Relationships

Watch Uwanma talk about the ‘5 Things Your Man Must Never Know’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Uwanma

If you love media personality Uwanma’s VLogs then you’ll love this one as well.

Dishing out on relationship advice, she talks about the 5 things that your man must never know.

While some people preach honesty in a relationship, looks like there are other ways to go about keeping your relationship together too.

She says “Much as we preach honesty and transparency in a relationship, there are certain things your lover/husband does not need to know. In this case, being honest will do more harm than good. There are certain situations where a little white lie is acceptable… or withholding information. Here are 5 things you’re allowed to be less-than-honest about with your boo.”

Check on it!

1. Zoma

November 13, 2015 at 9:38 am

Why do I just love this lady? Well said dear! Thanks for sharing! I love this.

ruthdulacblog.com

2. Tina

November 13, 2015 at 9:53 am

Did not bother watching video.
    I’m sick and tired of all these oversabi uneducated and unlicensed know it all relationship gurus. Tell me what makes this olodo qualified to advice people on relationship. It seems every jobless celebrity wanna be pays blogs to post their stupid videos from stuff they got online.
    BN, you should be above this. Maintain a certain standard and only post videos from qualified and licensed relationship experts not from every Tom, Dick or Harry that can afford the fee.
    Anyway, anybody taking advice from these people is foolish.

• Mz Titilitious

November 13, 2015 at 11:18 am

must u be insolent for you to make your point? chai some pple are jt full of bad manners

• FasholasLover

November 13, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Pls. Mz T, tell dem o.
      Noto small sontin. Bad vibes all over. The sky is big enough.
      This is my first time of listening to her and l dare say, She does make sense.
      After all, is it not the same man/woman whahala we all come here to comment on? The gig BN is famous for outside of weddings? This is a lifestyle blog. You want to read about statistics, go elsewhere.
      Biko free the girl joor.

• Idomagirl

November 13, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Una dey vex o ???

• Ngozi

November 13, 2015 at 10:22 pm

One thing I like about this Tina though is her ability to hold her own anywhere. I think it is her style of expression that confuses people. To be honest, she has a point. I won’t insult the Vlog people but I was trained to look at the life of whoever is advising me
      Jesus never lacked and overcame all circumstances that’s why I can listen to Him. This is someone who brought money out of the mouth of a fish. Basically. I want to listen to people who are tried and tested. Don’t have anything against Nwama. A least she is doing something with her talents and not being lazy. Getting a certification will take her places. Buying where she is right now.

• Ngozi

November 15, 2015 at 1:43 am

Sorry, the last statement ‘buying where she is right now was not part of my expression. That was a mistake.. Thank you.

3. wunmi

November 13, 2015 at 10:14 am

boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg

4. shady

November 13, 2015 at 10:20 am

@Tina I completely agree with u. The likes of toke will be dishing out advice on relationship nd marriage whilst her own marriage is crumbling. Pls bloggers nd vloggers advice and counsel urself first before considering others thanks. -The Public

• Nnenna

November 15, 2015 at 5:14 am

As for me, if a person is not representing in an area no matter how pretty they look I shall not listen because I am not stupid and I am not referring to this particular Vlog. How can you help someone else fix an issue when you have not succeeded in fixing yours,. It means you don’t have a clue and therefore you can’t help.

5. kristin

November 13, 2015 at 10:21 am

Jesus! Tina what happened?

• Bella

November 13, 2015 at 10:57 am

LOL at your comment, she dey vex! No be small!

6. oluchi

November 13, 2015 at 11:28 am

whats with all the pauses??? are you using a teleprompter ni?

smh, just shift!

7. Swizzey

November 13, 2015 at 9:17 pm

We all have ideas on what to do and what not to do based on personal and other people’s experiences. But the last time I checked, what worked for one person may end up in calamity for others.
    Only Baba GOD has all the answers
    “1 Corinthians 1 : 20 – Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?”
    As if i knew that the first thing she would talk about was the number of men a lady has slept with….Ladies, biko, if you feel you need to tell him that once upon a time you were a slut, tell the man!…I don’t care what your friends are telling you,how many of them are in happy relationships?..Ignorance is not bliss. And whoever is telling you to say white lies? be careful o…a white lie is not the truth!
    If your number is 1, 5, 12, or you were Erica Mena in a not so distant past, If you don’t tell him and he finds out later, na so trust issues go begin, before you know it…the relationship don turn sour.