News

Rape Allegations: Mystery Woman Calls Timaya Out on Instagram + His Manager Reacts

TimayaDem Mama records CEO, Timaya has been called out by a mystery woman (based in Atlanta) on Instagram.

The mystery woman opened a new Instagram account called ‘exposingtherealtimaya’ and she has dedicated the account to sharing her rape allegations.

According to her, Timaya raped her and begged for forgiveness while also threatening her.

She posted screenshots of conversations as well as voice recordings. Find them below.

*Please note the use of strong language in the screenshots.

FullSizeRender_2 FullSizeRender_1 FullSizeRender FullSizeRender_4 FullSizeRender_3 FullSizeRender_2 FullSizeRender_1 FullSizeRender

Listen to some of the voice recordings below.

We reached out to Timaya’s manager but their phones are currently switched off. Timaya’s manager, Prince also reacted to the allegations on Instagram. He sent the mystery woman an InstaDM saying legal actions will be taken as the voice recordings she has of Timaya were done illegally.

See his reaction below.

FullSizeRender_3

So far Timaya has not reacted directly to the allegations.

Source: @exposingtherealtimaya | Instagram

1. theurbanegirl

July 25, 2015 at 11:14 am

Ghen ghen

• iCrossMyHeart

July 25, 2015 at 1:22 pm

GOOD FOR HIM. I have noticed that many Nigerian men feel entitled to women’s bodies. I went to a club and to watch Nigerian men grab women who do not want to be touched and continue to grab is APPALLING. They take and take.

One civil servant went to Switzerland…a Filipino was cleaning his room. Can you imagine that he locked the room, raped her, and three $10,000 in her face. And told her to clean herself up. IMAGINE! The woman ran to the police immediately. It would have been a he say she say kind of case, but the $10,000 NAILED him. The Nigerian government had to use Nigeria’s money to bail him out. He is now wanted. Idiot. This is how he would go to his village and rape poor girls who cannot turn to anyone to stand for them. IDIOTS.

This is how Nigerian women justify rape in Nigeria. At least i have money for the rape. They coalesce rape with financial freedom. NONSENSE.

I believe the woman. Timaya and some other Nigerian male celebs and politicians and co DO NOT HAVE A CONCEPT OF RESPECTING WOMEN’S PERSONAL SPACE. I pray they persecute him. NONSENSE.

They should learn that Nigeria may be a jungle where lawlessness and orderlessness are the order of the day. But in White man’s land, you will learn a thing or two about respecting people’s boundaries. And you know how happy many of them want to see black men fail.

• gia

July 25, 2015 at 7:55 pm

“and three $10,000 in her face.”

The nerve!!!!

2. tish

July 25, 2015 at 11:30 am

Hian! Another day, another drama. You never know who to believe, what will instagram posts do to help the lady, why not kuku report him to the police if it’s really true. This life ehn, the devil is really having a field day, smh.

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:37 pm

You would never understand what it feels like to be raped….so just allow her….. maybe this is her own form of therapy and getting relief. I applaud her at least she is doing something…. In these type of situations you can never tell a victim how to deal with their issues, after all the girl already said that the reason she spared him jail was because of his kids but that does not mean she does not want revenge….. it is better than staying quiet and crying yourself to sleep. Virgin or no virgin, the act of rape is very dehumanising and disgusting.

As for the manager = dumb fool

• tish

July 26, 2015 at 3:18 pm

How do you know that though? You don’t even know if I’m male or female. You don’t know if I’ve been raped before either, so just allow me too.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

3. Bimpe

July 25, 2015 at 11:35 am

This is really saddening!!!! Whether true or not. I for one wouldn’t be going to his concert again whether true or not. I also have a feeling that there would be floodgates whereby nigerian girls would come out accusing him of the same thing. His manager is silly, he has indirectly admitted to the fact that timaya was the guy jn the recording. Thats a terrible legal move. And for me the girl sounds really stupid, u r a rape victim and u r talking about pregnancy in that sense. It’s like negotiating with a terrorist, shes clearly not as hurt as she sounds hence timaya isnt remorseful. She sounds too calm for a rape victim. My theory is they have been having intercourse severally prior to the incident and one day she said shes too tired but yet timaya ignored her voice, mistaking it for consent I guess.
    I would never understand why girls sleep with artist though, never! Such disrespect

4. amaa

July 25, 2015 at 11:40 am

Grabbing my popcorn and soda and a lounge chair. Waiting for the drama to unfold. Timaya oya your own side of the story. PS to all these naija half baked musicians who go on tour with that I CAN GET AWAY with anything mentality . Just keep it in MMI airport and zip your trouser until you are back to your turf. The laws in Europe and America is “no respecter” of anyone talk less of your un talented behinds.

5. baby

July 25, 2015 at 11:42 am

GOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ada

July 25, 2015 at 11:45 am

This is What happenes..wen u cant keep ur ….in ur pants and claim to have a gf/baby mama whatever .n be faithlful too.. the downfall of a man. samson too in bible…ive seen numerous stupid niaja guys go to jail for rape., to them it was consensual, but who can confirm that-NOBODY…we all call on God at the end like he would miraculously appear and say “yes it was consensual my son”….odiegwu..

7. charles

July 25, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Rubbish! All these low-life hoes hanging around looking for how to bring someone down. Timaya raped you, you didn’t go to the police station to report. . .you instead created an instagram account to “expose” him. Nonsense

• Lilo

July 25, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Shut up you dumb POS. maybe men should stop using their d!cks to position themselves to be easily brought down by low- life hoes.

By the way, I am not for name calling but for you to refer to a potential rape victim as a low- life hoe, you have earned the right to be called a dumb POS.

• Busarni

July 25, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Oga charles, i have now realized that your ”coat” is over shadowing your sense of reasoning

• gia

July 25, 2015 at 7:50 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Idiot!

8. csi

July 25, 2015 at 12:03 pm

d fall of men is women..men stay away from women,marry your wife and stay faithful.women has destroyed so many men with this kind of allegation.i dont knw who to bliv but how was she raped on d streets?i hate rapist but this matter shld b investigated.

9. serendipity

July 25, 2015 at 12:07 pm

What is wrong wit des women ?!!! Aight u s’pose 2go 2 d POLICE….how is in FBK ,twitter or even Instargram goin 2help u wit justice….or u just wnt 2spoil his Rep?…@ dis point if u av proff,das all u need

10. LOL

July 25, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Rape is sex without consent. the full details of this story is unclear, however I do know that on a visit to Nigeria, I stayed at a friend’s place and he tried to forcibly have sex with me until I pointed out his sister was in the next room. Can you imagine how calculating people can be. On this same visit, stayed at my brother’s friend’s place and imagine my horror to see him climb in my bed in his boxers. I again said what would my brother say. When I told my brother of the event and never to recommend a female to stay at his place, he called to apologise and said he was just joking, a misunderstanding. I know they did not go ahead because they knew I was going to be believed and the consequences would be grave for their lives. Please people out there be careful, even relatives, don’t trust anyone. Again in Nigeria, my cousin who as a boy was at my naming ceremony and old enough to remember, when I was 14 and speaking in his room in the evening, completely trusted him, fell asleep in his bed, woke to him fondling my breasts. I reported to my other cousins and his parents, they were deeply ashamed and apologised. It just opened my eyes that in this world anyone is a predator and seems to be more prevalent in Nigeria perhaps to do with the culture of shame and focus still being on the girl?

• LOL

July 25, 2015 at 12:18 pm

So my message is always confront and report rape, it is not shame, it is potentially leading other unsuspecting innocents into that trap. I am glad I spoke up so shame could be properly appropriated to the guilty parties.

• goodiebagman

July 25, 2015 at 6:31 pm

You sef too dey like dey man room for unholy hours. Only you 1 stay 2 different male friends’ houses for one trip?

• LOL

July 25, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Just the kind of I have no self control behaviour I was talking about. I stay with friends both male and female abroad and not one comes into my room and tries to have sex, unbidden in my nightgown, come on now, naija has a huge unreported maladaptive sexual culture that needs looking into, including paediphilia, rape, just because the western world exposes their own. My parents used to say “these white people are crazy with sexual deviancy”, more like Nigerians just haven’t dealt with theirs

• gia

July 25, 2015 at 7:48 pm

WHAT THE HELL!!!.. O_O

Personally i know i can’t stay in the house of a nigerian man who is not my father…
      I’ve always felt guilty for this…i mean,rationally i know that not ALL nigerian men have these animalistic behaviour…but i’ve heard to many horror story(even my mom warned me!!!)…it’s DISGUSTING!

• Nwunyechi

July 25, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Not all ooo, I’m sorry to disagree with you. Not all of them at all. In fact half of them don’t behave like that! Maybe it’s the other half due to your environment. I have spent the weekends both home and abroad with Nigerian, non-relative males, that I had no romantic link whatsoever with, like when I mean friend, they are friends and NOTHING HAPPENED, Not even suggestively. I have had them stay over at my house, still the same. Please they are not all like that. It’s all boils down to discipline and character really, Just thought to say my experience. I know some people might want to be funny and say maybe she’s fat/ugly or skinny/ugly. I’m not and my gfs too have not had that kind of experience. I’m not downing your experience or saying it isn’t true, I’m just saying there are a lot of decent Nigerian males, who even though they think, have self control and behave themselves. #justsaying.

11. serendipity

July 25, 2015 at 12:24 pm

Ur making him more famous….. How is d internet goin 2help u bring him 2justice? If u av proof,present em 2 d police dummy!!! Or do u wwwnt 2 wait 4 15 years 2 do d right tn! …….. Bcides wot wher u doin wit him in private? Most tymz des stories r false…… Am sure he dint just drag u 2bed,get ur facts right n go 2 d police, dey tk Rape cases seriously abroad,ur callin him out on Instagram… Wot a joker!

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Making him more famous? thats if you are a rape sympathiser…….idiot

Used to be a timaya fan … no more… his manager gave him away…

12. Truth234

July 25, 2015 at 12:36 pm

I hope this isnt true, if its mehn Timaya it most likely over. Your team better reach out to her and settle this madness before it blow up in ya face. Rape in 2015? How did she record Timaya voice if they didn’t converse or have encounter? Damn make e no be wetin I dey think o.

13. Roci

July 25, 2015 at 12:41 pm

THEN I WILL ASK YOU DO YOU STILL LIKE ME #TIMAYA……..Can someone please explain this to me ? i think what ever happened btw this two people it was consensual, and now someone is hurt, that’s all i think sha………

Anywez, am never in support of rape, buh the 1st thing someone should do, is go to the police and report the case, then you can proceed to all the social medias and rant all you want.

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:45 pm

All of you talking about the first thing you should do is go to the police, why are you on social media bla bla………. you guy are obviously not victims or you have never worked/interacted with victims…. there is no easy way to deal with this, Do you understand what they are going through at that moment of shock?… is it not these same Nigeria where young girls and teenagers are getting raped and when they tell their parents all they say is my child keep quiet… shame on you timaya….

14. Busarni

July 25, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Na wah; Timaya actually got down with this groupie. He has admitted; what baffles me is how two consenting adults; one a father to two lovely girls and the other a big a88 girl ; will have sex without protection.
    I really pity the baby mama; before you know na he will infect the baby mama with various STD’s.
    Deal with it; since you cant padlock your manhood for few days.

15. A Real Nigerian

July 25, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Why is this website not covering the massive Hulk Hogan racist scandal?

16. olu

July 25, 2015 at 1:14 pm

The evils of social media..same thing going on with the classic man guy now.
    If someone has truly wronged you, why not report them to the appropriate authorities instead of trying to tarnish their images anonymously? anybody can seat behind a computer and type up lies.

If you want anyone to believe you, show yourself!

17. Abdoolwahab

July 25, 2015 at 1:23 pm

and all these gurls be looking for cheap fame.

18. bn lover

July 25, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Na wa ohhhh. Shey una don start!!! BN family,una never return the wedding?? Pls come and comment ohhhh

19. Iba

July 25, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Oh lord the manager should have just kept quiet. Why oh why? Now we know for sure that was Timaya on the video. Dude has just cleared that bit up for us.

Mrs Lady from ATL I am sorry about what took place. I kind of wonder why you didn’t report to the police ASAP. I really wish you did. His kids had nothing to do with it. Timaya made poor choices if indeed you were raped and you should have reported ASAP whether he has 10 children or not. God be with you lady.

Men, ZIP IT!

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:47 pm

thank you …. only sensible comment…I wish she reported but oh well…. the manager na dummy

20. fasholasLover

July 25, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Stupid Timaya, with a baby mama and two kids, still gbenshing in 2015 without a condom. Coulda brought shit home to his baby mama. Stupid girl. You girl, wakad with your two left legs to a man’s hotel room and cry rape. Condom is cheap, you do not need a proof of age to buy one. Idiaats. Timaya had better look for a good lawyer otherwise, he can buy an album for photos of him looking good in an orange uniform. Except of course, he no longer steps his foot in America if this girl reports this. Foolish girl, the type that gives good women a bad name.

• Lilo

July 25, 2015 at 2:27 pm

You are assuming the baby mama is not ok with catching a few itchy and burning sensation perks. In her narrow mind, it comes with the territory.

21. Bide

July 25, 2015 at 1:32 pm

*Grabs soda and popcorn*

22. madman

July 25, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Dear Nigerian men, keep your madness within the shores of Nigeria. Only nigerian women in Nigeria can handle our STI, STDs, and rape sex. Not everything that is fuck able should be fucked.

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Thank you for being honest……as I am based in Nigeria fortunately or unfortunately, I bind and cast out any man that thinks he can misbehave like this because he is Nigeria from my life. May i not come across such…Amen!

23. BeautifulOnyinye

July 25, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Odiegwu!Oya Timaya answer.

24. Lilo

July 25, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Quick free easy sex gone wrong. Amazing how he conveniently weaves God into a dialogue about his indiscretions. Naija men are useless no be today. Didn’t this fool just welcome another child with his baby mama?

If I was raped by any man, you won’t be hearing about it from Instagram, you be hearing from Duluth or Gwinnette or Fulton county police. This chic should have called the cops

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:51 pm

I agree but don’t blame her… every one heals differently…..

25. EllesarisEllendil

July 25, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Sorry to break it to Timaya’s manager but I learnt from “The Good Wife” that two person consent has been repealed in certain states, he should hope Atlanta isn’t one. I didn’t believe the woman until I read the manager’s “defence”. You recorded illegally??? That’s the best you have, not a firm denial but trying for a legal loop-hole.

Just look at, BN hyped me to listen to sound recordings only to see “content unavailable”.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

26. Lilo

July 25, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Where is the recordings? Show me the receipt pls . Thanks

27. onetallgirl

July 25, 2015 at 2:52 pm

This girl was not really raped, because if she was raped, then she would go to the police instead of instagram. I just think the girl was screwing him for money, he left without giving her the correct amount, now she is shouting rape.

28. Dolapo

July 25, 2015 at 3:03 pm

No be today. Nigerian men have rapist tendencies. I was almost a victim with a Lagos oil and gas big boy who came to Houston on assignment. He forced himself to become my friend after I gave him so many isho (this dude cannot handle rejection by the way) he swore he wanted to just be friends. I said cool. We hung out a few time. Then he started complaining about how ni haven’t invited him to my house. I did one day after too much complain. He sat in the living vroom watching TV. So I said give me a few mins and I went to my bedroom. Out of nowhere he appeared in my bedroom, without his glasses squinting as though he didn’t realize he was in my bedroom. He proceeds to sit o my bed positioning himself to lie down while asking me “do you mind if I relax a little” I left him there and went to then living room pissed as heck. That was the end of that friendship as it became clear he was looking for more than friendship and its more likely the kind of friendship that would have made me feel “raped” after the fact. Nigerian men and their sense of entitlement is the reason they will always find themselves in this kinda timaya fluster cluck.

• kehinde

July 25, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Lol nonsense boy wetin e dey find lol

29. Iris

July 25, 2015 at 3:06 pm

So…the manager i not saying he didn’t do it, only that her recordings were obtained illegally?

• Nne

July 25, 2015 at 5:54 pm

na so we see am….. in these naija man mind there is nothing wrong with what he did…..because if he truly understood what he did, he would be coming out with strong denials by now… God please save me and my fell sisters from these type of useless men…..Amen

30. IjawGeh

July 25, 2015 at 4:05 pm

31. IjawGeh

July 25, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Someone brings up a story and Timaya is finished already?A potential rape victim indeed. I didn’t want to read this, but I did. And it had me smiling. The height! Raped you? And the best way to call him out is social media? Raped you in the Us and left, but You still haven’t called the Us police? Raped You where exactly? You couldn’t scream, Shout, Stab him, call neighbors to go after him? Awwe. Bless your soul.

32. Yinmu

July 25, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Don’t know what be believe these days mehn. But ask this lady some salient questions. You were with him alone hoping to just take pics or his autograph? Did you just ask what will happen if you get preggy for same rapist? Timaya, you be agbaya oh! You have a baby mama with two kids and the moment you reach Yankee, all u wanted was to sample Yankee hoes. May God bring u outta this unscathed… you need to chain that you wandering JNR. lol

July 27, 2015 at 12:25 pm

What are you people saying? So just because a girl is a lone with a man and she is expected to drop her pants???

33. tahree

September 18, 2015 at 4:01 pm

a post on instagram from an anonymous woman saying timaya raped her and left him coz of two kids..nail him correctly…and those of u saying she’s using dis scam to heal una well done..lady identify ur self give substantial evidence about ur allegations and not tarnish d image of our Nigerian men dis is a scandal