BN TV

WATCH Noble Igwe & Chioma Otisi’s Traditional Wedding on ‘The Wedding Guest’

BN TV

Nobz and OmaHave a taste of Igbo culture first-hand.

The traditional wedding of Noble Igwe and his beautiful bride Chioma Otisi all the way in the bride’s home town of Abiriba, Abia state.

There was an array of stars such as Segun Demuren, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Obiwon, M.I, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Mai Atafo, Waje and many more who came to show their support and celebrate with the beautiful couple.

Here’s the 3-part Traditional Wedding, hosted by Taje Prest!

1. ATL's finest

April 5, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Everyone rocking that ‘Work’ song 🙂 Very nice & lol @ Wake I can’t blame her cuz I know how HOT it is in Nigeria let alone in the East. So if it was ms, I’d be on that train level of taking my scarf off 🙂 Chioma is so cute & Oga Noble Igwe needs to adjust his weird ways & poses. Congratulations to them .

• Morolake

April 8, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Pls this IFAN Ifeanyi guy should park well joor, ahn ahn what is “stay piyut” hahahahaha. Lovely wedding CHOBS. Beautiful bride and happy groom.

• Morolake

April 8, 2016 at 1:21 pm

I forgot to add, which one is “have been allsome” hmm hahahahaha

2. nene

April 5, 2016 at 7:14 pm

this bride is too beautiful. for most people here, this was a culture shock, going all the way to the east, abia state. mai atafo is so funny! on another note, taje u should lose some weight, i hear it in your breathing.

• *Real* Nice Anon

April 5, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Thank you for letting her know that she needs to lose weight. SMH.

Chioma is SO STUNNING!.

• a

April 8, 2016 at 7:54 pm

i didn’t get why its a culture shock…does it really look that different than other parts of nigeria….

• isonaka

April 11, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Yes, it is.

3. Weight loss guru

April 5, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Nice. Pretty bride!

4. Ameachi

April 5, 2016 at 7:27 pm

The bride Chioma is beautiful, now this is what you call a wedding!! ?

5. Adaeze Writes

April 5, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Taje is so energetic and I enjoyed the videos, yes, I sat and watched the three. I was kinda disappointed that they didn’t capture the bride’s ‘come out’-that’s always my highlight at every traditional wedding. Waje looked so good as well as the other guests.
    Chioma is really a pretty woman, I wish her all the best in her new journey.

For thrilling stories, visit adaezewrites.com

6. Jagaban

April 5, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Wish them joy. On the flip side….the crowd looks a bit unorganized, and why is Ifeanyi Ifan Michael talking like a zigzag with all the induced phonetics…..just throwing accents left right like a marching band.

7. Chi

April 5, 2016 at 9:09 pm

It’s not easy for your friends to travel all the way to the east through uncertain terrain to attend ones wedding all the way in the East.

The impressive turnout is a testament to the genuine friendships the couple have cultivated

Kudos to them. The bride has a megawatt smile. Waje is hilarious!

8. trey

April 5, 2016 at 9:22 pm

I agree my dear, did you see the veins in his neck threatening to pop due to the effort in his fune. He was seriously undergoing trauma trying to keep up appearances. Speaking should not be so stressful.

9. Naijatalk

April 5, 2016 at 9:38 pm

All this people forming it’s hot as hell. The entire Nigeria is hot as hell. What in the world. The sun is not stationed at abiriba..
    Congrats to the couple

• nnenne

April 5, 2016 at 11:57 pm

@Naijatalk… Tell me about that!
      Like you read my mind.
      Abiriba is one of the prettiest RURAL COMMUNITY in Nigeria. At least it doesn’t have the pollution of big cities.

10. Letty

April 5, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Noble all the functions you’ve been attending and supporting others has paid off big time..your comrades supported YOU IN A Huge way. Abiriba is very very far, when you get to Onitsha your journey is just beginning even from enugu airport it’s still a lot of hours to get to the destination. .Taje has an ebullient personality and I like that. Ibo and Efik men like full figured women, so she should keep her options open.

11. Mara

April 5, 2016 at 10:13 pm

I really enjoyed watching this. They obviously had a lot of fun and their friends came out to support them big time. Happy married life to Nobs and Chioma.

12. Kaka

April 5, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Wow!! Beautiful bride, beautiful groom, beautiful couple, beautiful people, beautiful wedding. The right people came with the right attitude. It looks like Noble & Chioma have been friends for a long time before dating. The bride is so graceful. Waje has made me love her the more with her sense of humor!!! God bless Jimmy Jatt for the line “be blind to other women, no one is more beautiful than your wife”. God bless their home

• Vidavi

April 6, 2016 at 1:25 am

Beautiful groom???? I guess wealth equates to beauty. If you ain’t good looking you better have money. Bride is gorgeous though.

13. nnenne

April 6, 2016 at 12:01 am

High five to all their friends that turned up. Abiriba is really far but it is a beautiful community!
    Wish them a HML.

14. Vivii

April 6, 2016 at 12:20 am

Beautiful wedding, beautiful people, beautiful wife & groom. My only issue is that the interviewer really emphasized that Igbo traditional weddings are rare or it’s a rare thing to go to the East. People travel to the East all the time for weddings, and Igbo trad weddings happen all the time. She referenced it a lot and the heat as if it’s only hot in the east, when it’s hot everywhere in aNigeria. I would prefer if she didn’t tribalize the event and just talked about the beautiful wedding. Other than that she has a great camera presence!

• Naijatalk

April 6, 2016 at 3:40 am

Like what in the world Taje? Do you know anything about Nigerian geography at all? Nigeria is 446 miles from the equator. Do you realize the east is hinterland? Have you been to the North at all? Speaking of the North, it might be humid but certainly not as polluted as other parts. .
      Once you land in Lagos, the heat threatens to melt your skin. Then the dust in lagos air. I remember each time I left Abuja for Lagos, once I inhale Lagos air, I would experience difficulty breathing for the first one hour because of the dust and pollution. So Ms. Taje next time, travel with a fan ok. After all the Bill Weirs, Anthony Bourdains of this world, have not died traveling to different parts of the world. You went to the hinterland and so therefore we cannot concentrate on the wedding again.

15. Kay

April 6, 2016 at 12:28 am

Countdown to Mi and Erica next!

16. Felinda

April 6, 2016 at 1:22 am

thank God he didnt do that – foolish thing he does his face and with one eye, to spoil the wedding and tradional marraige photos to this beautiful bride

i hope she warned him.

come and spoil historical photos with those ugly faces he makes

its so annoying when he keeps doing that.

• Jenny Okris

April 6, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Leave Noble alone to be himself, you’re not his wife. Chioma likes him like that and agreed to be his wife so none of your headache.

17. Felinda

April 6, 2016 at 1:34 am

who is this IFAN MICHAEL and fake phonet

I AM A FIIIIIIMMMMMMMM MAKER KE? 🙂 🙂 🙂 –

18. nmadeevah

April 6, 2016 at 1:50 am

Very beautiful bride, may their union never lack bliss.

19. Le coco

April 6, 2016 at 3:38 am

Who else noticed the shade thrown with the very first song on the sound track.. haha lol which baba do d jazz… lols

20. The Reader

April 6, 2016 at 4:25 am

Is it really as hot as people say in Nigeria???

• Le coco

April 6, 2016 at 8:07 am

Yes dear.. very hot… but there are hotter places… Nd within nigeria some states are hotter thn others

21. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

April 6, 2016 at 11:25 am

beauriful beaurifull n beaurtful

22. jenny

April 6, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Errrr….Mai Atafo? Drunk.

23. Jenny Okris

April 6, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Very beautiful wedding and beautiful bride. That host was extremely annoying capitalizing on the heat as if she is from a different country. As big as she is, one would expect her to dress appropriately. A person who lives in Naija and compalining of the heat in the East, one would think she just landed from Alaska. Noble and Chioma, I hope you guys enjoyed your day to the fullest. Happy married life to both of you!!

• Annoyed

April 11, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Madam, I take it you don’t live in Nigeria because if you did, you’d know that we’re currently experiencing the maddest heatwave. I live here and I complain about the heat every 3 minutes on average. I hate it when people are so sensitive. Pretty sure its your region and you think she’s throwing shade. By the way, what do you mean as big as she is, she should dress more appropriately? The asoebi isn’t appropriate? She shouldn’t have worn the asoebi? She should have made a bikini with the fabric? You’re nothing but a sensitive and an insensitive bully. Shut up. Thanks.

24. Baby gurl

April 6, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Mai oh Mai lol Kaffy has got nuh-een on your dance moves o lol. Dj Jimmy Jatt ever so cool. “Nobody is finer than your wife”. I like that. Waje always the charming entertainer. You dis Ifan Ifeanyi ta shattap der joor mscheew making noice in my ear. Chioma’s beauty doesn’t have part 2 o. Her smile ehn… HML to you two! God bless.

25. Ariz

April 7, 2016 at 4:57 pm

What vexes me is all these extraordinarily beautiful girls who marry such ordinary men..as in..hian!! I just pray he makes her happy sha..cos if I were that beautiful I would aim higher..just saying!!

• Morolake

April 8, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Na wa o, how do you know Noble is ordinary??? Humans of BN

26. Nwaliweaku

April 9, 2016 at 8:09 am

Congrats Noble, your wife is gorgeoussss and seems so humble and nice. You must be very likeable for most of your friends to travel with you from Lagos to Abriba. May God bless your marriage my favourite celeb couple . I really enjoyed watching your traditional wedding with a smile, I’m soooo looking forward to watch your white wedding.