Music

Wizkid, Davido, Victoria Kimani, Phyno & More Pay Tribute to Skiibii as Kcee says he is not Dead

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

SkiibiiWhile tributes are pouring in from other stars in the music industry, other reports are stating that Five Star Music artist Skiibii might not be dead after all.

Wizkid, Davido, Di’Ja, Victoria Kimani, Phyno, Patoranking, Diamond, Shaydee and many more artists have shared their tributes on social media, with a lot of them stating how difficult it is to believe that the 22-year-old ‘Sampu’ singer is gone.

See tributes below.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Labelmate Kcee has taken to Instagram personally to say that Skiibii is responding to treatment and an official statement will be released soon.

He wrote ‘Been on transit from Oslo,Norway to Sweden this is to confirm @Skiibii is not dead he is responding to treatment. Official statement dropping soon’.

1. pinkie

August 14, 2015 at 2:18 pm

I wish someone could say this about Peter Bello… let he who wishes himself dead truly die. kmt! such silly joke. .

2. Busarni

August 14, 2015 at 2:37 pm

publicity stunt gone bad; If you will sell you will. You dont need all these irritating bull crap. All the RIP’s are still on your head. Nonsense, clap for yourself ; you are trending

• Olori Tari

August 14, 2015 at 3:02 pm

LOL I promise you, he actually fainted in reality. I don’t however know where the death thing came from. I doubt I want to assign that blame to him too.

3. IMA

August 14, 2015 at 2:44 pm

confused.

4. Andrew

August 14, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Lol naija musicians … Can you imagine this.? To me this is fraud.. Shame on 5 star music

5. charles

August 14, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I just dey use one eye they look 5 star music! Una dey use person life dey do publicity stunt. I raise my left nyash for una. . .shioor

6. FUCK5STAR

August 14, 2015 at 3:02 pm

If that boy is not dead then he is mad.

7. Anon2

August 14, 2015 at 4:09 pm

people should get there facts right before going public. The rush to make headlines

8. Authentic Sunshine

August 14, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Only in naija: He haf die…….No he haf not die……..No he only die small so we come carry am go ospitul. WTF. Thought coroners did this job or is it me been clueless again????

9. keeks

August 14, 2015 at 4:22 pm

kai, these guys should know better by now, Nigerians are not easily forgiving about publicity stunts (and of all stunts to pull, faking your death, that’s if this was all a hoax), anyways wish him well, this isn’t the US,

10. FinchleysFinest

August 14, 2015 at 4:31 pm

He fainted right? and they took pictures and sent to Linda Ikeji?

Who does that?

I don’t know the guy and his songs so it will remain like that. Rubbish…

11. Ebony

August 14, 2015 at 6:19 pm

“official statement dropping soon” side eye

12. Frank Ontariop

August 14, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Afterall, it was publicity stunt to promote his new song “Sampu” Too Bad! Skiibii wants to be Popular By Force Abi, Ok You wan dey form Gbenga Adeboye? Well remember Gbenga Adeboye Died 3yrs after faking his own death.
    What A Stupid Stunt…. “Geeeerrara here Men Shit…

13. grateful heart

August 14, 2015 at 7:33 pm

I am pissed! What is this generation turning to? I saw his pic and I remember saying to my hubby that he is lying down as if posing for fotos. If someone passed out, we undress him, sprinkle water, do CPR not on those blings he was wearing. The soso guy is really silly for putting up a black candle on instagram. Am just so over all these nonsense kids trying to break even into music doing crap. Am so pissed! Even if am given his record free, I won’t take, thank God am not a fan of any artiste on that label

14. jane

August 14, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Nigerians so quick to say RIP b4 confirmin tinz. On bbm u see sm1 dp wt rip, whn u enquire, who put up d Dp doesn’t even know the cause of death…msheww. Erry1 rushn to pay tribute, if dey rili cared nd tried 2 rch his family dey wudnt have fooled themsefs. But it’s easier 2 mourn dn celebrate, VULTURES

15. Elin

August 14, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Skiibii is already Known if u dnt like it Nwanne go #mud. Any Hustle na Hustle, Anyway na way. It only take a hard heart and liver to blow money. Even if its a stunt as most of u have said. You guys chanting u that u wount buy his music weda u like it or not ur ear will never doulge his music if u dnt play it, radio station will if radio stion doesn’t tv stion wil and TV doesn’t even Common ur Neighbor Pikin go play am and u go must listen so stop the hate and thank God for him not being dead as presumed.

16. amh

August 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

bella why this picture nah. awon omo nna with hard looks.

17. Kunle

August 14, 2015 at 11:22 pm

I pity u all that believed this lie from the beginning , so if someone really dies, the first person they call was linda ikeji abi, then they snapped pictures and sent to Linda ikeji like she is a doctor ….bloody local unintelligent liars…..

I won’t say anything again, I deliberate didn’t bother to google the boy or check is video on YouTube, I know they are watching the views on YouTube to see if its increasing…jobless shameless colourless so called 5 star nonsense …imagine you people will play with someone life because of fame….may Gd not give me this kind of children ….hiss

18. nnenne

August 14, 2015 at 11:53 pm

The guy is alive.That’s all that matters!