News

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted at Heathrow Airport – PHOTO

Former president Goodluck Jonathan is looking well-rested and cheerful these days.

An individual named Chinedu Ozordi bumped into him at the Heathrow Airport in London and took a photo with him and posted it on Twitter with caption, Goodluck goes to London. Without the bowler hat.

Pres Jonathat at Heathrow BellaNaija

Nice!

Photo Credit: Chinedu Ozordi/Twitter

1. bruno FIERCE

June 7, 2015 at 8:34 pm

I feel bad and sorry for him. he doesn’t have that “president-glow” anymore.

• Seriously?

June 7, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Waste of emotion. The glow is in his bank account. Where is your own glow? Lol!

• jane

June 8, 2015 at 5:49 am

@bruno,feel sorry for yourself who has not attain anything yet.go get a job and stop being myopic and a dump

• jane

June 8, 2015 at 5:50 am

keep ssearching for a president with glow and dnt go and look for a future for ur self.

• Nwanyi Ekwe

June 8, 2015 at 11:40 am

Funny ! I was about to say the contrary… The man looks like he now has peace and it shows…

• didabliz

June 9, 2015 at 12:36 am

He never had it o’er se. I’m happy he’s looks happy.

• didabliz

June 9, 2015 at 12:37 am

*per se

2. P!e

June 7, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Nice. The twins…beautiful.

3. Ola

June 7, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Is it a co incidence that I keep seeing twins and triplets everywhere ….. Maybe a sign that I will have a set of either ? ??

• oy

June 8, 2015 at 11:33 am

me too ooooo

4. Scared homosapien

June 7, 2015 at 8:39 pm

See how simple and happy GEJ looks. Please, enjoy your vacation, you deserve it.

5. Sunshine

June 7, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Oh how nice, he is finally ready to mingle with the public. INTERESTING. What a razz man

• TK

June 8, 2015 at 7:08 am

Razz? Razz? For interacting with the people? Wow I have another R word for you but I’ll just start my week well.

6. Wale

June 7, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Reversal of fortunes…oops! I forgot he still has $56billion in Deziene’s pocket.
    Good timing, I hear she is in the UK too.

7. me

June 7, 2015 at 9:26 pm

So nice to see you sir

8. Hummmm

June 7, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Kai this man looks like agbero. Are we sure he was a former president? Even the ppl wey dey take picture with him looks far better than him. Wow, all that vanity upon vanity was for nothing afterall.

• sass

June 7, 2015 at 11:09 pm

your own father that isn’t an agbero, has he ever been a president? Not of Nigeria oh, of your local tennis club or even estate residents association? if he hasn’t then shut up.

• jayboogie

June 8, 2015 at 6:23 am

common sense is expensive yo, that is why you cant afford one !

9. jummai

June 7, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Nawa ooo, ex president.

10. Yetunde

June 7, 2015 at 9:52 pm

This is my SIL and nieces, Jona was definitely not spotted by Chinedu. I would expect Bella naija to get your facts right!!!!!

11. Carlachic

June 7, 2015 at 10:08 pm

@ hummmmmmm. You must visit your optician soonest. Make de thing wey dey do you for eyes no exacerbate.

12. ksate

June 7, 2015 at 10:11 pm

my president my president! You are looking very relaxed. Pls enjoy your retirement. God bless you.

13. mrs chidukane

June 7, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Someone asked if all his “senators ” have finished,lmao! For those who don’t know, there’s an outfit called senator.

14. ATL's finest

June 7, 2015 at 10:25 pm

He must be very happy & relief of all the stress. It’s no JOKE ruling a country. Be it good or bad * In my bow wow’s voice) frehinz Amin

15. ab

June 7, 2015 at 10:29 pm

love him! he really looks well rested…U bitter cows can take several seats biko…..yes come at me as usual…..!

16. bb

June 7, 2015 at 10:37 pm

I give Nigeria 18 months then we will know that no one individual can change this country. We have our thesis wrong. The problem with Nigeria is not one of leadership but structure. Any country concentrates so much power at the center is not ready to progress. Today, GEJ is a villain in 18 months we will call him a hero. Remember how obasanjo was a villain in 2007. Today, he is some people’s navigator, even demon Abacha today he is a hero to some people. Hope is high now, but I can bet you. We will still be at point zero by this time in 2019.

• Ada Nnewi

June 8, 2015 at 8:14 am

You will still be at point zero not us…

• anonymous

June 8, 2015 at 9:32 am

Ada let’s say the truth, by voting we moved GMB, we moved this country backwards. in 2 weeks it’s obvious he had no plan at all. At least GEJ had plans, Boko Haram aside. GMB just dey travel any how. God dey

17. Below average

June 7, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Lol at people upset because he’s dressed “casually”. If he was wearing designer items, you will be the first to complain.
    I will keep saying this, GEJ is a simple & humble man who just happened to get lucky in politics. Unfortunately for him, luck can only get you so far. His tenure as the president ruined a lot of people’s perception about him. Such a shame he didn’t live up to our expectations.

18. Me

June 7, 2015 at 10:50 pm

I pray that u will have more peace and joy throughout your life time. Just as simple as he is makes him more unique.

19. eny

June 7, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Wow looking great man of peace

20. Marlvina

June 7, 2015 at 11:24 pm

All I see….TWINS!!! Thank you Jesus, I claim mine. Amen

21. lis

June 8, 2015 at 7:03 am

I really love dis man, he just had bad advisers… Even as a president he always came across as a ppl person.. I will love to meet you someday… God bless you sir.. If you can get a house in the bahamas and get some good rest from here for the rest of your life, I thin it wil b wonderful

22. nene+

June 8, 2015 at 9:06 am

Happy GEJ is happy .
    A young ex president!
    You never insulted even tho you had your weak points like human,they never supported you, Sheik Gumi said it all, you did and they criticized yet they whole bunch are far away Germany, even the Fashola the elenu? Fayemi left since Friday to prepare against Buhari arrival in Germany.

Tot only 3-5 men will be on the entourage but now over 25 by Sahara reporters.

Enjoy your new status Jonathan!

• Bimbo

June 9, 2015 at 11:53 am

Talking because you have a mouth. If he takes only 3 people will he photograph and cook for himself! And then discuss solo like an orphan ? Jonathan took an entourage of 600 people to Newyork for a United Nations parley. Pls compare.

23. zee

June 8, 2015 at 11:26 am

You were a good man. Wish you were not as passive. But a gentleman nonetheless.

24. Ehiwarior

June 8, 2015 at 3:01 pm

He looks peaceful…I am waiting for his autobiography maybe with an unusual tittle lilke “this Governing the Ungovernable, This bitch of a country, My tumultuous years in Aso rock or the Undoings of Luck.

• Ehiwarior

June 8, 2015 at 3:02 pm

like any of these “Governing the Ungovernable,

25. BEAUTIFUL

June 8, 2015 at 4:06 pm

I love you sir, God bless you!!

26. Ola

June 24, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Ever simple and humble man of courage,I really appreciate everything about you sir,may the Lord bless you and family,Amen