Scoop

Father Daughter Time! Watch Yagazie Emezi chat with her Dad about Marriage, Expectations & More

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

11372106_455833204598473_2132002394_nPhotographer and vlogger Yagazie Emezi has released her latest vlog in which she had a chat with her father in an impromptu Father-Daughter chat.

Still in her usual frank and laid-back manner, she chats with her dad about a lot of things and she gives him questions to answer surrounding marriage, expectations and childhood memories.

She explains, ‘Pardon our scruffiness; we had a long day running around Lagos! I haven’t seen my father in months (he lives in Aba) and grabbed the opportunity to do a video with him for the first time. I did a father- daughter tag which I had to cut it down from 15 minutes!! But I managed to get in a few questions and answers that covered marriage, expectations and childhood memories. My father definitely caught me off guard with some of his answers lol.’

Watch the interesting video below.

1. Mystique

August 12, 2015 at 11:07 am

how cute……..the plight of all parents……..lol. #getmarriedthatsall #iwantgrandkids

2. TrueTalkCritique

August 12, 2015 at 11:12 am

I started watching her videos recently and she is such a breath of fresher. Love their cute daddy daughter banter!

3. bruno

August 12, 2015 at 11:13 am

this yagazie girl makes me laugh I swear. she likes to behave like a hippie chic, afro centric chic, living life to the fullest. lol. look at me, I am young wild and free and I love books and art and photography. lol

I’m sure she doesn’t listen to beyonce or Rihanna, she probably thinks these kind of musicians are basic she probably likes alabama shakes and all those weird bands and musicians nobody has heard of. look at me, I doesn’t conform to society.
    yagazie, nigeria is not a place for all this hippie nonsense. nigerians will call u crazy and weird.

I love her style tho. at least she isnt like every nigerian babe who likes to dress like trashy kim kardarshain. yagazie’s can be the nigerian solange if she puts effort in her fashion.

• tall girl

August 12, 2015 at 11:19 am

Bruno, for the first time you actually like something.

• Jhennique

August 12, 2015 at 11:29 am

Bruno ohhhhh!

• Mykelti

August 12, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I wonder if you have a job Bruno, the few times I get to come on BN, I ALWAYS see a comment from you, and most of the time, what you have to say is grossly mindless.

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 12, 2015 at 9:06 pm

you need to G. O. Bruno’s D. if you hate him so much, ignore his comments’.

• obitalker

August 17, 2015 at 11:35 am

Your smartest most brilliant comment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cesc

August 12, 2015 at 11:14 am

Nice! Saw them both at terakulture yesterday…p their closeness is real.. No faked for the camera

5. cesc

August 12, 2015 at 11:16 am

Nice,! I saw them both at terakulture yesterday.. Their closeness is real.. Not faked for the camera

6. Jhennique

August 12, 2015 at 11:30 am

i love this babe

7. Grace

August 12, 2015 at 11:45 am

Nice. 1st time watching her

8. Fifi

August 12, 2015 at 11:46 am

Made me miss my dad, wish he was here. Her dad is so funny and sweet, love the video

9. purple rain

August 12, 2015 at 12:42 pm

loved it. how cute are they.

10. Rude gal

August 12, 2015 at 1:53 pm

i love the fact that she’s beautiful without make up, and u could also see the realness in her.

11. O

August 12, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I like her videos (well the two I’ve seen), no major hangups. Don’t have a dad, but this makes me nostalgic for something I never had…..hmmmm

12. nina

August 12, 2015 at 3:52 pm

This video made me tear up. I have never met my father and it just shows me something I wish I had. :'( beautiful father-daughter relationship.

13. The Buttery Hotness

August 12, 2015 at 7:46 pm

I had a stupid smile on my face for 6mins 32secs and I didn’t even know it was there till after the video. Her dad is such a great sport, making a video with her.

14. Ello Bae

August 12, 2015 at 8:03 pm

It’s so sweet watching their relationship. My father wasn’t and still isn’t this playful. Overly strict. Makes me feel like I missed out on something. I always look out for guys who are playful and somewhat “goofy”. I wany my children to have a father they can crack jokes with and laugh hard with no barriers.

• Ello Bae

August 12, 2015 at 8:04 pm

That are*

15. [email protected]

August 12, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Smilessssssss!!! Precious father-daughter relationship

16. Efee

August 13, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Love this!!! This evokes fond memories of me and my Dad…Miss him so much…real cool dude!