BN TV

BN Beauty: “What kind of lippy suits your melanin baby!” The Perfect Lipsticks for Dark Skin by Chloé Kitembo

BN TV

Chloé Kitembo bellanaija april2016_Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 17.16.53

We’re back with another beauty video for our dark chocolate ladies!

In this video, Congolese beauty vlogger living in Belgium, Chloé Kitembo shares some of her favourite lipstick colours for dark skin. One trick she uses for all the lip colours is using a lip liner that matches her skin tone to soften each lip shade and help the colour transition from her skin to the lip colour. Don’t forget to apply lip moisturiser or lip balm before going in with your lip colours.

Chloé Kitembo bellanaija april2016_Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 17.25.04 Chloé Kitembo bellanaija april2016_Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 17.33.32

Watch the Video

I think my favourite one is Persistence by MAC. What’s yours?

1. 'Diddie

May 4, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Nice video…white teeth and lovely lippy colours but wait oo, how come you have so dark knuckles?

• Uberhautelooks.blogspot.com

May 4, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Cos some people are blessed with dark knuckles.
      Mine is milani Bliss, Mac Russian Red and Hydra

• Honeycrown

May 4, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Hmmm …. Maybe her knuckles are “so dark” because she’s a dark skinned girl? And I’m not even a rocket scientist to figure that out ?

2. Honeycrown

May 4, 2016 at 9:48 pm

I think my fav is Colour Pop “Zipper”. My friend and I just ordered some Colour pop products yesterday. Even though we’re both kinda clueless in the makeup game, we just love collecting us some lippies! Can’t wait to see what all the Colour pop rave was/is about!

3. Marian

May 5, 2016 at 4:15 am

Just said no more buying any new Lipstick/gloss then this video happened. Yes to all of them!

4. Neka

May 5, 2016 at 10:32 am

Such a beautiful dark skinned girl, same melanin content as Tiwa Savage. I really love her for being a roe model to dark skinned girls. After Tiwa, a lot more dark skinned singers are stepping forward: Seyi Shay, Zaina, Eva Alordia,etc. Say no to skin bleaching.

5. NotaNutellalover

May 5, 2016 at 5:38 pm

I actually liked the last lippie best. Guess by colourpop is a popping lipstick
    Who knew dark girls could rock that shade without looking like a babalawo in training
    Beautiful girl by the way