BN TV

“When He Marries You, You Can Make Those Changes” – Watch Toke Makinwa’s VLog of the Week

Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa is out with her vlog of the week and in it she is talking about whether or not to you should try to change your partner – especially when it comes to habits you do not like.

According to an email she got, the boyfriend of a “Toke Moments” fan has some habits the fan would love to change but Toke Makinwa is not here for that.

Toke Makinwa says “When he marries you, you can make those changes”.

She says some girls are just waiting for you to “tush” up your man and that’s when they will start being interested in him.

Watch the vlog below.

1. Nne

December 17, 2015 at 11:07 pm

Please dont marry anyone thinking you can change them. DON’T do it. If his local, deal with it or walk. If he is cheating on you, deal with it or move on. Dont marry thinking you can change him. Nobody sent you message.

• LOVE

December 18, 2015 at 8:48 am

Aunty Toke it have done already. stopppppppppp

• Meya

December 18, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Listen, Toke is actually correct! and I’m talking from personal experience! but thank God the new girl he thought he upgraded to after I opened his eyes, also upgraded and dumped him!

With my now husband, I didn’t even bother changing or upgrading anything about him. What ever I felt needed upgrading I just kept a blind eye and acted like I didn’t care! Till we got married and we have been married for nearly 6 years. Even now in marriage I still act like I don’t care to know.. Cos he still can do that wicked realisation after marriage and start cheating (just like my friend’s husband did) It is not only while dating that men do it.

• TellThem

December 18, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Women are like Jose Mourinho, blaming everybody but themselves.

• miss c

December 18, 2015 at 1:14 pm

THANK U! My mum always says “you can’t change a man. Only God can”.. so pray about him changing or deal with it! But if you cant, then take a walk.

• Damisko

December 18, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Toke, maje was cheating on you before y’all got married. Did you change his cheating ways after marriage or you still working on changing? Get back to us, once you’ve done that. Anyway, I like your hustling spirit. I know, you continue to do these controversial topics for comments. And guess what, we continue to comment

2. Tea

December 17, 2015 at 11:16 pm

I can’t even waste my data watching this. Biko smone watch and summarize. Thanks in advance. Meanwhile Toke, when will you learn that the word relationship expert does not jive in anyway with you. I think you wld be better off doing v blogs on fashion, hair, make up. You wld surely have a lot of tips on that. But tips on relationship/marriage you have not. Maje has psychologically and emotionally abused you to d extent where he gets someone pregnant within a yr of marriage and yet you stay. Gurlllll ur damaged………… And d sad part is you think it’s love. I wish you well honestly and pray one day you start loving yourself.

• Chika**

December 18, 2015 at 12:25 am

I don’t think she would do the makeup tips. This means she has to be without makeup on camera/video which we all know she won’t do. She doesn’t want to show that side yet. And probably doesn’t want you guys to see what she really looks like without makeup. Not saying it is bad oh. But, I doubt she would do that…

• ty

December 18, 2015 at 1:52 am

miss or mr tea…. you need help. do you live in their house maybe you their house help or cook i dont get it. did toke confirm all the rumors about her marriage. you carry blog stories for head as if you dont have interesting stories in your life to keep you busy. yet you dont have data to watch a video to watch but you can type nonsense.

• jay

December 18, 2015 at 2:15 am

But you had the time to open it and you bothered to comment with this long epistle. How do people manage to stay committed, one way or the other, to sum1 they don’t care about?! How about you skip anything with the title “Toke Makinwa out with another vlog”.
      Anyway, hope this epistle gave you some momentary relief and happiness. You really are the damaged one..go fix urself

• Tea

December 18, 2015 at 3:40 pm

You’re free to come fix it sugar. And while you’re at it. Pls fix your face. Thank you

• Passerby

December 18, 2015 at 4:32 am

@ Tea……Very mean and uncalled for comment……I hope you feel better and your life has improved after writing this…..if you don’t like someone or what they stand for and they’re not causing you direct harm, learn to ignore them and move on…..why attack so ferociously?

• Tea

December 18, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Much better darling. Kisses………..

• BB

December 18, 2015 at 1:31 pm

So because her husband misbehaved she does not have an opinion on relationship? Why do some people think awkwardly?

3. DD

December 17, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Toke always cracks me up. There’s something about her that I find so endearing.

4. ATL's finest

December 17, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Really Toke? Look who’s giving advice. Apparently, yours didn’t change one bit ( ain’t trying to judge) but if there’s one thing I know, U can’t change a grown ASS man he’s not a baby in diapers. So good luck to those that believe in this Video ( I didn’t watch) but the tittle said it all.

• concerned

December 18, 2015 at 1:17 am

I swear I cannot take this one seriously. Honestly. Anything that comes out of her mouth in the name of advice just cracks me up. If marriage could change a man, why didn’t marriage change Maje? She was just telling runz girls to own the fact their runz girls (i.e be proud that they’re breaking up a marriage), how can a wife change her philandering husband when runz girls are boldly “owning it?” First, women shouldn’t tolerate cheating was what she was preaching. I even remember vividly that she was posting memes on it allover IG. But she stayed with her cheater.Now she says you can change your hubby. Omotoke should puhleeeeaaaze pick a stance!!! Which side is she on?
      Any woman who believes she can change a man because they’re married, a grown ass man for that matter, needs to WAKE UP!! You will never change unless you are willing to: no one can change you.

• Bella

December 18, 2015 at 12:25 pm

touche touche.

5. Ngozi

December 17, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Thank you Nne. Old and experienced men and women have reiterated this many times. Please let us be honest and save somebody out there. Don’t ever get married to anyone thinking you can change them. If you cannot change the man when he is still chasing and trying to impress you, how do you intend to change him after you are married and he is relaxed about the fact that you are his. Please my darling sisters, don’t play with fire o. Guess some women over estimate their power to change another human being. You will be too shocked. Some issues live in the spirit and blood. The man must meet God and make a decision. Better not set yourself up for high blood pressure in marriage.

6. l

December 17, 2015 at 11:33 pm

toke… what happened to the colour of your teeth? lol

7. Carina

December 17, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Toke Makinwa ooo. Stop it!

8. MyView

December 17, 2015 at 11:47 pm

It’s funny because Maje had a child while they were dating, and had another one after that their fake “secret surprise”. Toke was his side chic for years after they got married, he got Anita (whom he has been dating for years also) pregnant. Michael Jackson needs to go sit her fake, desperate, bleached out and tired a$$ down. She is a 36 year old with the brain of a six year old. I only feel sorry for f00ls that “tap into” her fake blessings.

• kunbi

December 18, 2015 at 2:20 am

Why so pained? Please don’t choke on haterade cuz it’s apparently flowing like a fountain from you. Ooze love, not hate and bitterness. Highlighting another person’s misfortunes will NOT make you feel better about yourself and I seriously doubt Toke will be moved by this bile you just spewed. She obviously has thick skin that’s why she still comes out with another one despite some of y’alls nasty comments.

9. jide

December 18, 2015 at 12:04 am

Beeeeesh pls.

10. Isorite

December 18, 2015 at 12:11 am

Toke why you always lying … mmm oh my god stop fu****g lying.

11. ATL's finest

December 18, 2015 at 12:40 am

@ Gbam! Preach it Sis

12. Ekyblink

December 18, 2015 at 12:49 am

Toke has said it all. He who has ear… Yes,You can change a man to cool. you can change his habit, dressing…every thing for better if you know just the right way to go about it. Just make him know that he is the boss, a very important person…a king. Tell him how a lot of people admire him and get inspiration from him and doing this or that might just rub him of that beautiful reputation and bla bla bla. Strike it once at a time and do not stress it. Let him know that love him like that anyways.
    See, the fact that he has Money is an added advantage o. Use his money and care for him and he will feel like he is in such a save heaven. Instead of spending your energy trying to figure out how to change him before marriage, fucos that energy on being his best friend. In the long run, you will realize that this is what really matters. Yes, am married and toke is right.

• ck

December 18, 2015 at 9:55 am

I’m just reading the comments and it is clear that most of the commenters so far didn’t eatch the video, they just read the BN post. The video is not about whether or not you can change a man it is about how you upgrade a guy before marraige only for him to go and marry someone else. And she isnt talking about the kind of changes we learned to never change she is talking about etiquette, dressing up etc which you can definitely change in a man and he’ll appreciate it except it is just not his thing then you cant force it
      I actually enjoyed this video because what she’s saying is relatable so all the hate comments are surprising. you go on about her failed marraige yet the babe is still doing her thing so y hate haba

• blue51283

December 18, 2015 at 4:49 pm

This sounds like a scam to me. But i guess since you are married it works for you. I have a question though. Is your husband treating you like heaven as well? Are you fulfilled in your marriage or as long as your husband is fulfilled you are good? Your comment just has a lot of how you take care of him and how you make him feel, but not once did you say he did the same for you. Women, married or not, need to learn you can not change a man. A man will change because he wants to. You can not scam your way to changing him. We as humans, men and women will change because we want to do better for ourselves or because people that surround us bring out the best in us. Most importantly, you can not change anyone that does not want to change or does not think they need to change. So if this is working for you, i guess that is fine but at some point you are going to get tired, or the man is going to get tired. But hey, this is only my opinion. What do I know.

13. Disguised

December 18, 2015 at 12:58 am

If it’s true he had a child while they were dating and another now they are married. Maybe she doesn’t want a child. It could have been discussed you know. It’s her life jor. #SssssoNtAFan

14. Jay

December 18, 2015 at 1:14 am

I never comment on toke vlog stuff but this one is just ridiculous. What kind of advice is this. Hmmmmn abi is toke that is forming all this “fans question thing” everybody suppose know say toke’s advice dey one kind na. Who go wan ask her for advice? Just wondering

15. GirlFromIpanema

December 18, 2015 at 1:35 am

Sissy Toke, pls let your major prayer point for 31st Dec 2015,be that God give you great wisdom to conduct yourself in 2016….. Don’t continue this your “living-in-glass-house-chucking-stone” foolishness! You hear???
    God bless you plenty.

• l

December 18, 2015 at 6:22 am

lmao….. i don die for all these comments! chai…

16. Zoey

December 18, 2015 at 1:58 am

I couldn’t help but notice Tokes Yellow Teeth!!!! To those who don’t want to waste their data, in summary, Toke said a chick should accept a guy and his ill manners etc ..until the guy proposes. So, its a do or die affair!!! This I must marry by force talk tire me o !! Good night x

17. hova

December 18, 2015 at 2:25 am

Nope! Don’t marry that man or woman thinking you’ll be able to change the person. It really isn’t worth it risking your happiness and peace of mind. By the way, some of you need to chill with this Toke hate. It’s getting old and tiring. This is the season of love and joy..keep your bitterness to urselves

18. hmmm

December 18, 2015 at 2:30 am

I can’t!
    I made it to 5 mins but I had to turn it off.
    Can this girl be real for once.
    Real turn off!

19. lacey

December 18, 2015 at 2:42 am

Why all this insults on Toke? She is living her life and having fun! Yes she married Maje, he sidechicked. her and married her! My dear ladies it’s her opinion on relationship matters! She did not force anybody to come on her blog! I am so not happy with how Nja ladies bitch on each other! Overly characteristic in Nja and UK Naija ladies! Very envious and competitive! I made the nicest set of Naija female friends here in the US!

• Say What?

December 18, 2015 at 10:11 am

Rather than accepting you must have met the wrong people, you are here generalising UK Naija girls vs US Naija girls, smh

• Buns

December 18, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Tbh I’ve noticed that too…US Naija girls seem a lot more laid back for the most part.

20. Jean

December 18, 2015 at 3:28 am

Seriously Toke? Go sit down somewhere and stop talking, vision and see well well if u have changed your husband first before u come tok. Practice your own preaching

21. poto poto naija

December 18, 2015 at 3:34 am

hatters in the air ha ha ha chaiii seriously all of u admire this girl a lot but dot want to admit it while una dey hate she dey enjoy her husband, home , success, etc, she never said her husband was parfect only jesus is perfect, so una leave am like that ohh stop dey take panadol for some body else headache biko

22. May

December 18, 2015 at 4:06 am

BN when is SGIT coming back? I miss me some Tiwa and Femi joor!

• Buns

December 18, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Seriously the most relevant comment on this post

23. MO

December 18, 2015 at 4:37 am

This is so shallow and myopic! Time’s estranged husband really wounded and battered her. I feel your pain Toke. Behind all of theses charade , you’re hurting. You have to let out all the pain and allow yourself heal.

24. PD Young Billionaire

December 18, 2015 at 4:38 am

It’s not all about a guy putting a ring on it ,Toke!I think that’s where a lot of babes miss it.’I must marry by fire by force’!So after the wedding,what happens?Babes eyes go clear…….more like “the moment of truth”…..lol.
    The truth is that it’s really difficult to change anyone but if the babe in question really loves this guy,then they can work it out,afterall,there is no perfect man out there.

25. dupsy

December 18, 2015 at 4:57 am

Now I feel it is out of Toke’s locus of control if Maje keeps cheating on her. The only thing she can do within her power is to get out of it which she doesn’t want to ( that is fine, it is her business and we can’t dictate her life to her). The problem is that she is trying to give relationship advice ( which was okay until the issue of the baby drama and Anita came up). I think it will be unfair for us to want to dictate her life to Toke but the problem I think is happening here is that many of you feel she is not being genuine by not expressing the reality of her life to her viewers especially since she is dishing out advice that can impact someone’s life. I personally feel it will be good if sometime in the near future after she and Maje sort out their issue for her to rebrand her vlog and dish out advice to those whose spouses have cheated on them and how to forgive them, heal and move on in that relationship. I feel her viewers will find this to be helpful and genuine since it is coming from someone who has faced such a painful experience in the public eye. I don’t think her viewers will want to continue to watch her if she doesn’t at some point in the future address this. It would be better for her to focus on other things now on her vlog which is different from giving relationship advice. Just my two cents

• Mz Titilitious

December 18, 2015 at 12:20 pm

ur two cents make sense

26. Nd

December 18, 2015 at 5:32 am

… And what have you just profited for such venomous words you are dishing out on another human. You need help.

27. Byn

December 18, 2015 at 6:18 am

So many pained ppl living unfulfilled lives.. Toke u rock! You ve gone through ordeals that would practically leave most peeps run out, but you still there.. 2016 in a bit.. Breathe easy!

28. Ehi

December 18, 2015 at 6:49 am

This lady cracks me up….don’t get too worked up commentators there’s a lot of satire here …catch the joke people looooool ….tooo funny

29. Amh

December 18, 2015 at 7:08 am

Frustrated low esteemed no boyfriend for years. Single girls commenting. Your comments exposes your miserable lifestyles. Sorry girls. Hope you work on your self esteem next time. @ tea. I reckon you are wearing the wrong sized bra or 10 spanx. Hence the screaming. Ode.

• MissTo

December 18, 2015 at 12:03 pm

@AMH Single girls who are happy are much better than Toke position …….. The fact she had the ring what did it change , did it make Maje behave ???…. You think just bearing MRS is the ultimate ?, why dont you try self respect
      You talk about low esteemed no boyfriend ………What of Toke who is married and obviously has no self esteem so she puts up with whatever shit Maje throws at her . Abeg get your comment together and stop chanting rubbish .

30. Deep Soul

December 18, 2015 at 7:28 am

I was thinking about the best LOGICAL reason why she could decide to remain with her husband and here it is: Maybe she can’t have children and it’s been medically proven and she knows this.

We never really know except we know.

31. Ekyblink

December 18, 2015 at 8:24 am

I grabbed what toke ment. If a man is changable before marriage, he is definitely changeable after marriage. So it is better to change him after marriage than before marriage. Stop this ‘only Nigerian ladies needs a man’ nonsense. White, yellow, pink, orange….also do need men and they do also go extreme about it. They go for blind date, online dating, they also take shit just to be with that one they love. They divorce a lot because the law covers them wella. Here, if you divorce your children are likly gonna be in shit. So you make the wisest decision.

32. Someone

December 18, 2015 at 8:59 am

This is the worst advice I’ve ever heard, especially coming from someone who is quite experienced and should know better. I am a young adult but I know you can’t change any man or anybody. Reminds me of my family friend, before she got married, her husband was very arrogant and disrespectful towards her. He used to insult her in front of anybody and insult her family too. Whenever there’s a gathering and people are talking and she says something, he’d tell her to shush, that what does she know. After the intro, he even said he was no longer interested but her and her family said that it’s the devil at work and they must get married. Even the lady said she will change him, that let them get married first. Her real sorrows started like a week after the wedding. She was a single mom, he said he didn’t want to see her daughter in his house, she got pregnant, he told her to abort it,took the intervention of the family to make him accept the baby. He doesn’t have sex with her nor eats her food and he cheats without remorse and insults her all the time. She has HBP and constantly cries and is depressed. The husband keeps saying she forced herself on him and he never loved her and wants to get a divorce. But family members keep telling him to be patient.

The long and short of it is, you cannot change anyone. Only God and the person can. Even from my personal experiences, I have a major vice that psychologists, clergymen, friends, mature adults have tried to help me change but I have come to realise that the change is in my own hands.

33. ray

December 18, 2015 at 9:31 am

Toke, just when i was beginning to like your vlog i discovered your an idiot. You don’t practice what you preach. Useless woman giving advice when your relationship or so called marriage is not good. Ur soooo stupid and senseless. I have stop watching or listening to whatever nonsense you have to say. FOOL

• Hadiza

December 18, 2015 at 11:05 am

My dear show me a perfect marriage pls … Y all the curse she does not know u n she does not have the time to read comment on BN …. Or any blog …
      She didn’t force u to watch her vlog or take her advice , for ur info d more u talk abt her on social media platform the more she rating goes up , u r part of tok success by hating her

• ifybenny

December 18, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Nice one, kudos

• bug

December 20, 2015 at 6:49 am

I don’t follow Toke’s videos but your comment right here moved me to say something. You @ray are a mental psychological asshole that seriously requires to be shot in the head 5 times for raining unnecessary insults on this poor lady for no just cause.

So because her marriage had some issues she cannot speak again?? Is she not a woman with feelings and opinions on social issues again?

Toke if you ever see this, please ignore these people, and continue your journey towards greatness! Thank you.

34. abujaigbogirl

December 18, 2015 at 9:36 am

TOKE MAKINWA O GINI, E DI WICKED FOR THIS NONSENSICAL ADVICE…CHANGE BA KWA OKU DERE….DTS HW U CHANGED MAJE E KWA OR D CHANGE IS STILL LOADING; ONYE DI RI GI…MSCHEEW

35. lyl

December 18, 2015 at 10:44 am

Pple of the world re Spitting.Toke Makinwa is trending n smiling to the bank. Babe abeg tell me ur secret. E dey work no be small.

36. cannurse

December 18, 2015 at 10:45 am

Why all these silly comments. She made a lot of sense in this blog. I think she is very right. She did not say anything wrong. Why are you guys insulting her? It is very unfair. I think these ugly comments are not about her.

37. Grace

December 18, 2015 at 11:02 am

LMAO @ “I can’t even waste my data watching this. Biko smone watch and summarize. Thanks in advance”

@Tea, you are very funny o. SMH

38. Anonymous

December 18, 2015 at 11:29 am

APC…CHANGE

39. 'Deola

December 18, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Appreciate your boyfriend and enjoy the good, the bad till you have every reason

40. 'Deola

December 18, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I am not sure there was anything bad in the advice Toke gave. She makes a case for appreciating your boyfriend until you have the legal rights to help him with his social etiquette. I guess then, you have rights to claim ownership if you chose to refer to it in that sense.

As a man, I will hate to be picked on by a girlfriend because I don’t dress properly or because of bad eating habits or poor social etiquette. I will be more impressed with a woman that appreciates all of me without wanting to change me to fit her ideal mate. Maybe, if things work out and we like ourselves well enough to take it to the next level, I can understand the idea of improving on my self image or social polishing.

Personally, I will consider someone complaining about my ill-matching clothes, eating habits and social etiquette somewhat aggressive. I have dated women that some would consider they had terrible eating habits and poor social etiquette , but still I was conscious enough and liked them beyond those things to stress myself because I enjoyed being with them than without. My happiness was important not what people perceived. The more important is whether I can tolerate them even when they do not ‘evolve’ that is key for me.

41. Bella

December 18, 2015 at 12:30 pm

No one woman change a man and no one man can change a woman. People change ONLY because they want to. Until then can we stop dishing hopeless and nonintellectual advise on relationships! When people change, they are tired of their ways and it has nothing to do with the other person, (albeit it could be a motivation to change but that is their decision to make, inspired or otherwise) it is an internal decision, struggle and outcome. Please can we just stop. Marriage doesn’t change anything or anyone! i dey tire no be small!

42. TokesGodMonther

December 18, 2015 at 1:44 pm

I dare anyone of you to make a video RESPONSE!! Hope you guys know that youtube allows that! Good morning!!

43. TokesGodMother

December 18, 2015 at 1:46 pm

I dare anyone of you to make a video RESPONSE!! Hope you guys know that youtube allows that! Thats the best way yo get Tokes attention….Good morning!!

44. Anonymous

December 18, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Toke, I’ll start taking you serious when you start practicing what you preach.

45. ifybenny

December 18, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for the advice, kudos.

46. Lol

December 18, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Lol I stopped taking toke’s hypocritical ass seriously. She’s doing this to keep her name in The news. Bellanaija has fallen into the hands of her business woman tactics.

47. TobeReal

December 18, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Some y’ll getting way too emotional and offf topic…without watching the video
    .Every aspect of her working life shouldn’t centre around her personal life..guess Nigerians have an issue differentiating the two..personal vs working life…
    Following your logic….you believe actors exhibit the same character in real life..
    We yet to see the so called 2 babymammas come out publicly…no one knows what really goes on…just anonymous postings which could be or not be true.
    For the record my partner helped me stop drinking and get closer to God..obviously helps if you already have the will but need the push!!

48. Aj

December 18, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Why are people insecure in their marriage/relationships? The one that will stay will stay, the one that will go will go. A friend of mine “upgraded” her husband who was her BF at the time and they are still married today 5 years later. Plus if you feel so embarrassed about the guy, then why are you with him?

49. Someone cute

December 18, 2015 at 4:06 pm

The hatred here is for real o. Can’t stop laughing at the comments. But 1 thing baffles me tho. Who are the fans going to her for relationship advice. A wife whose husband cheated on her and as a baby mama and even set up a business for the baby mama. I thought that when it comes to marital advices, you can only give what you have. Hmmmn……

50. Dee

December 18, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Hey you guys should chill with all this Teamhatetoke. Take what’s yours and leave the rest. Haba. Hate hate everywhere!,

51. specialbeee

December 18, 2015 at 5:06 pm

you still excel even with hard criticism.. ride on babe 9ize1

52. Listen

December 18, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Did any of you listen to Toke? why are you guys so filled with hate. what she said was that don bother working on the superficial things before marriage ie the way the guy dresses, social ettiquette and all. work on the true foundations of your relationship ie respect, trust and the things that matter.

After you get married, you can go to work on the superficial things.

you guys should learn to listen

53. Queen

December 18, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Wow!! I have never commented on this blog before but most of these comments are so negative i had to. Why are you guys soo pressed and bothered about how toke chooses to live her life? Are you the 1 married to Maje? Or the girl that he impregnated?

If you are not interested in anything she says then don’t read anything relating to her or better still if you do read don’t comment.

I wish we could all really see how some of you live your “perfect” lives and make decisions. Some of you are just too hateful and to think this is the season to be merry! Smh

54. Cannurse

December 18, 2015 at 11:26 pm

I am very sure those of you insulting and harassing her about her marriage cannot even keep a boyfriend . Do not judge her until you get married and stay married. She is a very wise and smart woman. Smarter than all of you insulting her.

55. poto poto naija

December 19, 2015 at 7:13 am

i sayy ehh una no de hear me abi? UNA LEAVE TOKE ALONE FOR ME OHHHH!!! make i go radio? you guys should focus on your own lives i hope talking about her and her marriage is adding some money to ur account otherwise you are the biggest time wasters ever this girl no fit drink water una go dey inside her cop, she want chop una dey inside her plate she is human allow her to enjoy her life the way she knows best, are ur lives perfect? hypocrites leave her alone with her cheating husband and enjoy ur faithful ones is that so difficult PLEASE SAINTS UNA ALLOW THEM ENJOY THEIR LIVES I TAKE GOD BEG UNA