Relationships

Eku Edewor, Kemi Adetiba, Latasha Ngwube & Osas Ajibade Discuss ‘What Women Want’ On Ndani TV’s Real Talk

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Eku Edewor

Another episode of Real Talk is here and we are quite excited at the topic of this week – What Women Want.

The all-female panel consists of Eku Edewor, Kemi Adetiba, Latasha Ngwube and Osas Ajibade as well as host of the show Cornelia O’Dwyer.

Check on it!

1. thatafricanchic

October 13, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I am a Ghanaian but I seem to know so much about Nigeria. Every time I visit Lagos, my Nigerian colleagues are amazed at my level of current knowledge about the happenings in Nigeria.
    All thanks to my steady devotion to Nigerian blogs

• Are we there yet?

October 13, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Ghana must GO!!!! lol…hey boo….just kidding

• Ife

October 13, 2015 at 9:47 pm

I overrated EKu and Natasha’s intelligence until now . I’m not saying they are not intelligent but I iver rated it . Kemi as usual did not disappoint me . Osas !!!! Gbenro is blessed this gals IQ is too on point I actually underestimated her . Moral of my story don’t judge people until they open their mouth ! Lol

• iyke

October 13, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Eku is very realistic and intelligent!I like her reasoning.
      Kemi Adetiba is a dreamer,very shallow and lack wisdom.She knew her argument fell flat when it became obvious that Eku’s viewpoints made more sense.
      Natasha is neither here nor there..so confused about who she really is and what she wants.
      The other lady was overwhelmed or perhaps being careful with what to say.

• iyke

October 14, 2015 at 12:27 am

And by the way,saying that you want to be ‘happy’ is a very vague way of answering the ‘what do you want in life’ question.
      You want to be happy….How???How can you explain your life as well lived?What are the things that matter to you?You want to be happy???How much happiness are you prepared to create in others?What does it mean to you to live a good life?What do you live for?How do you use your pains as fuel for your life’s journey?
      Only Eku made an effort to answer the question…the rest were unintelligent and have no idea what ‘happiness’ really means.
      Ladies,Be intellectually stimulating!It’s a sexy attribute.

• odi

October 14, 2015 at 2:01 am

You came to this conclusion just by watching this clip? Na wa o. And the one you gave props to is the one who didn’t make more than two sentences. Are you a stay at home dad? Is that why you didn’t like eku and natasha

• Michael

October 14, 2015 at 11:27 am

Yeah, Thats my future wife. Eku

• abcde

October 14, 2015 at 11:30 am

I thought Eku was verbose and tried too hard to sound deep without making much sense. Painful to listen to! The others were clearer in articulating their points.

• Tari

October 14, 2015 at 5:17 pm

but Osas did not open her mouth.
      It is better to keep quiet and be assumed intelligent than to open it and dispel all assumptions.
      Osas was almost blending in with the decor of the room.

• cleo

October 14, 2015 at 2:34 pm

thatafricanchick, E-hugs for you. I am challenged by your comment. Good spirit

• PurpleiciousBabe

October 17, 2015 at 6:44 pm

lol…. welcome.
      My purpose is to become the BEST of me and INSPIRE people…. I want to be an inspiration….
      I also like to BE HAPPY…

2. Tari

October 13, 2015 at 7:18 pm

What is happening toCornelia’s hairline?

3. Cancel Reply

October 13, 2015 at 7:26 pm

This Cornelia is so gorgeous! Does anyone know which part of Naija she is from? Just curious.

• Anon

October 14, 2015 at 9:43 am

O’Dwyer – Rivers, Bayelsa or Cross River.

4. Tari

October 13, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Probably the worst episode in the series.

5. Blondie

October 13, 2015 at 8:00 pm

“Too many girl-boys these days”… “You can’t be a man yet u want all the benefits that come with manhood…”. Real talk it is … Some dudes be like you’re too serious, you’re too this, blah blah blah…Dude if u need a play thing go find one elsewhere. Focused on achieving..if you can’t motivate me , you don’t belong in my life.

6. Bobolink

October 13, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Did you all notice how clear and articulate the men were when they spoke about what they want from women a couple of episodes ago? By the end of this episode I couldn’t really tell clearly what these women wanted. This is why men more often than not get better spouses than women. They go to the market with a clearly articulated shopping list and do not compromise. The women just go shopping and come back with what is available. Women, if there is anything we can learn from men is that men know how to love themselves. The most promiscuous man on the face of the Earth loves himself so much that he believes that despite his promiscuous ways he deserves the most decent woman out there and he will be patient enough to look and wait for her. Women please start by really loving yourselves then you will know what is good for you and be strong enough to not compromise. Go to the market with a clear shopping list. I didn’t hear these women ask for faithful men, I didn’t hear them ask for men who will take the time needed for foreplay in the bedroom to satisfy them or is sex not important to you women? I didn’t hear them ask for men whose word is their bond, I didn’t hear them ask for men that will love them unconditionally., I didn’t hear them ask for Men that will stand by their wives when the in laws gang up against her especially in our cultural context, I didn’t hear them ask for men that will be good examples to their children, men that have self control and are gentle enough to know that a woman is meant to be handled with utmost care. WOMEN, I dare you to love yourselves enough to have solid standards!

• Californiabawlar

October 13, 2015 at 10:05 pm

1. Paragraph, paragraph paragraph…
      2. Nope, I thought the men rambled…they ended up talking about weaves and runs-girls…what did that have to do with what men want? The convo was supposed to be about what they wanted from life in general and relationships….and it turned out to be a woman-hating session. In fact I was having my (non-Nigerian) roommate watch together, after seeing that week’s episode of Skinny Girl and she especially couldn’t figure what the heck they were on about.
      3. On your list of standards for women, which of these do most men have for themselves?? You make men out to be super-humans who have everything figured out….how then is it we have all these no-good, no-career having men littering the streets? See, until we start to see both sexes as human, humans with flaws, then we will continue to have gender-based issues.
      4. Sweetheart, all your grammar can’t cover up for your misogynistic tendencies….tfoh jere, And yes I know you are female…Nigerian women are always expecting some sort of commodore from other women…always talking about women wounding women…when they get dogged by men, it’s just life…but when it’s a woman they change it to: “women are women’s worst enemies”.
      Please, I have a mother whose carrier path has been filled with lots of antagonists, and most of them are men. Men that would gossip about her, spread terrible lies about her, men that would turn in petitions to the governing bodies when they hear about a recommendation in a favor. And lets not mention men that would plainly harass and attempt to disrespect her for no good reason.
      My point is thatHUMANS are flawed. Men marry wrong all the time! Women marry wrong all the time!! stupidity is not gender specific. Don’t make women come across as some subhuman species with sub-intelligent levels, just because a bunch of chicks a chattering away (same thing the men did o).

Rant over. 😀

• Mr_W

October 13, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Hi,

As a guy, I couldn’t agree with you more. I saw the “What do men want” episode and while I agree they were funny, I thought they completely missed the point of the conversation. These ladies right here have given definite answers. They want to be happy and they want grown, responsible men.

• Surely

October 19, 2015 at 10:40 am

You are fantastic for that solid rebuttal!!
      The men were dumb as phuck. The women made more sense but too much patriarchy in their heads. Eku, Cornelia and Latasha’s views were shameful.

• Pat

October 14, 2015 at 4:31 am

“This is why men more often than not get better spouses than women”@bobolink. that statement is a bit confusing, who are the better spouses u say men get? women? If that is the case then that statement didn’t have to be used to prove a point.

7. DD

October 13, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Nah… it didn’t work for me. Nice panel and the conversation was interesting at some points but somehow I didn’t get much from it overall.

8. lady c

October 13, 2015 at 8:18 pm

some men are intimidated by women success, why some are not. but to be frank men are lazy this days women struggle like men to be useful for their life.

• bruno

October 13, 2015 at 9:25 pm

” but to be frank men are lazy this days”

pls next time can u rephrase ur statement. pls next time say the men u know are lazy,

next time pls say the men u run into are lazy.

next time pls say the men in ur life (ur father, ur brothers, ur uncles, ur boyfriend or husband etc) is lazy instead of making such a sweeping statement about all men.

u sound terribly foolish.
      who paid for ur school fees?let me guess, the person is a man. mumu

9. addyG

October 13, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Bobolink you really need to clean your ears if you did not hear these ladies clearly on what they want in a man; instead of taking the time to grasp key points on what they want in men you have chosen to bring women down by asking them to love themselves first. These are all well educated and accomplished women, you can clearly see self love in all of them so please take your flimsy advice to the nearest well around you and dump it there. You are the type of man Latasha Ngwube described, as a girl boy who complains about everything.. trying to belittle women on their choices just because it doesn’t match up to your expectations or standards. You clearly have your on list on what you think a woman should want in a man, but my dear these set of ladies had other things on their list regarding what they want in a man. Try very hard to meet them half way and understand what they want instead of pointing out what you think they should want. SELF LOVE IS THE LEAST OF THEIR PROBLEM SO PLEASE SHIFT.

10. word

October 13, 2015 at 8:53 pm

I always look forward to Street Talk. Hilarious!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 14, 2015 at 11:51 am

Honestly, the street talk is always a hoot. Plus, who else thought that tailor lady was simply gorgeous? Instead of me to be reading the Yoruba-English translations at the bottom of the screen, I was busy being captivated by her fresh skin. Black is just too bearrifuuuu, mehnnn….

• Tosin

October 14, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Na street talk dey always make sense pass. I dey praise the Lord say dem extend am small for this episode. Kai.

11. Bobolink

October 13, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I am a woman.

12. Ona

October 13, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Eku made so much sense.

13. tinu

October 13, 2015 at 9:19 pm

The comment from the street was so funny…Eku is my kind of girl

14. ha

October 13, 2015 at 9:30 pm

a

15. Miss

October 13, 2015 at 9:39 pm

This comment just made me fall. I’m in love with this comment. Well said. Feel free to add up: 7f2642da & pleeaaaaseeee don’t be married, not yet Lord!

• Miss

October 13, 2015 at 9:43 pm

@Bobolink

16. ha

October 13, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Sorry. me thinks that if we can just ask GOD to teach us how to love, all will be very good. Gen 1.

the only person who can really love us is GOD.

But will we give HIM a chance? HE may be a spirit but HE created flesh. And HE soooo loves dust, HIS designs are painstaking. The good designs, not the the illness-ravaged ones.

HE controls men, instructed men to love their wives and can make them do it.

HE is responsible for the goodness in cocoa butter, the sweetness of tomato, the passing of time, the combining of colours (concept) by creative talent. Designed the flower down there, old age and the depth of love.

One looks everywhere, looking for validation and love but everything is inside of HIM. Even the power not to choose HIM is from HIM. Spirit, soul, tissue, blood, breathing, flows of blood, good memory levels, skin, shape, the shape of the heel sculptured by HIM, etc, everything is from HIM. Everything good. The bad one is from the devil/sure-banker effect of sin. HE has endless better pleasures waiting in heaven for those who will pass the exam on earth. The goodness of everything is from HIM. Broccoli, salmon, fresh air, love, joy, exquisite designs on birds’ wings, mother’s sacrifice a and feeling for sacrifice, soft skin, gravity, mountains, softness of fat, pleasantness of dimples, sweetness of sleep, etc.

(Looking for love) is from HIM.

There is no glory outside of … If there is, it is a fake. The original is far more overwhelming and sooo unbelievably amazing.

So that is it, find GOD, find love. True love is agape. Love is enough if it is agape. It is conditionless. Then the spirits will be the same, conditioned the same way, and growing of course.

• Babe

October 13, 2015 at 10:57 pm

God bless you for this comment. God’s love is EVERYTHING!

• Krasavitsa

October 13, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Your comment made me roll my eyes and hungry at the same time

• Nin

October 14, 2015 at 7:33 am

But they are discussing what women want. As much as I love God wholeheartedly, this comment is so off point. Why can’t we Nigerians stick to the topic without going off tangent all the time? Smh

• Cocoa

October 14, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Women should want God….”seek ye first the Kingdom of God and alllllll other things….EVERYTHING… shall be added unto you”. This is the secret to life. You find God, You find EVERYTHING. God made you….from man for that matter…..YOUR CREATOR KNOWS YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU KNOW YOU. He knows what you want….even the things you never thought about. PLEASE PEOPLE, SEEK GOD…its not just a cool thing to say…IT IS A FACT OF LIFE.!! mwaahhh!!!

17. s

October 13, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Life has never been about love, sex, degrees, finance, sugar, sleep, culture, tiredness, blindness, death, having, achieving or pain. It has always een about GOD.

Every thing good is actually inside of HIM. That is why no mother’s cry or PhD or team of Mushin followers or dollars in Asokoro boys quarters, etc will save anyone from hell. Earthly Life is a symptom of GOD. There is nothing outisde of HIM, it is a mirage.

GOD can LOVE you. And can give you A MAN with original love. The best love is agape. Only agape.

18. a

October 13, 2015 at 10:50 pm

The glory and the fact that anything works is a testament to the goodness of the Holy Spirit. The (new or latest) earth was null and void until HE moved. Gen 1

point is don’t sell yourself short. There are two Masters, GOD and satan. Choose GOD, HE even created satan and owns him.

Go deep, you will find deep, everlasting love in HIM. It is everlasting, it can be spread abroad and everything you can give to HIM (your life, mind, being, sense, memory, blood, kidney, breath, eyes, the goodness of (built intelligence, awareness, knowledge and drive), spirit, soul, heart) is actually from HIM, it’s a test, give all back and try HIM. HE will never be outrun in giving.

Remember, the power to not choose is from HIM. You actually have nothing. Freewill is from HIM. Heaven has much much better stuff waiting for you, you can be sure.

how can the person who designed EMBEDDED precise, equal measurements of the doubles in our bodies (ears, lips, nostrils, eyes, hands, arms, legs, feet) into our DNA (minus people less fortunate with abnormal medical issues) not have a pure splendid paradise waiting?

Eqaul designs/measurements of birds’ feathers, the smell of crocodile eyes, the number of sand on the sea shore, the amount of blood that has flowed in this Adamic world since existence, the amazing oxygen, beautiful womb, artistic talent, design of cow’s gall bladder, hyena’s heel, goodness of ideas, mixed up adrenalin, progesterone, testoterone for everyday goals, cool water, plenty stars shining on, …

HE definitely has something unbelievable waiting for us. A City Without The Sun. John 3:3

19. Krasavitsa

October 13, 2015 at 11:35 pm

@ ha, a and s…………..and the pastors have finally joined the discussion. If God’s love was that sufficient or if God felt his love was sufficient for humans to thrive on, do you think he would have created Eve for Adam? Or do you think he would have invented sex? (side eyes to Trey Songz for tryna deceive us). My point is, yes God is love and I believe that if one can find true love that is reciprocated, then one has found God.

• ElessarisEllendil

October 14, 2015 at 2:09 am

“yes God is love and I believe that if one can find true love that is reciprocated, then one has found God.”: I know, I know, over used and cliche, but still got to drop it for you. DEEEEEEPP!!!

• Aj

October 14, 2015 at 5:20 am

God’s love has been and will ever be sufficient. He gave Eve to Adam as a gift, not out of necessity.

• Krasavitsa

October 14, 2015 at 8:43 am

It was out of NECESSITY. Cos God wanted man to “be fruitful and multiply”. He created asexual creatures, he could have made Adam asexual. Tbh, that would have taken care of sexual promiscuity. Or he would have made a steve or a john if he felt all man needed was companionship. Even animals (some) have FEMALE companions because God’s love is not enough for procreation in certain species. Minus procreation, I think God wanted humans to have that one activity – sex- that everyone can enjoy.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 14, 2015 at 12:25 pm

The concept of “love” comes in very different genres, though – philia, eros, philautia, agape (plus others that I may not remember just now) and out of them all, agape is the only one closest to the Love of God but it’s also the rarest type of love we humans actually profess when we mouth the words, “I love you”.

We may find reciprocated love by discovering a mutually felt attraction with someone or building kinship with family or friends but because individuals perform acts of love based on their emotions/preferences that can change or be withdrawn, I would hesitate to say that we find God when we’re fortunate to have people reciprocating the true love that we have for them.

• Tari

October 14, 2015 at 5:19 pm

You are mistaken. I LOVE YOU is nothing like agape. It is often erotic in nature.

• Krasavitsa

October 14, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Hmmm……. God is love, the exact kind of love wasn’t specified, leading me to think that he’s all forms of love. I like how you analysed finding true love that is reciprocated in different people (family, friends, lovers). So I choose to understand it like this – finding the different kinds of love in different people , is God’s diverse expression of himself to man and also a way of proving his omnipresence. Ps; I thought of you today, I like your wittiness 🙂

• Manny

October 14, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Tari, the key word is “rarest”. I don’t think Ms SA meant that human love=God’s love

• Cocoa

October 14, 2015 at 7:41 pm

i understand what you’re saying…but you have it the other way around….You don’t find love and find God…you find GOD FIRST.and then you’ve found love….GOD IS LOVE HIMSELF. I have lived the worldly life so I can better appreciate being in God. Dating when i did not truely know God, or study my Bible deeply or seek Him on every little decision….was a painful and worthless experience. Just try HIM. Experiment and see for yourself. Dare to go deep in Christ and watch your life truely transform.

• Krasavitsa

October 14, 2015 at 9:15 pm

@ Cocoa, if God is Love then Love is God – when you’ve found one, you’ve definitely found the other. There’s no separating them. You can’t find God 1st because the minute you find God, you’ve found love and vice-versa. 🙂 PS, it’s not only Christians that find Love.

20. cindy

October 14, 2015 at 12:44 am

notice the different perspectives of the responses of men and women on the streets? Na the thing dey pain me pass. I’m here having headache, writing a project due for submission tomorrow, doing every other ridiculous thing, working so hard to make it in life, and then one annoying dude comes to tell me that “is it not to marry a rich husband after school?” It’s so painful ehn. It’s like all my years of education, pain, and struggle is just for that one achievement (marriage). It demeans everything I have worked for which is very demoralising.

That said, I totally agree with the lady in black. One of my major motivating factors as a feminist is that men want to eat their cake and have it. This girl here ain’t having none of that. If you want all the benefits that comes with a woman, be ready to be responsible in your role too. So please, until you all start acting like responsible grown ass men, stop crying “Gold digger”. Ain’t nothing like that. Women are simply fulfilling their roles of being dependants na. Hence, if you want a partner in terms of financial responsibilities, be ready to be a partner in other areas too. Role ko, function ni.

21. Atarodo

October 14, 2015 at 1:35 am

Every time Eku opened her mouth, wisdom came out. Her boyfriend is very blessed to have her.

22. M

October 14, 2015 at 1:51 am

Woman like money and pwick, if no pwick e no good, pwick must dey LMHO my Gaaad!

Eku I didn’t realize how intelligent you were, no offense thought you were just a shallow typical. very impressed. They all made sense,in different ways , don’t know why I think Kemi is a narcissist. I may be wrong, but she sends out this vibe everytime.

• Abeg abgeg

October 14, 2015 at 3:51 am

That was Eku’s goal and you all fell for it. She obviously been plagued with the dumb model assumption so she tries so hard to come off as intelligent to counter. I am not saying she isn’t intelligent, she is just trying to hard to prove that she is. It was not organic. She was countering people’s points so she could shine. If someone said A, she’ll slyly put down A and then bring up B for no reason. argumentative too. She is in fight mode. Kemi made a comment about her experience with Men and how she would no longer date a non-ambitious man. Eku countered with how some some women are fine with having a house husband…. Well Kemi was talking about her own experience. Eku then went on to say she wants a traditional man. *blank stare* She was all over the place abeg

• A new Eku Fan

October 14, 2015 at 4:13 pm

You are wrong. Watch the show again and notice how Eku NEVER SPEAKS over anyone but rather waits till other parties was done speaking before she speaks.

I actually became a fan after this episode. Her points on knowing your purpose and owning your life experiences (good or bad) fit what I believe is the right way to live. I might not like her highly gendered breakdown of duties but I respect her decision to live her life the way she deems best AND how she champions other people do the same.

• Theloudestbirdnotthebrightest

October 14, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Precisely!!! Thanks for this. I said the same after watching… err baby gurrlll was all over the place. She said a lot but amounted to nothing. I tried several times to follow every point she was attempting to make but all ended in a deep valley of no return. She was very argumentative for no reason and spoke far too much. Way too exhausting and unnecessary if you ask me. Make your point, move on and lets hear others out. That’s how to have a conversation not domineering over everybody to appear smart. If it were me I wouldn’t even bother to hold a chat with her – waste of energy.

23. M

October 14, 2015 at 1:58 am

P.S- I think Cornelia is a very beautiful woman.

• M

October 14, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Who are you?? I try to not use vulgar words in my comments. So please find another name tag… I’m only half laughing 🙂

24. lala

October 14, 2015 at 4:10 am

Real Talk with Eku Edewor! i’m so impressed. beauty, brains, wisdom & knowledge of self.

25. Andrew

October 14, 2015 at 4:42 am

I just feel bad for the guy osas left for gbenro must have been really painful.. Imagine loosing such a beauty, its enough to drive a man crazy…..

• Tari

October 14, 2015 at 8:23 am

There is always a prettier woman.
      Besides, for every JLo there is a P-Diddy who is tired of her beauty.

• Yve

October 14, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Jlo left Pdiddy by the way…. The perfect ex boo to have used is Ben Afleck.

• Manny

October 14, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Is beauty food? If you lose one beauty, there are several other beauties.

26. pasumaa

October 14, 2015 at 5:06 am

Accurate observations..

27. LADIES ARE VAGUE

October 14, 2015 at 9:35 am

Ladies are so vague, that they know not what they want. They are not precise and unclear about a choice of partner.

You can see them talking about being HAPPY and being SAD at the same time. Osas asked what does that even mean and one said I don’t even know! Women are so insecure and need so many things to validate them and be who they are. Someone who can make them this, make them that, give them stability, make them happy, compliment them, make them laugh, give them financial stability…insecure 100%

They talked and talked from the beginning to the end without specifics just keep listing and listing

HAPPINESS
    Happy how?
    a. Why do you need someone to make you happy? make yourself happy
    b. What if more than one person cam make you happy?
    c. Their happiness broken down into so many things- not specific

REASONS THEY ARE CONFUSED
    1. Probably because there are two many toasters and don’t know whom to pick out of them all

2. Probably because they like different things in men and dont know which to settle for. e.g MR A is a good fucker, handles them well but no rich while MR B. isnt good in bed, cant give them thrills but is rich. Torn in between happiness and comfort

3. Probably due to insecurity, fear of the unknown and fear of making a mistake. e.g How do i know this is the one? Hope i am not making a mistake by leaving this one for that one?

4. Probably because they dont even know what they want

28. Titilade Raji

October 14, 2015 at 9:47 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE YOU LADIES ! You couldn’t have been more on point !!!

29. Tosin

October 14, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Good topic.
    Too much estrogen – it seems I don’t like women thaaat much. Love but not used to being surrounded by feminine everything.
    Only five minutes in now… listening and reading comments because I may learn something.

Using a smartphone (borrowed), I hate smartphones, lame interface 🙂
    Cranky. I can’t do girl voices all day. Eku’s opener was different though. Young at heart.

30. cleo

October 14, 2015 at 3:00 pm

My woman crushes all in one place. Kemi and Osas. My respect for Eku increased. She spoke so much sense. And who said Kemi didnt deliver. She did. Heard when she said what she wants differs with age. Which is very true.

31. Mostest

October 14, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Did latasha in very coy words just say being catered to is ok, i.e. Aristo? Then you turn around and want a decent guy? Eku shut that stupidity down real quick. If you’re a rubs girl, own it! Don’t follow married men around buying luxurious items, then expect to find a decent young man that will love and “respect” you. Better to end up as a mistress or marry an old man. So many high flying marriages have ended for this reason. Your past will always haunt you. Can’t erase hoeness.

I think there was some shade with latasha asking Kemi what car she bought, and more shade with Kemi smiling

32. Tari

October 14, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Natasha giat na stale gist. She knows she will be laughed at if she pretends otherwise.
    Runs is well and alive.

• Tari

October 14, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Rotten autocorrect.
      I meant Latasha gist.

33. concerned9ja

October 14, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Think women are caught between a rock and a hard place…women’s independence a good thing no doubt but not without it’s own flaws!!
    As women have advanced the role of the traditional man has seeminngly declined or frowned upon by black women not so much women of other races.
    What we now have is women’s criteria for a partner has been watered down because ay!!..we can foot the bill but then there’s a flipside…..you know what they say about an idle mind..the bane of many divorces!!