BN TV

From Breakfast in Bed to a Yummy Dinner…Watch Sisi Yemmie’s Valentine’s Day Ideas!

BN TV

Vlogger Sisi Yemmie is sharing some easy and quick recipes to make Valentine’s Day a special day for you and your partner.

According to her, since it falls on a Sunday this year there is so much you can do in terms of food.

She shares several recipes in this vlog.

Watch below.

1. veegal

February 10, 2016 at 11:45 am

wooooowwww Sisiyemmie, i luh u mwore, just being a lady gives me the shrills about the valentines’ day already. my hubby will definitely watch this and thats the trick. Very well nicely put and u deserve a third mainland hug for the creativity with the whole zobo et pap stunt and cupcakey spoon akara mmmmm yummy already

• jade

February 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm

This is very creative and amazing. I am giving you a special award for being you and being beautiful inside and out. Keep soaring, sisi yemmie

2. jd

February 10, 2016 at 11:50 am

very beautiful…I enjoyed every bit of watching. the single guy part was real funny. thanks for the great ideas and keep the posts coming.

3. D

February 10, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I always love Sisi Yemmie’s videos and recipes… another excellent one.

4. Mary_Suzan Elias

February 10, 2016 at 12:14 pm

I really like dat of Lola and mocheba. I only watch d pix bt I didn’t view d video koz my Youtube is not showing. I enjoyed it. If I want to learn, what are d procedures pls? I luv everything abouit Bellanaija

5. cheryl

February 10, 2016 at 12:49 pm

wow, luv luv luv d video, and d dried pap and akara jst opened my eyes again oo, my mum makes these things and many more powdered processed foods, basically for us children and few ppl around d neighborhood who request, u knw, she makes dem and send to us in our diff locations, seeing a well packed one jst opened my eyes to make my mums stuff a more pshed and marketable, tanks sis for opening my eyes, u all will hear from me soon, i will come and advertise on bella oo, lol, buh am serious sha, Vals kisses to u all

6. seyi

February 10, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Looool @blood of Jesus

7. Withlovefromlondon

February 10, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Looololololololololololol Sisi yemmie this video is a 100 percent, totally enjoyed it and the uncle junior bit too, more of this mini acting, God bless you and your family. Chop kiss

8. Sugar

February 11, 2016 at 10:49 am

I couldn’t stop laughing at the end of the video where Uncle Junior invested in Tito’s life. looool Sis yemi i love how creative you are, this is very entertaining
    Singles oya cover yourself with the blood of Jesus just as Sis Yemmie advised.