BN TV

Vector on Seyi Shay’s Frequent Viral Remarks: “It is Okay not to Know, She’s an Artist, not a Teacher”

Remember when Seyi Shay said, EP Means Electric Package, click here if you missed her reply to trolls. Now, rapper Vector has come out to defend her in an interview with Goldmyne TV.

When he was asked about the level of Seyi Shay’s IQ, he said: “I don’t really know what to say, it is okay not to know these things. All that matters is her artistry, and she’s up there..”

Watch the video here!

1. Babycakes

May 4, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Vector, i am angry with u. Keep giving seyi shay my food to eat. When i am ready for u, i’ll let you know i don’t share my meals!!!

• Babycakes2

May 4, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Lol aunty you goofed, vector has a 6month old baby and is engaged . Sorry, maybe in another life.

• Babycakes

May 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm

You must be that baby mama then. O ti pari fun eh (it is finished for u), don’t rip our your throat in a bid to make a point. Pele, drink cold water and calm down.

2. Spunky

May 4, 2016 at 7:04 pm

We can’t know it all and if someone asks me to express or interprete a particular acronym in my field of expertise and I gbaguan, I go feel embarrassed sha.

3. bae

May 4, 2016 at 7:08 pm

its okay if you do not know but she does not accept corrections. She only say pple are hating on her

4. EPI

May 4, 2016 at 7:15 pm

#BaeAlert#winks

5. Engoz

May 4, 2016 at 8:24 pm

I’m obviously late to the party. What on earth is this ‘EP’ of a thing?

6. Ese

May 4, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Err…Seyi Shay is an artist/musician..is it possible she didn’t know what EP meant? Maybe she was just trying to be funny..wth is electric package anyways?

7. Bad belles

May 5, 2016 at 12:12 am

@bae.What correction?The most important thing is the delivery of her craft,and so far she’s ok,those questions are totally irrelevant.

8. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

May 5, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Vector couldn’t have said anything contrary about his ex. But please Vector, Seyi gaffed. Oh she did.