BN TV

Watch Julius Agwu & Segun Gele talk about Submission in Relationships – Part 1

BN TV

Vlogger Segun Gele is out with a new episode of his weekly vlogs and this time he has comedian/actor/musician Julius Agwu with him as they talk about submission in relationships and how it can be achieved.

Julius Agwu says his mind with no filter on submission in relationships.

Watch below.

1. nyke

February 6, 2016 at 9:04 pm

What is this crap? so far away from the point. I get the topic, but so much was said that was irrelevant, hence, point was not made. Guys, people watch you and want to be educated. Being subjective when it comes to serious matters is just selfish and self willed. Please focus again.

2. Omoh

February 6, 2016 at 9:58 pm

I will wait to see the end of the interview (Part 2) first.

3. Natu

February 6, 2016 at 10:26 pm

submit my foot!!!!!!!!!!

4. mama dazel

February 6, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Quite a healthy conversation..thanks for this. Where is part 2?

5. KnowledgeIsPower

February 6, 2016 at 11:30 pm

People are always misinterpreting the bible and especially that 1 Corinthians 14V34-35. We need to look at the context of bible verses. And this also brings to my point that if you are not versed in the bible, you shouldn’t be giving advise regarding it. The issue was these women were talking and asking questions during the service and Paul was instructing the women to be quiet and ask their husbands the questions after the service. Regarding submission, yes women are to submit to their husband AS to the Lord. The word is not obey, it is submit. Meaning in equality. Ultimately, God’s will is what we all need to worry about doing because on judgement day, a wife cannot say my husband said and God will agree. Which is a forewarning to singles, wait upon the Lord for your husband. Do not be unequally yoked or you might have a lifetime of hell if the man doesn’t change.

• Ayoka

February 8, 2016 at 2:08 am

In what way did they misinterprete the verse?

6. Amaka

February 7, 2016 at 12:14 am

Knowledge is power. Dem born you well. God is happy because you spoke the truth according to the WORD and that is good for me.

7. Ngozi

February 7, 2016 at 12:16 am

I like Segun gele’s topics though.

8. Cindy

February 7, 2016 at 1:39 am

Trust men to totally omit the part that says ‘submit one to another’. Selective memory things. Since wr women are also not asked to love our husbands in that passage, is it safe to say that we are allowed to hate them??

9. hatersgonhate

February 7, 2016 at 10:20 am

Love from husband =. 1 x 1/submission of wife

10. Larz

February 7, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Waste of 16 mins of my time. The issue wasnt even dealt with on a deeper level at all. You just quoted the Bible, gave some really lame example and spent a long time joking about a womans privates.

I am not surprised now. Nigeria is a country abuse of power is the norm. In school, in office etc.
    We have got it all twisted. We see submissiveness, we hear worship. My woman was worship me. My dear Nigerian men, if you you find a real Godly woman (do you due diligence) and you love her the way God asked you to (yes becuz the instruction to men came before the instruction to women), lead your home the way God asked you to, she wont help but submit to your authority as man and head of the family.

I have even seen some idiots use the submissive issue to demand sex from girlfriend/ ask them to stay with them overnight. “Shebi we are getting married and man is the head of the family, your parents should understand if you stay with me over night. You should start practicing submissiveness”. Uncle, hell is real!

Speaking of sex, if you need to use submissiveness to demand sex from your wife, you have a much bigger problem

11. Anon

February 8, 2016 at 6:00 am

Please did Segun gele finish from LASU? Thank you.