BN TV

African Entrepreneurs share their Learning Moments & Tough Times on Forbes Africa TV’s ‘My Worst Day with Peace Hyde’ | Trailer

BN TV

PEACE HYDE-Forbes Africa_My Worst Day
It’s finally here! My Worst Day with Peace Hyde on Forbes Africa TV.

Get ready to see the titan entrepreneurs of the continent like never before. Forbes Africa TV’s newest flagship series ‘My Worst Day with Peace Hyde’ is coming your way on 4th May at 12:00 WAT.

My Worst Day, hosted by award winning presenter and West Africa correspondent for Forbes Africa, Peace Hyde, will bring viewers the most riveting interviews from the continents elite business moguls. The show brings Forbes Africa to the silver screen for the first time delving into the most challenging day in business and how they overcame it.

Profiling Forbes Africa’s most successful entrepreneurs from the rich list, the show will be a monthly programme and is produced by the Big Signature Group in partnership with financial giant Zenith Bank.

Check out the exclusive trailer and tune in to the premiere on Wednesday 4th May 2016 at 12:00 WAT, 13:00 CAT, 14:00 EAT on CNBC Africa.

Watch!

1. fleur

April 21, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Peace, I love you as a voluptuous woman who carries herself well and an African woman who is so accomplished at a young age, but mehn, the stuff you are carrying is just too much. I hope it is not as heavy as it looks on TV.

• Mee

April 22, 2016 at 8:02 am

You paid her a compliment, please don’t spoil it by saying what she has is “just too much”.

2. Dolapo

April 21, 2016 at 11:40 pm

Brilliant concept should be very interesting I will be watching. I love Peace’s confidence too, despite her fuller figure. Go girl.

3. Big Tee

April 22, 2016 at 6:16 am

I like the concept…..but first..move!!! all I wanna see is the yansh.

4. .....just saying

April 22, 2016 at 7:00 am

Dearest Peace Hyde,, dress well to be addressed well. You are dressed for a party in this video and not as a journalist interviewing my Naija men in business.

In other news, I feel for other African countries, I thought it was just in entertainment that Nigerians dominated. Even this Forbes Africa TV concept kwa.

• Refreshing

April 22, 2016 at 7:30 am

Refreshing concept. Beautiful host. I’m glad Forbes didn’t conform to the slim lightskin definition of beauty killing Africa and projects a real African woman. Intelligent, confident, sexy but still classy. How can we celebrate our own when we will complain if there is not enough Nigerians and will complain if there are! Confusion has come. Are we not Africa’s largest economy. Have you not seen who holds the top 3 spots alone for the richest in Africa. Love the clip can’t wait for the show! Kudos Forbes.

• issokay

April 22, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Kontinu o! Kontinu. What does “our own” mean? Are dark skinned girls more African than light skinned girls? Thick madames more than slim shadies?
      All I see are body contours and breast o! It covers my senses on the intelligence I’m sure she has. At least Toolz. Is in entertainment not Alist business Forbes.

• Wow! When women comment on successful women..

April 22, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Ghana going places! Well done Peace, I feel sorry for her that people keep comparing her with Toolz, she has a lot more to offer. Why do people create silly competition. I just watched a interesting video from a strong brand with a strong profile representing them. She is qualified and clearly knows her stuff. Banging body or not! People focus on what speaks to their personal level of intelligence. Judging by some of these comments it’s pretty low!

• tricia

April 22, 2016 at 5:27 pm

@ wow… People speak to what you present to them dear. No one ever comments on Bella this way. If she wants us to see her true intelligence, let her stop distracting us. I pity the poor men she’ll be interviewing. Hopefully they can focus well. So many beautifully curved ladies dressed in elegant exquisite outfits who look regal.

5. Think Tank

April 22, 2016 at 7:28 am

Lovely promo, lovely concept, will definitely be watching. Don’t see anything wrong with how she is dressed, It’s a shift dress which most girls also wear in a formal business setting, she just looks much better in it than others. Keep doing your thang Miss Sexy!

6. Made Men

April 22, 2016 at 7:33 am

Mehn that body is serious. Refreshing!

7. chatter box

April 22, 2016 at 7:52 am

Lol @ dressed for a party, is this what the kids are wearing to party these days? abeg commot make i see creation-sips tea and repeat promo for 5th time.

• h

April 22, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Welcome Peace. Bodycon dress, cleavage? All contours showing? Whatever happened to cotton, rayon, polyester or silk. Sister please.

• See life

April 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Peace Hyde could wear a bin bag she would still look sexy. Her figure is her figure she carries it well and decently. Google Emma Nyra that’s trashy. IJS

• ha

April 23, 2016 at 6:12 am

I disagree, she’s not the first full figured woman and won’t be the last. She can dress so much better. She looks like she’s selling sex and not business journalism.

8. Ghana Jollof

April 22, 2016 at 8:14 am

This is what you look like eating Ghana Jollof! Toolz didn’t stand a chance. Peace Hyde and her load is my new wife.

9. Ojuola

April 22, 2016 at 10:05 am

Why do I feel like moving is like pulling a heavy load.
    Big people dey try

10. olajumoke

April 22, 2016 at 11:55 am

CAptivating! I just found myself smiling till the end…However her assets are just….something else!

11. Bella

April 22, 2016 at 12:32 pm

No beef but I’m massively distracted by the catwalking, etc.

The director should have done a bit more. Her figure is hard to ignore and like that’s not enough, she’s walking up and down. How can one focus on the real message now. Sigh!!!

• Sigh

April 22, 2016 at 1:53 pm

The show is clearly about her body. Like who wears a dress like this for a 1% interview promo? Who?

• Kharmish

April 22, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Na me I dey mad? Or the show is about business people’s worst day. Na wa oooo is this what bitterness and envy does?! Na what you dey see confuse you! She’s hot no doubt, if it was Beyoncé you would be screaming she slays. But because she be African your jealousy must bring her down. Haba!

• tricia

April 22, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Lol! Beyonce is in the business of entertainment not a business journalist. Your comparison says everything.

• Harriet

April 22, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Entertainment or business Peace Hyde has got us talking! Lol! Well done Forbes I think that was the idea! Business just became very interesting keep challenging the stereotypes. I will be watching.

• Tania

April 22, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Talking about her dressing being offensive and not the program? And you think that’s worthy of celebration? If the target is for teens and youth, yes. But CNBC audience? I think not. We see Forbes journalists around the world and they dress nothing like this.

12. Tari

April 22, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Amidst our current economy, our fuel scarcity it’s Peace Hydes outfit that will traumatize the CNBC audience. Lol! This comment section has to be the most entertaining!

• ha

April 23, 2016 at 6:06 am

Traumatise does not even begin to capture it. I scrape money to pay for dstv in this economy, steer clear of music channels because of the dressing, convince my dear kids that 30 mins on a business channel will help their brains develop, only to end up seeing contours and cleavage on a news channel? What do i tell my darlings?

13. Lol

April 23, 2016 at 8:00 pm

lol @ what do I tell my darlings…Teach them that if they also work hard, they can achieve great things like the moguls on the show- keep up the good work Peace!