BN TV

Amazing! Meet Timilehin Daomi – Possibly Nigeria’s Youngest Creative Inventor | See His Wonderful Inventions on BN TV

BattaBox presenter Odunayo gets to meet with possibly Nigeria’s youngest inventor Timilehin Daomi who has created a lot of great stuff including a vacuum cleaner, a water fountain,a pumping machine using scrap materials like pipes, bottles, cups etc.

In his interview, Timilehin revealed one of the keys to his success “Before doing anything, I draw the plan”

On speaking to his father who Barrister Daomi, we learn that Timilehin missed becoming a lawyer by a small chance as that was what his father wanted him to be, “I wanted my children to be lawyers… till I discovered he started spoiling things.

A true diamond in the rough, Timilehin is only a star waiting to shine.

Watch the inspiring video here!

1. ola

June 10, 2016 at 9:39 am

When Brymo said sch is not meant for everybody some days back the whole world came after him…..we just find it hard to accept the truth in this part of the world……even in Europe and America that we try to emulate,most of them dont go past College.

2. Oma

June 10, 2016 at 11:06 am

This country, bursting with so much talent, so much creativity begging to be uncovered. There is God.

3. teee

June 10, 2016 at 11:22 am

Over talent is worrying the guy. I am impressed. Wishing him a very bright future in Jesus name

• purplieciousbabe

June 10, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Teee your comment reeks of jealousy!!!!!

I applaud the boy incredibly. This is why we need that structure to sponsor and develop his creative side. Let him step out of Niaja and you will see his talents and efforts will be developed.
      I just hope he doesn’t need to step outside but instead have opportunities to develop ground breaking and creative ideas.

Well done TIM!
      Proud of you. We don’t all have to excel academically though it is encouraged but trust if my child happens to have that creativity, I will say do your best but lets invest in your creative side.

• Sky Blue

June 10, 2016 at 4:25 pm

How is it jealousy, or am I missing something? “Over talent is worrying the guy.” is actually a compliment; it emphasizes how extremely talented he appears to be.

• Kiiki

June 10, 2016 at 7:03 pm

@Purplie , Hana! There is no jealously ascribed to Teee’s comment. He even prayed for the young man. Take a chill pill inu’go. And this isn’t jealousy. This is simply clarification.