BN TV

“I’ve got my First Lady with Me” Liz Awoliyi & Tosin Osho on “The Wedding Guest” – Hot Groomsmen, Taje’s Birthday & More! WATCH

BN TV

Liz Awoliyi and Tosin Osho_Traditional Yoruba Engagement in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_SAP_Weddings_TNL2015_433The Wedding Guest host Taje Prest was live at Liz Awoliyi and Tosin Osho‘s wedding last week.

It also happened to be Taje’s birthday, and she spent the special day with the couple.

She interviewed blogger Ono Bello, DJ K, the groomsmen, the couple and more.

The best man had great advice for the groom, including “always wear your ring!” We see a lot of BellaNaija Weddings readers asked about the groom’s friends in their traditional wedding photo feature, and you were right, they all have accents and some said they are single 😉

Watch!

Photo Credit: Sniper Ajix Photography

1. Daezy

December 29, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Aww! I love, I love. Cute couple.

• Jade

December 30, 2015 at 2:11 am

Damn! The groom is FINE. I might to visit Houston again to get my fine Yoruba man. His beard is laid. I like this couple. It’s refreshing, groom so happy, involved and professing his love to his woman. I see genuine love. Liz, is beautiful and it’s good she’s focused on the marriage which many brides are missing nowadays.
      Congrats to them. I pray, their love continues to grow.

2. honey omo lekki

December 29, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Chai, I was grinning from teeth to teeth. I love the love between them. May God bless their marriage.

3. ATL's finest

December 29, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Absolutely beautiful and radiant. The grooms men tho #HOTTIE#. Congrats once again Liz & Tosin.

4. BB

December 29, 2015 at 7:03 pm

I don’t why i feel something is forced by lizzy…congrats on the beautiful wedding

5. Mz_daniels

December 29, 2015 at 7:14 pm

@ Bella, where can we find the men and what’s the deal on the matchmaking service we’ve been asking for?

In other news, there are rumors that Flavour has married one of his baby mamas , please confirm and give us an update, will like to read comments.

Am I the only one who goes through blogs on a bad day asking myself when a celebrity will do something to create interesting content?

• hian

December 29, 2015 at 8:57 pm

you Mz Daniels are a wierd one – i must say

6. Afolly

December 29, 2015 at 8:49 pm

If you ask me I will say She is lucky cause Tosin is such a catch, very respectful decent young man

• Osa

December 30, 2015 at 1:25 am

Tosin too is lucky. are you for real? how lame a statememnt!
      if there wasnt something special about her, he wouldnt have stuck around. meanwhile, Tosin’s mum is really faaaiiiiinnnnn

• AFolly

December 30, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Liz I stand by my word you are the Lucky one and Tosin is a catch and by that you are currently winning. I dont need to start justifying my comment but I still stand by it, God bless your marriage.

7. blogaddict

December 30, 2015 at 1:54 pm

All I see is Taje Prest…girl is fwineeee #nohomo. HML TnL.

8. shakeerahsadiq

January 1, 2016 at 7:20 am

Waoh beautiful all thru,,Good blessing to the couple
    God hear my prayers too 2016

9. Emi

January 2, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Beautiful! But BN, you mispelled the man’s surname in the title o! Let’s fix that

10. PassingBy

January 4, 2016 at 1:19 pm

@Afolly – Lol, okay thank you on their behalf *Patting your back, calm child. Lmao