Relationships

Back in Love! Caitlyn Jenner Reportedly Dating fellow Transgender Woman Candis Cayne

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Caitlyn JennerIt looks like 65-year-old reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner has found love again.

After getting divorced from Kris Jenner earlier this year, Caitlyn has not been linked with any love interest.

According to reports, she is now dating Candis Cayne, 44, an actress and a fellow transgender woman.

Caitlyn and Candis

Caitlyn and Candis

A source reportedly said ‘Caitlyn and Candis had amazing chemistry. After her monumental life change, Caitlyn’s ready to open up her heart again and really, how could you ask for a more perfect fit as a romantic partner than Candis? She’s been basically through the same struggles and confusion, so she’d be the perfect person for Caitlyn to lean on as she continues her journey of transition. Candis is smart, funny, talented and drop-dead sexy. I wouldn’t blame Caitlyn one bit if she fell for her.”

Caitlyn and Candis reportedly went shopping, had a candlelit dinner, caught a Broadway show and went to a spa during their last date together.

Earlier today a first photo from Caitlyn Jenner’s new photo shoot for her E! docu-series, I Am Cait was released and she looked chic in a black dress with lace details.

Photo Credit:  James White for E!

1. Chizzy

July 9, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha
    LOBATAN!!!!!

• omob

July 10, 2015 at 1:18 pm

My dear “o ti tan finally”

• ATL's FINEST

July 10, 2015 at 2:17 pm

What’s LOBATAN please? I keep seeing it all the time on social media and here;) I know its a Yoruba word tho

• tunmi

July 10, 2015 at 2:33 pm

It translates to “and it has finished” which has the same meaning as “drop the mic”.

• NafiahOsikoya

July 17, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Lmaoooo. O tan o. I mean, if this is true, he switched genders just to date a woman? Or a fellow trans person? This is just too funny.

2. kemi

July 9, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Adesola biko are you the only staff bella naija has? Well done my sister, you are very hardworking

• Ello Bae

July 9, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I agree. Adesola you are doing a great job. Please keep it up… but Kemi you didn’t have to knock other people’s hustle though
      More power to the whole BN staff.

3. prince

July 9, 2015 at 5:29 pm

laff wan kill me die. she’s stunning though, I mean Caitlyn. Good for her biko. that Kris of a woman is a taboo

4. FasholasLover

July 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm

He is gay Naaa. As in man/man after all, he is yet to cut his dinkles. Moreso, he/she still holds his/her cigarette like a man. Saw him smoking on one clip. His mannerism etc were mannish . High heels, boobs and weave maketh a woman not.

• Nesto

July 9, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Since he still has his D, who is going to be doing who? This is just a hot pot of mess. Haaaaa I tire.

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 6:03 pm

He? Who is he? Since you have decided to continue living in ignorance and denial, I would like to inform you that Caitlyn Jenner is a woman.
      The only pot of hot mess here is your empty head.

• I Reject this

July 9, 2015 at 10:23 pm

P**** and Breasts in one person. How totally weird. Terrible combination.

• Bella

July 10, 2015 at 10:46 am

that is my own question too as I sit here and read this post, so they are still basically both with male genitalia and boobs. Na wa o! I cant with this mess! Next please

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:43 am

Why do you tire of it? Why does it keep you up at nights???

5. serendipity

July 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm

So he wanted 2be a woman so he could be wit a woman?……. Dis process is sickening!

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 5:57 pm

The only sickening thing here is how you are hating on a CONSENTING ADULT who is making a PERSONAL and HARMLESS decision to be happy.

• Jaygirl

July 9, 2015 at 6:23 pm

We all have a right to our opinions so stop trying to shut people up. You have chosen to accept Bruce’s change, no one forced you so please air your views without forcing your choice down our throats.

• tish

July 9, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Hahaha why so pissed Mr real Nigerian? Are you ‘transjenner’ too?

• Miss Grammar Check

July 10, 2015 at 1:51 am

Madam or Oga, who the heck are you attacking people who disagree with pips from the transgender community????? Everyone has a right to their opinion. I am surprised Bella Naija posts your outrageous comments. Mentally deranged people like you do not belong here. You need to keep walking and yes, go take several seats as June has stated!!!

• Ada

July 10, 2015 at 8:16 am

Bia, shut up and get out! Ewu!

• Kiki Shepley

August 1, 2015 at 4:24 pm

The only thing sickening is you. Who by the do not evidently don’t get what they are saying. So lets break it down for you 1. Bruce Jenner was a man attracted to women so we thought 2. He got breast implants and a feminine style face lift. 3. He proclaimed publicly that he still intended to be with women which would make she/he a transgender lesbian. 4. So now it is half man and half woman dating a half man half woman which would make he/she a gay man. 5. Now if he/she wanted to be a homosexual why did he/she just publicly admit that he/she was attracted to men to begin with instead of playing this transgender game for the sole purpose of publicity with earns he/she money.now this is what’s sickening about it all. Also in my opinion he is act spitting in homosexuals faces which have worked hard for there rights by not owning up to the truth publicly by admitting that he/she is in every sense of the word a homosexual. I hope this helps you understand where people are coming from. THANK YOU

• Oluwalorami

July 9, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Just as ‘Caitlyn Jenner’ is really and will always be Bruce Jenner, a man, ‘Candis Cayne’ is really and will always be Brendan McDaniels, a man. So what you actually have is not two women but a man trying to be a woman dating another man trying to be a woman.

• Bella

July 10, 2015 at 10:47 am

Dead at your comment!! ROTF

• I_I

July 10, 2015 at 8:01 am

Nahhhh. He wanted to be a Woman so he could be with another Man who had surgery to become a woman , , , did I lose you there – cos honestly, I’m lost myself.

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:44 am

Wait! Wait, I’m trying to work up a tear for you in your moment of terrible duress, lol!

6. A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 5:51 pm

What a wonderful woman!
    I am prepared to launch a full cyber assault on anyone who dares say anything derogatory about our sweet Caitlyn.

• nene+

July 9, 2015 at 6:00 pm

@real You certainly not Nigeria. I do not like what Bruce Jenner did to himself period!

Fear God and keep his commandment!

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 6:17 pm

If you do not like what Bruce Jenner did to himself, that is your business.
      Oh, and where is this God you speak of?

• SA girl

July 9, 2015 at 8:48 pm

@nene+ this exactly the kind of transphobic and queerphobic spew that leads members of the LGBTQIA community feel like they can never live their lives authentically.
      It’s time we realize how much damage our prejudice and discrimination to members of oppressed groups in our society. I know this comment will be met with indifference or dismissed.

• cee

July 9, 2015 at 6:24 pm

To what end? my friend take several seats nd chew on some popcorn cos the she/he knows u not

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 7:34 pm

So what if she doesn’t know me?
      What a simple minded person you are.

• nene+

July 9, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Sorry I just have to quote the Bible here. “The fool said in his heart, there is no God”

I didn’t call you a fool bro or sis! I still want you to please love God and obey his commandments. Events in the world has shown that God is the chief host and very much life depends on him! In him we live, in him we move and in him we have our being. Act 17:28.

God created them male and female even in animals He made no mistake!

I choose God over all!

• June

July 9, 2015 at 8:35 pm

This is where we tell you to HAVE SEVERALLLL SEATS ✋?!!!!!

• Ogochukwu

July 9, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Loool @real Nigerian, take several sits biko, this is really a hot mess, who knows what we will hear next. From transgender to lesbian or is it gay sef. God is watching all of us on 3D ooo.

• Marlvina

July 9, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Are you Caitlin? It seems you are Cait!

• unreal Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 10:13 pm

@real nigerian, bring all the cyber attack u have, u little twat. Whether u be woman chopping another woman’s pussy or a man giving or receiving it up ur shit hole, shut the f**k up.
      Are u jobless or just totally screwed up that u cannot comment without being an a..hole?
      Whatever u are, u must be very ugly and insecure. If na lie, vex and show ur face. U devil spawned from the darkest recess of hell..

• Kili

July 10, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Launch it, who cares! Not like the sky will fall.
      . I have watched you from afar and I see that you are no different from your other friend on here.

Everybody has a right to their opinion, no matter how you insult people their opinion will not change, so knock yourself out.

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:45 am

Lucky us! All the fairy tale in the sky believers (aka haters of that which has nothing to do with them) have come out to play today. Highly amusing though.

7. bn lover

July 9, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Pls each time I try to understand….i still don’t. Is she a lesbian now? I hate to say this…..but the Kardashians can ruin u

• Facts

July 9, 2015 at 7:31 pm

In all fairness, Bruce Jenner confirmed in the Diane Sawyer interview this year that he started a gender transition process in the mid-1980s but stopped after he met and fell in love with Kris Kardashian, who became his third wife. He told Diane Sawyer he had already embarked on estrogen hormone therapy and electrolysis to remove bodily hair, and had plastic surgery to make his features look more feminine, shortly after winning the Olympic gold. After he met Kris, he had breast reduction surgery (maybe because the estrogen had already made them bigger).

• Alert!

July 10, 2015 at 9:46 am

Thanks for the factual response. This is why I say most of us allow foolishness in our very little mind, to erode our reasoning. If only people do proper research before jumping into the bandwagon of criticism.. #sighs

8. idomagirl

July 9, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I shall be back for the comments.

9. jwezee

July 9, 2015 at 6:33 pm

CONFUSION NA WA!!!!

10. zelda

July 9, 2015 at 6:36 pm

@ a real 9Grian!, u deffinately are not one! Most definately! 9ja man will not drink panadol on another persons headache esp if its an issue such as this!, Bruce!er chatrine er caithlene?caithlyn? Man,?dude ,papa of 6 children!,very confused individual,wit all that money u have, u could not look 4 a better meaning to ur life & live out what’s left of it!.

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Your incoherent babbling has left me wondering if you had any basic education at all.
      I suggest you hire a teacher to help improve your command of the English language.
      You would be helping yourself as well as offering temporary employment to someone.

• Nerve

July 9, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Shut up old woman. Stop hiding your insecurities behind this Jenner man. You are rude, mannerless, abusive and desperate. Bruno is bold (although, can be annoying) which is why most commenters like him on BN. He is at least honest Unlike you, who is just a nuisance. Notice me or l die. Useless woman. No man has the time to be everywhere like you do on this forum. Pikolo. Aunti gwegs.

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:47 am

I think I love you. It’s a mess up in here, lol.

11. chubby cheeks

July 9, 2015 at 6:40 pm

Orisirisi. What exactly is the meaning of this. This oyinbo people no go scatter world for us.

12. Felinda

July 9, 2015 at 6:59 pm

So what does this mean – am confused

Let me do the maths and see, so
    DICK + DICK = GAY??????????

if adults are confused imagine the poor Nori and penelope and mason

13. natu

July 9, 2015 at 7:54 pm

You better werk Caitlyn.

14. Francine Ray

July 9, 2015 at 8:22 pm

@A real Nigerian….
    Please take a hot seat for a minute or argue with your eyelashes. “Your Caitlyn”..really?.
    If you know nothing of the God we speak about then you’re as lost as this generation, with their preaching of everything being harmless. Do not heap burning coals of fire on your head for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is no excuse.

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 8:50 pm

How is a generation that is actively advocating for equal rights and an end to discrimination lost?
      Don’t you get tired of the “God help this generation” nonsense?
      So, this “generation” you speak of is worse than the ones that actively engaged in human sacrifice all in the name of the same religion you are standing for here tonight?
      Who lacks the knowledge now, eh?
      Ironically, not only has your mind been muddled by the ignorance you accuse me of, I can also see a lot of hate, blindness and bigotry.

• A Real Nigerian

July 9, 2015 at 9:29 pm

For Jaygirl,
      It is obvious that you are desperately trying hard to come across as someone who believes everyone should have their opinions, so that your fellow homophobes can label you as an “objective” person, but I can see right through you and your pretence.
      You are a hypocritical, homophobic bigot and what really needs to be shoved down your throat is the fact that discriminating, hating on and advocating for unequal rights for the LGBT community cannot be classified as having an opinion.

• Jaygirl

July 9, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Like most people have said, take several seats. Just learn to put forward your views without throwing insults at people, it clouds the point you are trying to make. You can’t force me to agree with you. Now shhhh, I’m trying to catch up on today’s Wimbledon games. Missed it cos unlike u….I have a job.
      Goodnight hun x

• Shiteaters

August 2, 2015 at 1:05 pm

I love how you call people bigots when your asking ‘where is God?’ Your obviously hating on religion which is just as bigoted as other harassment and discrimination….not everyone worships their own body parts so get over yourself? Conceited, narrow minded? Are we now if we don’t agree with your godlike philosophy?!!

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:47 am

Go sell crazy somewhere else. Please?

15. June

July 9, 2015 at 8:34 pm

This is where we tell you to HAVE SEVERALLLLL SEATS✋?

16. Thatquietgirl

July 9, 2015 at 10:27 pm

@real nigerian… Give us a huge break Biko….stop shoving your opinions down our throats na by force??? Abeg park well, u seem so jobless responding to every1 who says anytin contrary to wat u stand for..Abeg go siddon…hisssss oshiosko!!!!!!?

17. Suz

July 10, 2015 at 1:32 am

I really don’t understand @real Nigerian I don’t know what point you’re trying to make by attacking people on BN. If you want to help the LGBT community start a NGO, organise a rally/ protest something meaningful and not sound so pained on. BN everytime.

18. Stacey

July 10, 2015 at 7:47 am

*Dancing serious shokiiii* Am loving the way @Real Nigerian is getting served!. It is way overdue!! BN family, fire on!

19. Ada

July 10, 2015 at 8:35 am

@RelaNigerigerian, if your parents were two men masquerading as women claiming their right to be “happy” dem for born you? I dey wait patiently for your response. All through today, I go dey refresh this page dey find your mouth! Monkey!

You feel you can come here wit gay agenda and try to force everybody to toe your line! Lai lai! I am proudly homophobic and I keint let you succeed in your devilish unnatural mission!

Ain’t nobody gonna force homosexuality down my throat especially not on a website I love to visit.

Where are you?! Commot for fight! Take note, I won’t be reading your responses, I will just be cursing you out!

• Oluwalorami

July 10, 2015 at 12:39 pm

@Ada, unfortunately, even tragically, ‘Caitlyn’, ‘Candis’, etc are not the worst example of the madness, evil. and confusion. Ever heard of Thomas Beatie? Born a woman, Tracy Beatie, transgendered to (I can’t say became) a ”man’, ‘married’ a woman, became pregnant and gave birth three times and is hailed by the western world as the first ‘man’ to become pregnant.

“At the age of 10, Beatie started to self-identify with the male gender.[12] At 23 years old, he began testosterone hormone treatment to transition to living life as a man.

In March 2002, Beatie underwent sex reassignment surgery. The procedure he had, sometimes called “top surgery” or “chest reconstruction” involved a double mastectomy, areolar reshaping and grafting, and contouring of the chest to effectuate a male appearance. Because he wanted to have biological children and sterilization was not a requirement to undergo a valid sex change anywhere in the United States, he kept his internal reproductive organs intact.[13] Prior to marriage, he officially changed his name through Hawaii’s Office of the Lieutenant Governor. He then went through the process of changing his name and sex marker from female to male on all of his state and federal documents, including his birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, and social security index.

Beatie married Nancy Gillespie in a legally valid opposite-sex marriage in Hawaii on February 5, 2003.[14] The couple moved to Bend, Oregon in 2005, filed joint state and federal taxes and bought homes together as husband and wife. Beatie was also listed as “male” on his health and life insurance policies.[15] As a man, he gave birth to all three of his children from 2008 to 2010.

In February 2012, Beatie elected to have “lower surgery” to further modify his body. His surgical journey, performed by transgender surgeon, Marci Bowers,[16] was documented on his second appearance of Doctors, in 2012.[17] The procedure, called a Ring Metoidioplasty, included transfer of tissue, elongation of the hormonally enlarged phallus, as well as urethral construction and lengthening to create a functioning penis.[18] Beatie is also considering a hysterectomy.” Wikipedia

Please don’t give up on people. That is not why JESUS CHRIST came, why HE submitted to The Cross, why HE shed HIS Blood, why HE rose again, why HE will return. Please don’t hand so easily to the devil the world that “GOD so loved that HE gave …” (John 3:16). JESUS has already won the Victory; don’t fall for the devil’s plans and by folding your hands, turning your back, using your voice to spew hate at the people not the sin, instead of crying out to GOD in intercession, and in warfare against the devil and against the spirit of sodomy, of Sodom and Gomorrah, of sexual perversion and sexual immorality and uncleanness.

We can’t, we must NOT stop the prayers, and always, for ourselves included.

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:54 am

Go sell crazy somewhere else.

20. Ada

July 10, 2015 at 8:53 am

@realNigerian, bella has refused to post my comments! See how God just saved you totally?

21. MissThain

July 10, 2015 at 8:55 am

This has only made me realize that some men are only attracted to the beauty of a woman, they really don’t care what you have between your legs. SO LADIES KEEP CONTOURING SOMEONE IS DEFINATELY NOTICING ALL YOUR EFFORT.

MY PROBLEM IS….. WITH THE SHORTAGE OF MEN IN THIS WORLD, NOW WE HAVE TO COMPETE WITH OTHER MEN TO GET A PARTNER?! The struggle is very real!…. Well I’m glad I married mine already… hopefully he wont come up with a story someday after 2 kids, of how he’d prefer to be a woman lol….

22. Alert!

July 10, 2015 at 9:47 am

REALLY!!!!!!!!! She turned into a woman to love a woman still!!!!!!!

23. red

July 10, 2015 at 6:10 pm

nkan n sele o

24. Mz_bi

July 11, 2015 at 4:50 am

So if this Tracy Beatles somebody was a woman originally and turned into a man, did surgeries but maintained ‘his’ female internal organs and married a ‘woman’, that would mean two women having intercourse yeah? So how exactly did ‘he’ get pregnant 3 times? Get my drift? Even after she/he underwent major surgery and got a functional penis, shouldn’t it have been his wife getting pregnant either way and not him? I really hope my confusion is being understood mbok lol.

• Jaygirl

July 11, 2015 at 8:13 am

Sperm donor things…maybe

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:52 am

Nah you’re not confused, you’re just fishing for someone (and it looks like you came to the right place) to be negative about Caitlyn Jenner with.

25. tiffany

July 11, 2015 at 9:38 am

BN sweeties. everyone should please do this for. Everyoone should please ignore that a real nigerian shit. He is trying to be popuar here. Doont give it to him. He drops distasteful comments to be noticed. Don’t attack him even if he attacks you. Don’t just notice his comments. Attackiing him back is really the whole idea. That’s what he wants.

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:50 am

Lol are you trying to be the voice of reason here? Yes? Then learn to freaking spell!

26. Jimmy T

July 12, 2015 at 1:50 am

So if Caitlyn and Candis both have male genitalia, do they both still get erections and have anal sex like two gay guys or what?

• wendi

July 14, 2015 at 2:49 am

Not all gay guys have anal sex, fyi.

27. temi lolz

July 12, 2015 at 6:58 am

woman wan marry woman

28. wenda

July 14, 2015 at 2:32 am

Ahhhh so this is where all the bible-thumping sheep hang around. Too funny and thanks for the lolz!

29. Jennifer

August 9, 2015 at 6:41 am

Caitlyn is heterosexual so is Candis they are just good friends Caitlyn is learning the ropes.

30. gracie

September 18, 2015 at 4:10 pm

hmmm…….wow! just passing by………… …