News

Khloe Kardashian’s Book “Strong Looks Better Naked” is Coming Soon | Will You Be Reading?

BellaNaija.com

Khloe Kardashian - Strong Looks Better Naked BN 4We have to give it to the Kardashians, they always have a new project popping up! Just weeks after the sisters released their apps, Khloe Kardashian is set to launch a new book – “Strong Looks Better Naked“.

“There is no such thing as perfect. Nobody attains perfection. But if you keep trying, you grow and evolve, and to me that’s the point: To be a better person today than I was yesterday; to become the best possible version of myself.” —Khloe

Khloe’s book publishers Regan Arts shared the scoop on the book with BellaNaija;

Khloé Kardashian shares her secrets for finding strength of body, heart, mind, and soul with inspirational, revealing stories of her own struggles with weight, relationships, and her self-image.

Khloe Kardashian - Strong Looks Better Naked BNKhloe Kardashian - Strong Looks Better Naked BN 1In a culture that worships skinny, Khloé Kardashian writes with passion about the power of strength: a strong body becomes a strong mind, which builds to strength of heart, character, and ultimately strength of spirit. This is an inspiring book about how to create strength and true beauty in every area of your life, inside and out. The book features inspired personal stories from Khloé and practical how-to advice about building a strong body, mind, heart, and soul in your own life.

Khloe Kardashian - Strong Looks Better Naked BN 3Sounds interesting.
As expected, the book is accompanied by photos which match its name.
Check on it.

Khloe Kardashian - Strong Looks Better Naked BN 2

1. cookies

October 23, 2015 at 7:24 am

2. ayi

October 23, 2015 at 8:19 am

**clears throat**

3. RIFF RAFF

October 23, 2015 at 9:09 am

And posing naked is now strenghth and evolution, abi?

• ATL's finest

October 23, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Don’t forget she’s a K.. So posing nude ain’t nothing.. I won’t be reading but I still love Koko in my mason’s voice

4. G!

October 23, 2015 at 9:21 am

Now the Kardashians think they can be motivational speakers as well? OKAY now!

5. DeeDee

October 23, 2015 at 9:31 am

And said book comes out just after Khloe declares she wants to work on her marriage? Color me cynical…

6. aikay

October 23, 2015 at 9:58 am

Nope!!!!!! I rather watch the cloud condense into rain than waste my spare time to read a book by a dummy author who was home-schooled and never heard a good degree. I told you that the kardashians are opportunist, why is this book coming after lamar’s incident? It’s becos they know khloe is trending now and trust their greedy mother kris to device a way to cash in on it. MTCHEWWWW

7. Cindy

October 23, 2015 at 12:23 pm

You for no use white cloth cover yourself at all na……….mtchew
    Excuse me while I go watch my dog poo.

8. mary

October 23, 2015 at 11:35 pm

posing naked is the K’s trade mark. we all know that is their selling point