News

Tinubu, Fashola & Oba of Lagos Spotted Bonding at Eid Prayer – PHOTO

BellaNaija.com

Former Lagos State governors, Babatunde Fashola and Bola Tinubu, along with Oba of Lagos, were spotted bonding and having a happy time, as they observed their Eid prayers.

The trio were at the mosque at Dodan Barracks in Obalende Ikoyi Lagos.

EID PRAYERSPhoto Credit: Lukesh Photography

1. Anon

September 24, 2015 at 11:38 am

Does this change anything? I remember in my year one in University, there was a lady I had a disagreement with and we stopped talking. One day, we were in the same church for evening service and she saw me and came up to me and said “I will not keep malice with you in church.” She hugged me and we went on. The next time I saw her, she just sashayed past me. The shock on my face. I told mutual friend who upbraided her and tried to reconcile us. I said no just because of the church incident and disliked her even more. We made up years later. Putting this into perspective, once they leave the mosque, the knives are sharpened.

• Anon

September 24, 2015 at 11:39 am

I told a mutual friend*

2. Amina

September 24, 2015 at 11:57 am

Hmmmm, I wonder what they were talking about, the patriarch of Lagos. Eko o ni baje. My family grew up Muslim. We went to mosque once in a while, and participated in all the festives . My mom converted to Christianity we followed her, my dad was doing his own thing . I must say it’s better on this side after converting.

• Commentator

September 25, 2015 at 1:35 am

Amina please keep your personal religious experiences and opinions to yourself. All converts claim things get better anyway if not why convert to begin with if you’re happy with your faith? To each his own..

We are too obsessed with imposing our opinions on tribe and faith and that leads to bigotry.

This picture is not about religion but about politicians. You never know how genuine or superficial their relationships are.

3. ola

September 24, 2015 at 12:11 pm

lol…kind of picture that can give some people heart attack.

4. Naked

September 24, 2015 at 1:26 pm

And this conversation ensued..

*fashola’s voice*.. Kabiyesi please help me to plead with jagaban that I’m sorry for not respecting him as my Oga at the top. Beg him to help me tell Buhari to include my name in his ministerial list.

*Kabiyesi’s voice*… Ahmed! Ahmed! Ahmed! How many times did i call you?

*Tinubu’s voice*… Kabiyesi you called me thrice, mo nje yin.

*Kabiyesi’s voice*… Ahmed! Did you hear what Raji just said? He said he is sorry for not doing rankedede to you. Oya tell him you have forgiven him and promise that u’ll speak with Mallam Buhari on his behalf. At all at all, he must get minister for works oo.

*Tinubu’s voice*… Ehn Kabiyesi i have heard you. You know i dare not disobey u because i don’t want you to throw me inside the ocean. But warn Raji never to upset me again oo.

Curtains close…

THE END.

5. nerve

September 24, 2015 at 1:42 pm

All na wash. Photo trick. As if they hv a choice but to seat by each other. You want to tell us that Ambode on his own has the nerve to embarrass Fashola like that? #Yinmu#Tifnubu .

6. Abs

September 24, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Well Mrs. Fashola was at the Oba’s son’s wedding in yankee about 2 weeks ago. So guess the Fashola’s are on the Oba’s good side. Might be the jagaban trying to suck up.

7. molarah

September 26, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Ki la ju, ki la gbe? Madam, she is free to share whatever she wants, quit the cyber muffling.