Music

Lil Kesh’s Debut Album ‘Y.A.G.I’ is Dropping Today!

BellaNaija.com

Lil Kesh Album cover

After much anticipation, fast rising rapper Lil Kesh has confirmed that his debut album Y.A.G.I (Young and Gettin’ it) will be released later today.

The album will feature Lil Kesh’s hit singles Shoki, Efejoku, Ibile and Is It Because I Love You alongside latest efforts Cause Trouble Part 1&2 and other unreleased songs.

Also, label boss Olamide, Davido, Viktoh, Wale, Patoranking, and YCEE are some of the acts featured on the album.

The album cover for Y.A.G.I which he released via Instagram was designed by fellow YBNL label mate Adekunle Gold who doubles as a graphic artist.

1. keke driver

March 16, 2016 at 11:41 am

Good job Adekunle Gold, unfortunately I ain’t gonna BUY OR LISTEN to this album….It’s gonna be too noisy for me.

2. Ama

March 16, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Explicit content already. No, thanks!

3. Vee

March 16, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Anticipation…..naaaaa I am not one of them waiting for the album.

4. Abi

March 16, 2016 at 12:28 pm

It’s a NO for me.. Too vulgar..

5. whocares

March 16, 2016 at 12:33 pm

OOOH the ghetto hoodrat in me loves lil kesh ehnn. Every time I hear “its young john the wicked producer” and lil kesh’s voice, my legs go from – || to /\
    I want this album. lol.

• Ada Nnewi

March 16, 2016 at 1:55 pm

YOU EHNNN LMAOOO!!! That’s how my legs go as well….

6. prince

March 16, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Well done Kesh. you just need to work a bit more on your lyrics, its too vulgar and bigger than yourself. Do a song that everyone can listen to irrespective of age difference.

7. C

March 16, 2016 at 2:23 pm

I love love love Kesh . YBNL is a force to be reckoned with so much talent . Say whatever you want about Kesh and his lyrics but he brings the hits. Gbese stilllll so fire. Can’t think of one Kesh song I hate. I will be purchasing !!!!!

8. Tosin

March 16, 2016 at 3:36 pm

yes o!

eyin elitist e sun s’egbe. street ti take over. efejoku ni o 🙂 😀 looool.

9. Awon goons

March 16, 2016 at 7:06 pm

I hope Lil Kesh and the entire YBNL team is listening. While we ❤️ Lil Kesh, he needs to tone the vulgarities down a notch to appeal to a larger crowd. I like him myself but think his vulgarity takes away from his artistry.

Lil Kesh Abeg! Try to be more conscious in your music. You are still Underage so plix leave Her front and Her back cause we all know you ain’t hitting anything fam!

10. abbex

March 16, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Yo guys saying he’s too vulgar, for yo 🙂 hes not forcing yo to buy but at least say nice for a nigga making waves…
    please dont tell me yo want to be like someone cos that craziness and vulgar lyrics is what keep kesh on radar #YAGI

11. SS

March 16, 2016 at 10:09 pm

I am not God othat determines destiny,but I doubt if Lil kesh can survive 5 years in the entertainment industry,and No I can never buy such album,wish you good luck

12. Estelle

March 16, 2016 at 11:38 pm

If u cnt buy it go to hel coz me i love lilkesh i cnt wait for d album lmao!!!vulgar or no vulgar i stilk luv h

13. skookid

March 17, 2016 at 1:12 am

U know if u’re not gonna buy his album u can just shut the f up and keep your thoughts to yourself, no one needs to knw DAT shit….nd d guy who felt d need to point out DAT he’s not God can doubt all wants but kesh has people DAT believes in him vulgar/not vulgar.

14. aminu

March 17, 2016 at 8:02 am

see mouth. 5 yrs ko 5yrs ni. they said d same abt olamide. where is olamide today??. kesh ride on joor

15. meister

March 22, 2016 at 2:49 pm

my best track is life of a star, Adekunle Gold killed it best song ever from lil kesh

16. macarvelli