News

#AMAA2016: Find Out How You Too Can Be One Of The BellaNaijarians Attending The June 11th Africa Movie Academy Awards!

image

The Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) has since 2005 been at the forefront of rewarding excellence in African Film making with the annual Pan-African AMAA Awards which holds this year on June 11th in PortHarcourt.

You too can join the constellation of African Movie Stars at this year’s edition by simply entering the BellanaijaXAMAA2016 VIP Instagram ticket giveaway that’ll get you good seats to experience the awards live, access to the VIP lounge as well as the after party. Look below for how to win!

How To Win

All you have to do is post a short video of yourself stating one fun fact about the African Movie Academy Awards with the hashtag #AMAA2016 and #BellanaijaXAMAA2016 and copy (mention) our account @AMAAwards_ .

Terms and Conditions

This is open to all PortHarcourt residence or those able to be in Port Harcourt on the 11th of June for the awards.

The 8 people with the highest views on Instagram will be contacted for their invitations.

Bellanaija.com is a media sponsor for the 2016 African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA)

1. Tosin

May 30, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Now we’re talking.
    Y’all have fun with the videos…

2. Rachi

May 30, 2016 at 9:34 pm

When I saw the headline I was really happy but my hope varnished when I saw that you need to post instagram videos. I always lose out on anything Instagram. My Nokia Express Music manages to open blogs not Instagram, not even Twitter. I can’t afford to upgrade right now and I understand Instagram is the new world, but one day, ONE DAY!!!

As an aspiring actress, I would love to attend and start building a network with people in the industry and hopefully who knows my acting career could start from attending the AMAA.
    Auditions don’t even hold in this place I live but I can be in PH by the 11th.
    BN if you would consider those of us without Instagram, it would be really nice. Absolutely great!

• Richard Akuson

May 31, 2016 at 7:34 am

You should drop your email for a hopeful response from the AMAAs

• Rachi

May 31, 2016 at 11:58 am

My email address is [email protected] . Thank you. I hope the AMAA considers.

3. Ethio

May 31, 2016 at 9:04 am

highest views on instagram?. over to the ladies

4. AMAA