BN TV

Yagazie Emezi talks about Different Lifestyle Choices & Why You Shouldn’t Judge in New Vlog | WATCH

Yagazie Emezi

Yagazie Emezi is back with a new vlog after a long break.

In this vlog she talks about the different lifestyles people live and tackles the people who always have something negative to say. She asks “from sexual preferences to personal life decisions, what’s your business to express negative thoughts on how others live?”

Watch the vlog below.

1. tiana

March 4, 2016 at 6:17 pm

oh gosh you are so funny – been waiting for you to upload – i can relate to you – to be honest i have the best times with my great gay friend – he gives me life- love hearing about what he is up to – so glad am open minded and accept people with diff preference – in nigerian religion is used to justify things – but you know what some of the churches are harbouring the most evil of all. i can not imagine a typical nigerian person telling his or her parent he/she is gay – you will be dragged to church for deliverance – i do think nigeria has a long way to go when it comes to accepting people – keep sharing your word because there are some nigerians just like you – oh gosh before you come for me – am not gay – i just accept people – it makes no difference to me if he/she is gay white yellow black.

• DeeCee

March 4, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Nigerian religion kwa? elaborate please

• Jade

March 4, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Continue to accept anybody, anything until you become lost, that’s if you are not already. I hope you accept the ashawo, thief, cheater, runz girl the same way. Afterall, they are being themselves. People really think they are so “cool” bcos they are accepting their gay friend. Is that an accomplishment? Mschewww. I don’t treat gays any different, if you are nice to me, I’ll return same. But trust me I will never accept you sleeping with same sex. I found out a friend of mine was dating a married man. Sorry, we can’t be friends. Even me that I have sex with my bf, I know it’s wrong and I don’t go around thinking my shit don’t stink. So, why should I treat gays like they are someone special

• Khloe

March 5, 2016 at 12:34 am

OMG!!!!! I didn’t know ignorant people visit this blog I always thought the stopped on LIB…… @jade you deserve an award!

• Nero

March 5, 2016 at 8:59 am

“I hope you accept the ashawo, thief, cheater, runz girl the same way.”

For me as long as I’m not hurting anyone, it shouldn’t affect you how I live my life. The above mentioned transgressors directly affect the lives of others, and possess character traits that make them probable unhealthy companions. BEING LGBT IS NOT the same as being a rapist or paedo, or a thief because as I have explained above, it doesn’t harm anyone (Maybe apart from your parents’ poor broken hearts :D).

An LGBT who is guilty of sexual assault or molestation of course deserves to be hanged – as does any straight person.

Homosexuality/bisexuality/transgernderism as much as you may not understand or agree with it, should not be used as a basis for assessing a person’s character. No one is asking you to accept these things are right. If you feel it’s a sin, then it is a sin to you.

But the same way you adamantly refuse to have any dissenting opinion on the issue forced upon you, is the same way I too rigidly resist. Let’s simply agree to disagree. I’ll be a Christian you’ll be a Muslim or vice versa. Whatever rocks your boat.

X

• ANGRY ME

March 5, 2016 at 9:00 am

Jade jade jade, you hit the nail jare.

• tiana

March 5, 2016 at 11:12 am

Nero – Thank you for your reply- I will stand with my friend and continue to accept him because he is a wonderful man who isn’t hurting anyone- he has enough people hating because of his sexuality-

• Someone Naughty

March 6, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I just have a somewhat unrelated question: if your friend wasn’t gay, would he still be interesting and fun to hang out with? I ask because I have read several comments in the past of how people find their gay friend so fun and interesting. They are probably more interesting because their lifestyle is foreign/far out to you. There’s more to them than stereotypes. Maybe, just maybe they are great friends without it being about them being gay. Walking around with a label of any sort must be tiring and annoying.

2. Blondie

March 4, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Funny chic….all I see is ur lovely hair and beautiful “makeup-free” face… She’s so real..

3. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

March 4, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Romans 1: 24-32
    24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    …………………………………………………..26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

March 4, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Darling this passage basically reduces women to sex objects for the gratification of men and reduces gay relationships to “lusty desires.” You may not understand, accept, or even like it, but let people be. Carry that same bible and chase other people you believe are committing sins. The message is don’t judge. The same bible says do not judge lest ye be judged. But with a quickness you will churn out archaic messages you believe validate your hate. Please quote the portions which bar you from eating shellfish, shaving, wearing pants, or even mixing silk with cotton. Quote the part that says you should be stoned to death for not being a virgin since you’re so into picking and choosing.

• Non

March 4, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Don’t mind all these hypocritical Christians, who pick and choose what part of the bible suits their myopic mindsets!

• Non

March 4, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Yawns :/

• Nero

March 5, 2016 at 9:04 am

You ninny, stop leaving some parts out. The very passage you sparingly quote is an explanation of
      Original Sin and how everyone is a transgressor. Paul even ends it with a warning not to judge as we are all prone to our own sins, therefore are all guilty sinners.

4. TrueTalkCritique

March 4, 2016 at 7:33 pm

love me some yags………..

5. Drknite

March 4, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Hi Yagazie, I usually don’t give advise but when I do, I advise my female friends not to suck 10 d- in a week. However, if they want to be in a relationship with another female, how can I say no to that. 😉

• ms lala

March 4, 2016 at 8:19 pm

You are not funny. I caught that shade faster than the speed of light. You ain’t [email protected]@t for that. I know the “friend” you are talking of …no one did anything like that. I bet you are an ugly male friend that got turned down and now its burning your soul. Go rot in hell.

• MBA nu

March 5, 2016 at 12:53 am

Maki oh?

6. Spunky

March 4, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Suck 10 d- in a week?! Na occupation? Or the chic no get work innit?! Lol! Whatever rocks your boat…do.

7. bukky

March 5, 2016 at 2:08 am

lol @ “Fry some eggs”

8. Ndidi

March 5, 2016 at 3:31 am

How will you suck 10 d- in a week and ‘keep safe’ . Will there be a condom on while the action is taking place?? How will that work.?
    Why not be honest with your friend and tell her she’s risking AIDS, Vika, staph and co?? Why say it’s okay?
    Is it so important to seem cool and accepting, and nod approval from the sidelines as people destroy themselves?
    If there are no moral checks, then we might as well all be animals.
    It’s okay to say that black is black and white is white. Not everything is grey.
    What’s wrong is wrong.

• JEGAism

March 5, 2016 at 8:41 am

@ Ndidi biko chop knuckle!!!!

• day

March 5, 2016 at 11:22 am

That’s what ‘safe’ encompasses though….or you wanted her to go into a lecture on the various ways to be safe for your benefit? It’s clearly a hypothetical, let us use common sense abeg. We get the point of her message but we want to be selective now

9. Random

March 5, 2016 at 3:53 am

She looks like Denrele…..they could pass for siblings. I think he is an Asian mix too. Nice hair she’s got me she gladly shows it off.

10. Ada_ugo

March 5, 2016 at 8:33 am

Thank you.
    I truly believe the devil is on a mission to wipe out the lines of morality and value. It started with accept all races, then gender equality, then accept all religions, then accept all sexualities, and people are gradually tending towards accept all values. There has to be a defining line somewhere. If not, why do we have courts of law? A criminal could argue that what they did was right to them.
    And there’s a difference between pointing out someone’s wrong deed and judging them.

• Ada_ugo

March 5, 2016 at 8:34 am

This was a reply to Ndidi’s comment

11. fayofunmi

March 6, 2016 at 11:39 pm

I am a christian, in fact i would love it if everyone were Christians but the truth is this not every believes in the bible, so making my own belief the yardstick for their living is stupidity. homosexuality is wrong to me yes, but so is stealing and lying. most negative reaction to homosexuality is just borne out of self righteousness and cultural shock. will I preach Christ to an homosexual yes, will I preach bros you are committing a sin by being gay. No