BN TV

Kris Jenner Admits Ex-Husband Caitlyn Jenner Dating Men is “Confusing” & Kanye West is Not Really in $53M Debt

BN TV

Kris Jenner on Ellen_Caitlyn Jenner_March 2016Kris Jenner opened up to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about her ex-husband Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn Jenner dating men.

The last time Kris was on the show, it was Valentine’s day and she was seated right next to her then husband, so Ellen admitted it was “weird”.

Ellen also said, “Now, she is Caitlyn, and it’s confusing, because for a while she was not saying whether she was going to date women or men, and now apparently she has said that she’s going to date men.”

Kris agreed the situation is “confusing, for sure”, but added she will remain supportive of her ex-husband of over 20 years’ decision.

“I really want her to be happy and be really comfortable in all the things where she says she wasn’t her true authentic self for most of her life and knew when she was four (years old) that she had felt like that.”

“So you don’t want somebody to be miserable or in pain or anything like that. I think for me, it’s just getting used to that,”

“You know, I am human and I have my feelings but I try and it’s just baby steps. It’s like the mourning of somebody that you feel you are never going to be with or see again.”

She also added that it is an adjustment for everyone.

That part of it I don’t understand. I said to her, when this first happened, “you’re so excited, you have to wait for the rest of us to catch up”.

Caitlyn told a friend in her reality show that she is over dating women – “been there done that” as she has three ex-wives.

Watch!

In the rest of the interview, she also talked about son-in-law Kanye West’s rants, saying she will “ground him” and he’s not really in debt of over 50 million Dollars.

You know, there have been days when there should be a no-tweeting law. I feel like I’ll ground him.

“When he was like, ‘Oh, I am $53 million in debt,’ you know that whole thing, what he was trying to say was that’s what he’s done to spend on his clothing line over the last 15 or 20 years. But it comes out not exactly the right way and people get it misconstrued through the media and it’s just complicated.”

1. prince

March 2, 2016 at 1:20 pm

dramatic family. demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nnamdi

March 2, 2016 at 1:28 pm

You are the demon for calling people u have never met demon

• Jade

March 2, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Abeg, what else u go call this kin shenanigans. A man with 3 women exes 10 children(biological and step), then suddenly get new breasts, compress penis abi he don invert am to vjayjay. Dresses and calls himself a woman. When we hear crazy stories about people we know or seen around us, we call them all sort of names. So, this crazy family is not exempt.

2. Nnamdi

March 2, 2016 at 1:27 pm

@prince you are the demon for calling people you don’t know demon.

3. keke driver

March 2, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Dear Kris, NOBODY CARES!!!

4. Gay

March 2, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Yes…he will be in 53 million dollars debt when he sows rags and call it high fashion. Nobody is apparently buying his zombie clothes.

5. aikay

March 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm

@Nnamdi, picking a fight with a stranger over the KARDASHIANS? I can bet you are not a Nigerian cos like @Keke driver said, NOBODY CARES. Here we celebrate real pple with real values and not an attention seeking family dt will do anything to stay trending in the news. The whole caitlyn thing was all part of their theatrics to win fans in the gay n transgender community. Well why do I bother sef, it is GULLIBLE people like you dt fill up their fan base and idolize them. Die hard KARDASHIANITES you really don’t have real issues bothering you.LOL….

6. Ethel

March 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm

i feel so uncomfortable calling him a she. times wen i do that it feels like a grammatical error. smh for Bruce Catilyn Jenner

7. fav

March 2, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Attention seeking fool.

8. fan

March 3, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Is that what we are facing oin Nigeria now?