News

Amara Ugo Eze’s Tremendous Story of Faith Healing Her 6 Month Old Son of Two Holes in His Heart

BellaNaija.com

Baby with Hole in Heart 2Amara Ugo Eze shared this tremendous story on her Facebook page of how her son was healed of his heart condition.

The six month old baby – Chidibuikem (his name means – God is my Power) had two large holes in his heart but after prayer, and his parents holding on to faith, he’s now completely healed. Read her powerful tale which has gone viral.Amara Ugo Eze
***
Oh our son Chibuikem Joshua Eze is 6months today!!! Words fail me but I’ll say a few things. He was conceived supernaturally, and apart from one or two attacks from the enemy which God gave us victory in, there were no hassles throughout the pregnancy. He was also delivered supernaturally to the glory of God.

On the 14th day of his life, he was diagnosed of a heart condition. He had 2 large holes in the heart. Oh my God, it was a scary experience. I couldn’t feel my legs when I heard the doctor’ s report, but as I left the room, I looked into our son’s eyes and said, ‘This sickness is not unto death but to showcase the Glory of God on your life son’. Immediately, scriptures started flooding my heart and I was strengthened. On our way home we laughed very well. I and my husband started building our faith in God. The paediatric cardiologist said it was impossible for the holes to close back. That we should start preparing for surgery in India. Hmmm.

Hubby told her we’ll make our decision after the second echo scan. My son was losing weight due to the condition. We were asked not to allow him suck so that he doesn’t go into heart failure. So many procedures (phew). They gave him some medicines he’ll take pending the surgery. I discarded the drugs after giving our son the first dose and told hubby that the Word of God is Josh’s MEDICINE. I allowed him to suckle because babies are designed to suck from their mothers’ breasts. We got scriptures on healing and the one that talks specifically about the heart Ezekiel 36:26.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”

And started applying it on him by confessing it daily. I had to build my faith by reading a Kenneth E. Hagin’s study book on Prayer. We just kept confessing God’s word and refused to believe that anything was wrong with Josh. In January, during our church programme, (WAFBEC), Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo mentioned our case and we claimed it by faith. We danced, laughed, praised and blessed the name of God for his healing.

Exactly 3 weeks ago, we went for the second echo scan. To God be the Glory, the scan read that Chibuikem Joshua Eze’s heart has been COMPLETELY CLOSED.

When He was Diagnosed and Now

When Chidibuikem was Diagnosed and Now

I wanted to hold my husband tight and scream out my lungs in excitement but the tears started rolling! The God that perfectly knitted my baby in my womb has given my son a NEW HEART! The God that makes impossible situations possible HEALED our son COMPLETELY! Oh Praise God with me!

Onye n’agwo oria!
Oloro ihe loro ehi!
Ogbajiri igwe kpo ya nku!
Ogodo mkpuchi otom
Odum ebo Judah!
Onyeoma m!
Amama amasi amasi!
Igbe n’ eche ndu!
Igwe! Igwe!! Igwe!!!

1. seyi

March 31, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Kabiyesi, oba ogo. Only you can do these things. There is no one else like you o lord

• slice

March 31, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Just to be clear, it is a medical fact that some holes in the heart do close on their own. That itself is a miracle but by no means unusual. Doctors will usually allow time to see if the body is fixing itself before they do surgery for this condition if it fits the bill

• *curious*

April 1, 2016 at 4:55 am

yes, slice, it is a medical fact. Why do some close and others don’t? (just a rhetorical question)

psalm 127:1 —
      Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

All glory to the one and true God for Chibuikem’s healing. We have all authority and victory in Jesus Christ. #truth #theWordisthesword #thankyouJesusformakingaway

2. DoroAnon

March 31, 2016 at 10:47 pm

God of the old is the God of today.Miracle working God your name is Yaweh? I love you Baby Joshua. You are a blessing to your generation.God will use you mightly ?

3. noni

March 31, 2016 at 10:49 pm

God is good! God’s power is real and is available today . Thank you Jesus . Thank you for sharing . God bless your Family. His hand is indeed upon your son and he shall do Great things!! Amen

4. Leah

March 31, 2016 at 10:54 pm

She “discarded the medication from the Doctor”. There is so much that is wrong with this story that I don’t even know where to start. I just hope that no one is inspire or influenced by this incredibly delusional story. All I can say is If you and/or your loved ones have health problems and you have access and means to treatment, get one. I am glad and HOPE the little boy is ok

• Uche

March 31, 2016 at 11:34 pm

There’s nothing wrong with the story, to each his own. The lady acted according to her faith and got results, she hasn’t forced anyone to do same rather she is testifying. Besides where medical science has failed, God’s power has prevailed.
      Chibuikem-God is indeed your strength.

• MzChyka

March 31, 2016 at 11:35 pm

God is faithful…I know this is true because God has healed me before.
      @ Aunty Leah, I understand that you dont understand..hence the statement. ☺ But be respectful to another person’s opinion/feelings while airing yours

• Fejz

March 31, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Exactly!!!

5. SS

March 31, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Kabio osi,ibere ati opin,how GREAT ARE THOU……the same God That keeps taking all glory from me,I rejoice with you my sister,,he shall live to fulfill his destiny on earth in mighty name of Jesus,MY SON TOO SHALL OBTAIN MERCY FROM THRONE OF GRACE and FULLFILL HIS DESTINY ON EARTH IN JESUS NAME…..HALLELUYAH

6. kokoqueen

March 31, 2016 at 11:05 pm

God is the greatest!!! I have seen people testify of the wondrous work of God but experiencing it is out of this world. The only reason I lived a pretty decent life prior to getting married was because I didn’t want issues with children. Got married and got pregnant after 2years, sadly I lost d pregnancy and got a shocker; Fibriod. How can a petite healthy me with flat tummy have fibriod? The question I kept asking. After ttc, got lucky again and left for UK with a second pregnancy but sadly I lost it there; I was inconsolable. The bleeding was so much, the doctors were scared. My broken self came back to Nigeria to do it the Gods way. I gave up work, my further studies,business etc and focused on God only. After 6months, tested positive. All scans done during my pregnancy showed no fibriod. The fibriod had disappeared. God blessed me with a bouncing baby boy December 2015 via vaginal birth after years of waiting (I was told by my Doctor that if I mange to carry any pregnancy to term, I ll birth the child via C-section). God is still alive. I thank God for this little angel and his parents. Praise be to God. Have you tried everything and yet no hope; Try JESUS today!!!

7. Daybreak

March 31, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Lord Jesus! May Your name be praised. had goosebumps reading this. indeed God is still in the miracle business

8. Marlvina

April 1, 2016 at 12:18 am

That I may know Him and the power of his resurrection. . .God is Life!

9. Benny

April 1, 2016 at 12:28 am

Sigh

• Person

April 1, 2016 at 10:16 am

As in. Huge sigh. I don’t have energy today.

• Tunmi

April 1, 2016 at 12:58 pm

I truly don’t. Notice how we allows them their space, should the tables be turned na fire and brimstone

• Meenah

April 2, 2016 at 1:53 am

For real. And for this moracle medicine trasher,there are thousands of babies not so lucky.nigerians kill me

10. Yewande

April 1, 2016 at 6:23 am

God is good.

11. Torri

April 1, 2016 at 7:35 am

I sing praises along with Mrs. Amara Ugo Eze for this testimony as the scriptures says if you have faith as little as that of a mustard seed you can tell a mountain to move and it shall…this is the kind of faith i believe she had…However it is difficult… this is not without saying that if there is a health crisis this serious medical attention should not also be resorted to. I am also a survivor of a hole in the hear(mine was just one). Mine did not close up . I had the surgery in New Jersey when i was about 4 but i was born with it….I am 31 now and I am doing really well but still have this humongous scar( what is a scar compared to a life) .I have grown to be used to it. In as much as (Mrs Amara) you are elated now, do not relent to take Baby Josh for Echo scans once in a while preferably every 6 months as i have mine once in a year. Avoid any form of bacteria in and yes the sucking of thumb must stop. Stay Blessed.

12. Mzphunby

April 1, 2016 at 9:06 am

She had faith and it worked for her,like my mum says even using medicine and it working is a miracle, going for surgery and coming out of the theatre alive is a miracle. I have faith that the cancer which has reoccurred for the third time despite surgery, chemotherapy n radiotherapy is gone forever IJN, and the bone in my left leg that has been affected is replaced with a brand new one! To each according to his faith!

• Cocolette

April 1, 2016 at 10:11 am

Amen, Mzphunby….May God give u an unbelievable testimony real soon

• Somtoo

April 1, 2016 at 3:02 pm

AMEN.

13. Anon

April 1, 2016 at 9:06 am

This God is an Awesome God! HE is the same yesterday,today and forever! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, AMEN. May your baby’s healing be permanent IJN, Amen

14. patsychy

April 1, 2016 at 9:49 am

The God that comes to help when all Hope has been lost…Our God is still working wonders…just believe in God and act your faith….u will surely testify.

15. Adaugo

April 1, 2016 at 10:06 am

Obata obiye
    Agu n’che mba
    Otiri Pharoah mwawu
    Anu kporonku n’ejuonu
    Akpo aza
    Jehovah mekasia
    Oke mmiri n’ebu ogwe
    Oche kache
    Owoicho Ada
    Agabakole Judah
    Odogwu Akataka
    You have done it again. Receive Your glory Lord!!!

16. tannie

April 1, 2016 at 10:06 am

Glory! Glory! Glory! wowwwwwwwwwwwwww i’m super excited and feel like shouting. Indeed He’s still the same miracle worker that healed the woman with the issue of blood. God bless baby Chibuike and continue to be his strength.

17. Tee

April 1, 2016 at 10:18 am

Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thank you! Jesus! This is faith in action. The word of God is powerful. The price was paid in full. Healing is indeed my birth right.

18. aaewhy

April 1, 2016 at 11:13 am

Miracle worker ,destiny changer, powerful healer, The lion of the tribe of Judah. We give you all the glory Lord Jesus .

19. Healed girl

April 1, 2016 at 1:01 pm

@Leah…the story may sound delusional to you, but you were not in that situation.

LONG EPISTLE ALERT!!!
    In my second year in the university, i was diagnosed with ulcer. I really did not take it seriously, i naively thought ulcer never killed nobody,whenever i felt pain, i took my drugs, and i was fine,Fast forward to about 9 years later,the ulcer attacks became frequent. Well…i always had my drugs handy,always carried snacks in my bag,made sure i did not run out of something to eat because i had to wake up multiple times to eat at night.(it’s a wonder i did not add weight).

I was sitting in church one sunday when the pastor mentioned that when you get comfortable with any situation,things might never change.It struck me cos i was always like…”well,it’s just ulcer.if it’s life threatening,maybe that’s when i might need to believe God to heal me….besides i was taking my drugs,it’s not everything God will WANT to heal’. But i left service that day disturbed in my mind,so i went to my GOOGLE.(Lemme just tell you,if you no get mind, don’t google your symptoms). I checked ulcer,effects,treatments,etc.i wasn’t really scared until i googled my drug,Cimetidine and found out that it can cause increase in prolactin and that i may not be ovulating.In my mind,i was like how?me that my period is always on time like clockwork,plus all the pain sef(the story of how i was healed of painful menstrual cramps is for another day,YES,,i was healed)

I searched on google whether i can get my periods without ovulating,i got a YES,i might have been having an anovulatory cycle. This was when i remembered that for a while,even though my period came regularly,some things were unusual…my boobs no longer increased during ovulation,vaginal dryness when i should be ovulating.,etc.
    My brethren, this was when the real fear came into me.EHN?!!!all these years!i ve been taking this drug! i threw it away,all of it. it wasn’t an easy decision,but i had to believe God for my healing, it took the mercies of GOD, a lot of faith,prayers and confessing the word,but I”M TOTALLY FREE FROM ULCER TODAY.

i’m happy for the couple and their baby. if you haven’t been there,you might not understand.

20. Blessed child

April 1, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Kabiyesi, oba nla, ono ngboinam, thank you Jesus. Miracle worker, thank you Jesus.

21. Dr N

April 1, 2016 at 2:29 pm

You have said it all,was just going to praise and praise his name one more time. Believing God for a breakthrough that I am waiting upon and stories of HIS ever wonderful and inexplainable deeds convinces that HE is still the same yesterday ,today and forever. NWOKE ONWU EGBU ka o bu

22. Golden

April 1, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I thank God for your faith Amara. May our Almighty Wonder Working God continue to sustain and uphold you and your family. And through this your testimony may all who look unto God for their miracle be reached in Jesus Name Amen.

23. jesbadoma

April 1, 2016 at 3:24 pm

MIRACLE WORKING GOD. FATHER I PRAISE YOUR NAME.

24. Meenah

April 2, 2016 at 1:46 am

Yes, some congenital heart defects do heal as the babies mature, agree. I truly thank God that your child beat the odds. Many children are not fortunate enough and do end up needing surgery.However,it is imperative that as we baste in glorifying this miracle, you dont misinform others into thinking it is okay to throw away meds and turn your pastor into a physician. This mentality heightens the phobia Nigerians have against western medicine and unfortunately, would rather die than be treated for simple ailments. It is okay to pray and still have the csection as medically advised. God who gave you the baby also happened to have him come breech so no, he is not been wicked. We thank God you beat the odds but pls dont misinform others who may not be so lucky into playing Russian Roulette with their child’s lives. You can pray, be faithful and logical.

25. naijagem

April 2, 2016 at 1:59 am

I’m elated for the family. Our God is awesome. He’s the creator of the universe and the human body. He is THE ONLY TRUE PHYSICAN, the rest are practicing physicians. Sometimes, especially in western world, we tend to reduce everyday miracles to ordinary occurrences. The fact that anyone is alive is a miracle in and of itself. The fact that most holes in the heart close on their own without medical intervention is a miracle. The fact that we can breathe without thinking about it is a miracle. If you really think about it, the human body is a miracle. Think about the organs and their function, the blood and capillaries/vessels etc. Our creator is awesome. There are so many miracles happening out there everyday, if we can just open our eyes to them.

26. Ugochi

April 4, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Our God is awesome

27. Sylvia

April 6, 2016 at 5:42 pm

God is indeed an unchangeable changer…Amara…that son of urs will be a great generation icon….watch out!!!….am so happy 4 u darlyn that ur tears are full of joy and happiness… God is indeed powerful..