BBNWonderland

Unforgettable! Watch the Video of BellaNaija Weddings & Baileys Nigeria’s #BBNWonderland

BellaNaija Weddings

#BBNWonderland Brides with Baileys Nigeria & BellaNaija Weddings Teams

#BBNWonderland Brides with Baileys & BellaNaija Weddings

WONDERLAND was inspired by BellaNaija Weddings love stories & the luxe creamy taste of Baileys.

The 33 brides-to-be from all around Nigeria were treated to a special day to celebrate them. Click here – #BBNWonderland – for everything you need to know about the WONDERLAND event!

Watch the Enchanted Event Unfold – Video by Lanre Esho Films
Bride Nneka, who was flown in from Port Harcourt to Lagos for WONDERLAND, shared this touching tribute that sums up the #BBNWonderland weekend –

We were given a celebrity welcome,
First class treatment,
Queenly attention,
We established new friendships,
Met and interacted with some life changers, learning new values from them; now we not only know how to plan for our weddings, we know how to plan our marriages as virtuous wives.
We got amazing gifts from such generous givers,
Surprise after Surprise… we just had to get used to having our mouths wide open.
Fun at its best!
Everything quintessential… Everything regal.
#deepbreath
Two things strikes me most
– we were given personalized care ,(you almost forget there are 32 other women getting the same care, feeling like the only one)
– the humility exuded by these care-givers
Uche Pedro shaking your hands, telling you how pretty you look,
Funke Bucknor-Obruthe teaching you dance moves
The Wedding Guru asking you to pose for a picture
Banke Meshida-Lawal blessing you with her warm smiles
OC Ukeje, Osas Ighodaro, and Bovi smiling for a selfie, doing the #ducklips with you
Banky W singing your heart away … I thought these people would be mostly haughty … Perspective changed!
Well, what more can I say? Thank you? Even that is beginning to seem mediocre.
God bless you @baileysnigeria @bellanaijaweddings for giving us moments that will last, for making our stories count.
Always.
#BBNWonderland

***

BN family – do you have suggestions for future BellaNaija events?

Share your ideas with us in the comment section or shoot us an email – bella(at)bellanaija.com!

Photo Credit: Atunbi Photography | Video Credit: Lanre Esho Films

1. How Sway

October 30, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Now this is an awesome clip. I love the way the ladies looked and you can almost feel their excitement. I wish them all lasting marriages.

2. Kemi

October 30, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Hustle brides. hope these ones can cook? lol i can imagine the environment ” Let me see your ring” , “what is your wedding theme?” , “who are you marrying or what does he do?” …. fake naija girls. cant find myself here sorry.

but Bella …. beautiful event….. job well done.

• Joan85

October 30, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Biko what part of your heart did all these negativity spew from? smh

• mimimi

October 30, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Of course you can’t find yourself here because good initiatives only attract good people. secondly its obvious why you are still single. Ain’t no man who wants that kind of negativity in their home…If you know how stressful getting married is due to parental expectations and economy, then you would know that any moment of fun is to be treasured. But then again, you can’t know that because you are still single and may be for a long time if you don’t change that attitude.

• SugaMama

October 30, 2015 at 5:45 pm

So bitter. So so bitter.

3. missappleberry

October 30, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Oh BN, this was so thoughtful of you…loveet! Looking forward to the next one and hopefully i get picked out when i get engaged too 🙂

4. frank teacher

October 30, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Uche, I see your sister works for you, NICE…

5. Angiee

October 30, 2015 at 2:14 pm

What a memorable event! But can’t this same outing be organised for the grooms to be. Just asking…

6. Mamacita

October 30, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Gwajos! Beautiful. Awwww to be a bride again #sigh. Way to go BN. Ohh and Uche of BN is lovely, this is first time I am seeing her ever.

7. el patron

October 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm

waste of quality money! baileys smh! the reason I stick to alomo, ogidiga and kasprenko!
    this is oyinbo things..

8. tutu

October 30, 2015 at 7:51 pm

I actualy clapped after watching. Uche Pedro is my woman crush all day, every day.

9. Corolla

October 30, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I am so jealous that I want to beef these lucky lucky ladies! Great event Bella Naija! Well done. Per ideas for future events, I think something geared towards the less privileged, especially children. Scholarship fund or something in that line. Yes you can, yes we can!

10. Somiii

November 6, 2015 at 11:02 am

I cant believe I missed this video all this time, just found it and it brought tears to my eyes.

Oh my God!!! I cant get over this event. every time I see any information on it, quickly I click. Weldone Ink for such a beautiful concept

*nohomo*, but I love you Uche Pedro and I greatly admire you and all you stand for. I’m always quick to defend “the Bellanaija Brand” whenever anyone wants to say trash around me.

Our paths will cross someday, that I believe. Keep being you, and say hi to the twins for me.