BN TV

“I don’t need any man in my life” Watch Episode 10 of Toyin Aimakhu’s Leisure Video

Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is back with a new episode of her “leisure videos” being shot during her visit to Maryland.

In this episode we get to keep up with her as she wakes up, hangs out with her nieces, goes around her errands for the day and more.

She also talks about someone that has been disturbing her on Whatsapp, saying he wants to date her. According to her she first thought it was one of her friends playing around so she told the person to send her some money. The man asked her if sending her money would mean they’d start dating and she said yes…only to find out it was a stranger.

Watch below.

1. keke driver

April 8, 2016 at 9:45 am

BN Can we please just move away from this marriage tingy……that’s ALL we read about nowadays…..haba kilode

• Jade

April 8, 2016 at 11:37 am

Women who proclaim how much they don’t need a man, are the most desperate for men. Toyin, go clean yourself up and get help.

2. Mr. Egghead

April 8, 2016 at 9:58 am

BN wants me to watch Ms. Aimakhu goof around for 41 miniutes. 41 minutes!!!
    My chi will query me

• Lagos is my home

April 8, 2016 at 10:20 am

Imagine ,,,,,,,,,,a whole 41 minutes , like we dont have other sensible thing to do with time.

• tamy

April 8, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha @my chi will. Query me lol

3. ismarriage everything

April 8, 2016 at 10:04 am

Is marriage everything? Just asking oooo, we are all very nosey this days, living other pples live for them or asking them how to live their lives. Condeming and critising all th etime. We all write things on our IG wall nobody will pick it and use it as headlight but if any celeb breath BN, LINDAIKEJI, STELLADAMSOS,, GOLDMYNETV, PLAYGROUND must write about it. Habaaa I am so done with all this celeb gossip and rumour. Kilode leave them alone let them breath.. In a nutshell, some will get married, some will not, some will have children, some will not, some will have a happy home and some will not. So what is the fussy all about biko!

• teekay

April 8, 2016 at 2:39 pm

abeg park well.. other celebrities who once made such mistake manage it so well. but this Toyin is such a dumb, coupled with the fact dat she doesn’t have a good PR person on her team. in this kind of situation you don’t do endless talk, na silence strategy she for employ as in ”gboju” totally.

4. tyra

April 8, 2016 at 10:24 am

Can this lady just shut the hell up and stop disgracing her self?? I’m getting disgusted.

5. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

April 8, 2016 at 10:35 am

enof of Toyin pls, such a confused fellow

6. Debbie

April 8, 2016 at 10:42 am

Can’t stand this -, she has attention deficit disorder. Nonsense disgusting

7. marlvina

April 8, 2016 at 10:49 am

At her age she’s still begging a man for money, yet she says she doesn’t need any man in her life. How would the men stay? Mshewww! She should find something more productive to do…maybe start a business.

8. FinchleysFinest

April 8, 2016 at 10:52 am

Can she do without d D for a week… abeg..chill please Madam Toyin…

9. www.aprokotoons.com Madam Aproko

April 8, 2016 at 11:06 am

so 4 dis era wey unilag dey close skool bcos of lite n water, one celeb expect me to waste data dey watch her india film rant. 41mins. if u like marry, if u like hang for air..which 1 b my own

10. Stigé

April 8, 2016 at 11:08 am

You don’t need any man like seriously? Not even a kool guy like me? Nobody is an island abeg. Add me on WhatsApp if you ain’t Toyin minded, let’s talk and keep meaningful company . 07050998254

11. Cheekie

April 8, 2016 at 11:13 am

I love Toyin’s acting skills and love seeing her in movies.

But mehn,she’s becoming a pain. She either needs Jesus/an intervention/therapy/someone to manage her social media and PR/1yr break off social media….Girl needs to find herself,love herself away from the limelight and this need to constantly be noticed. On the outside with all the make-up and career success she seems whole. But lost on the inside and semi unstable.. I do feel sorry for her though,guess attention seeking helps her in some ways.

12. xplorenollywood.com

April 8, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Wait, hold up! BN this is featured on your platform? OMG I’m about to release a movie review video, you should totally use it. I might not be a celebrity, but hopefully it will help people choose the right movies to watch!

13. Okada man

April 8, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Okay, i decided to watch one episode out of all her gaffe, and the beginning is just wrong! Girl, you are a production person, you want to keep your viewers locked then show us a video of u lying down with kids messing around with your hair? Toyin! Toyin!! Toyin!! E melo ni mo pe e? (how many times did i call you?) now goan and find better something to do with you life okay?!!!! Noisenz! *shuts down system*

14. omo

April 8, 2016 at 12:55 pm

i can see toyin is frustrated and she is confused, must she put this up? being a celebrity is not by force you don’t have to be everywhere and if you want a reality show ask them kardashians to help or put you through or better still engage your self and make money out of it MY OPINION

15. Late bloomer

April 8, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Aunty is seeking for more and more attention but getting less maybe she should take a break

16. Babe

April 9, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Dear Lord please deliver toyin from this suicidal tendencies. Don’t let her be overwhelmed, AMEN