BN TV

BN Living: 10 Smoothie Recipes To Give Your Body A Boost | Watch

In this post today we’re sharing a recent video from lifestyle vlogger, Lizlizlive and she’s showing us her top 10 smoothie recipes ideal for breakfast and weight control. She mentions it stops her from feeling bloated in the morning and she helps reduce unhealthy snacking because she feels full for a longer period of time. You’ll definitely need a smoothie maker/blender for this!

Watch the Video

1. mars

June 11, 2016 at 3:20 pm

At times we need recipes for weight gain some pple want 2 add weight

2. Aijay.....

June 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Nice. Will try them out.

3. femfem

June 11, 2016 at 4:15 pm

I just got my nutribullet yaaay. Imagine those that bought it at over £100 . Now I got mine for £69 from ideal world on 3 months flexible pay with free delivery ???. I never buy things immediately they come out. I am proudly Ijebu.

Been doing a lot of kale smoothies . I never get a good consistency with my apples tho. Guess it’s the skin.

4. Wunmi

June 11, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Why do people talk and talk and talk a lot on YouTube videos before getting to d point?just say hi/hello and go to d freaking point.I was already put off at one minute and eventually didn’t watch wat she was selling or advertising.This girl does this a lot.I ve watched Her make up videos too.

5. Sara

June 12, 2016 at 5:02 am

Good recipes. Much to my dismay, at age 40 my weight began to creep up. I assumed it was because of my age, a slower metabolism and hormonal changes. To change I had tried EVERY diet program, Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Atkins as well as medically supervised programs with hunger suppressing medications. Each was successful to varying degrees. However, I ALWAYS gained the weight back. How could this happen? I have been on a weight loss/weight gain roller coaster for the last 20 years. I purchased several Paleo books until I found Nancy’s blog paleorecipediet.com/paleo-recipes-diet/ and then my life changed. This is the best overall in information and has great recipes. I have lost several pounds in a couple of weeks. I feel more energized, strong and balanced throughout our days. The best part is, for the most part, no crazy out of reach ingredients, the meals are simple and really tasty…all which fits in very nicely with our busy lifestyle.

6. Tiwa

June 12, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Please can we be showing ugu leaves, zobo leaves, udara kainda smoothies that we can reach. All these oyinbo fruits that we cannot get kwanu? #NaughtyGeh