Scoop

Cashing In! Toolz is the new Face of ‘Shape You’ + Check Out Her New Promo Photos

Toolz

Toolz is definitely cashing in.

The media personality just revealed that she is the new face of Shape You Africa – a line for shapewear. She is also currently on a trip with Bryan Okwara to Italy for Martini.

Best of all? She just released new promo photos via her website.

Check them out below.

Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0002Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0003 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0005 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0006 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0001 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0010 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0013 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0011 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0007 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0008 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0009 Toolz-Promo-Photos-October-2015-BellaNaija0012

Shoot Credit:
Stylist@hyperfashun
Make up@davesucre
Photo@iammoussamoussa

Photo Source: www.toolz.net

1. Cynical

October 5, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Not feeling this pics o…..they make Toolz look short and stumpy.

• Tee

October 5, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Is she not?

• TBH

October 5, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Isn’t she?

• Kate

October 5, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Is she tall before? CAMERA captured what it saw. Lol.

• ola

October 5, 2015 at 2:16 pm

I have zero hips.So even with a trainer,I look like a 3 as opposed to an 8…sigh…the struggle

• Raggae

October 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm

But she IS Short & STumpy!

• Ms kedike

October 5, 2015 at 7:23 pm

She sure is short and stumpy but I still like her.#girlcrush. I think, her weight fits her, not everyone carries their weight well skinny or big. Not every woman needs to gain or lose weight. As long as you are healthy.
      I’m not feeling the photos though, too much photoshop weirdness going on.
      Some people need shape wear to make their clothes look better on them just like how some people need makeup to enhance than others.

2. sam

October 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Photoshop ooooooooo.

3. Janet

October 5, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Toolz is very beautiful. That first pic in the black looks somehow. Like the proportions of her boobs and waist and hips looks unnatural

4. Kenya

October 5, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I love! she looks young, playful and sexy.

5. missappleberry

October 5, 2015 at 12:51 pm

No words…

6. Sleek

October 5, 2015 at 1:07 pm

This girl isnt as beautiful as i think the media makes her look though,but for the curves she’s got it.
    For photo shots as far as you intend to change your outfits, you should do same with your shoes,and hair style.(professionally)

The photos below,i think they are old i have seen them before.*rolling my eyes*

7. juliat

October 5, 2015 at 1:14 pm

tools AkA hips of life. You look fabulous gal

8. Inspired by Africa

October 5, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Really doe, Universe??? I’m sitting here, shoving McDonalds down my throat and already feeling like a mess, now I see this??? But why??

This woman’s body is crazy for daysssssssssss…! Good grief! 🙂

9. Chuckleberry

October 5, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Her pictures look nice to me. Shapely and enviable.

10. Adieu Biafra

October 5, 2015 at 1:36 pm

A tool indeed.

11. amaka

October 5, 2015 at 2:15 pm

lool.at last she cashes in on her “curves”.i doubt if this woman leaves the house without her body magic,but what do i know?

12. Mayor

October 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm

@bellanaija All Ankara outfits were made by @bibiredesigns

13. Ogboju

October 5, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Body shapers and huggers will not save anyone. The simple solution is stop over eatting and lose weight, period. No amount of body huggers or waist shapers will remove the dangers of excess weight and over eating. Train the whole body not only waist. Toolz is a beautiful girl, but this body shaper palava, I no sabi, abeg. I’m out…

• Tari

October 5, 2015 at 5:26 pm

The ignorance inherent in this comment is worrying.
      As much as i support healthy eating and living, The daft impression that every overweight person is overeating is worrying.
      Metabolic rates differ, thyroid problems have weight implications and some hungry, poor starving people are fat.
      Promoting healthy living must not be an excuse to assert ignorant stereotypes.

I am not even a fan of these body shapers as their health implications are not very clear. What effect does it have on cardiovascular functions?

• annalise keating

October 5, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Every overweight person may not be a glutton but is unhealthy. We ALL have excuses regarding weigh loss. I used to deceive myself that I was big boned until the day I had a critical look at my wrists and ankles. I don’t really like body shapers too and I would work on my weight if I was as big as toolz. If she goes down to a Joseline Dumas or Omotola size she’ll still be fine. Either way, I think she’s beautiful.

• Tari

October 5, 2015 at 8:36 pm

So Joselyn and Omotola are now the SI unit for weight?
      Irrespective of your personal weight issues, I am simply saying that this shaming of non-thin persons is daft. Being fat maybe unhealthy but there are thin people who are unhealthy too. How oft n so you call them out?
      Who is making excuses for fat people? I am simply stating two things; being fat is not synonymous with gluttony and fat people have no exclusivity to ull health.

For your email information, I am a male and as thin as can be healthily possible. Also, I am not even a fan of the Toolz lady. Her chest out pose puts me off.
      I am simply against the lazy stereotyping and daft assertions.

14. mz Titilitious

October 5, 2015 at 2:59 pm

pretty but the photoshop work on it is too much kilode!

15. Aso Oke

October 5, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Big Girls be like. Thank bujesus for waist trainers.

16. Jhennique

October 5, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Ah Toolz! please come let me be your stylist. The things i can help you with………………..

17. maryjane

October 5, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Thanks, but no thanks. No body shaper for me…I already have an hour glass figure and I need to do the side belly exercise that my older sister does. It takes time and determination but the results are amazing.

18. Jojo

October 5, 2015 at 4:11 pm

19. Moet

October 5, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Photoshop to the moon and back. waist trainers, the new slim

20. sultana

October 5, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I wish the pictures would never end. Killer figure! Well done T to the Toolz!

21. ses

October 5, 2015 at 5:01 pm

toolz of life, girl u loooking way slieer. that workout is doing justice and u looking really pretty.

22. Hoover

October 5, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Fat everywhere

Face is just average without makeup

Unseen Stretch Marks

Huge Legs

She will probably double her weight when she gets pregnant and i highly doubt she would be able to wear waist trainers during pregnancy

Loosing the post pregnancy weight would be another wahala.All this fat in old age would be a site to behold not to talk of the health implications afterwards.

Every man has his own taste sha .

Megan Good,Martha Ankomah and Belinda Effah kind of girls are my own taste

• Rhon

October 5, 2015 at 5:51 pm

And we care because…. You are perfect right???

• Tari

October 5, 2015 at 8:39 pm

You can do better than this Nairaland copy and paste. Are you so bankrupt of original thoughts?

• southernbelle

October 5, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Thats why you are a hoover now. Full of dirt kmt.

• Anon

October 6, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hoover – there’s always gastric band surgery. Recommended by doctors if the BMI is above a threshold.

23. Ada Nnewi

October 5, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Tools looks amazing!!!

24. Ada Nnewi

October 5, 2015 at 5:22 pm

*Toolz

25. kanyin

October 5, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Gerrarahia! Who asked you?! Mr talkative!

26. Missoyi

October 5, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Not feeling the pics abeg …

27. marvis

October 5, 2015 at 6:26 pm

But why? Instead of celebrating and takng pride in our bdies, recognizing our unique skeletal structure and body type and acknowledging the different factors that make our bodies what they are, we are celebrating what? MS. Toolz s not using body shapers is she? Please people let’s know what trend we are celebrating abeg. Another man wife for that matter.

28. Specs

October 5, 2015 at 6:43 pm

why do u even her feets look fat ? like a preggo woman . Am a fan of tools but me still thinks u need to shed some wait love. By the time you start having kids this whole weight may become more difficult to manage. plus your height girl . loads of love girl this is not a hate comment ….. Just saying

• Ebere

October 6, 2015 at 12:45 am

Specs, you need specs for your grammar…………..Thumbs down…

• Idomagirl

October 6, 2015 at 1:54 am

No be only lose wait na lose leave….

29. shut up specs

October 5, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Madam specs, she should loose ‘wait’ bah? How about you mind ur business and read your brighter grammar while u are at it. #ode

30. Chynwa

October 6, 2015 at 8:58 am

I love! love! love! Toolz! her body is amazing and I love the way she carries it. and for all the pple lambasting her, I guess ,ost are women. Can we even at least be more ‘forgiving’ of each other? Haba! d geh is trying. and let her worry about the pregnancy wen she gets there. She was created that endowed and she didn’t beg for it. All she’s doing is making the most out of her life. Nne, I respect ur hustle @ Toolz!