and he said he feels the same way but the guy disappointment me he started acting up,told his sister(the thing con be like amebo matter)i got pissed off and moved on by force.if not for anything i let it out of my mind and i ‘ve peace.

42. nammy

February 12, 2015 at 8:24 pm

It was in pry 1, we were crushing on each other, we were also seat mates. I took the bold step-walked up to his mum who was a teacher in the school and told her “Aunty, I want to marry Yemi”. She looked at me, smiled kindly nd said ok. girl asking for a boy’s hand. Funny now in retrospect

43. nawah

February 15, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Hehehe,always had a crush on him o,never dreamt he wud like me back o,hmm,until lst year o,dt I realized,oh realized my baby likes me bk o,av been doing shakara to him tho.lol