BN TV

WATCH Episode 7 of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It” on BN

BN TV

Episode 7 of NdaniTV‘s “Rumour Has It” is here.

In episode 7, Wole’s mother causes a scene at Obi’s studio, and Seyi reveals that all things are not as rosy with Arinze as everyone thinks.

Watch below.

1. goddessofvictory

June 27, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Everyone should have a “Jennifer” friend. A friend that tells them the truth. well done ndanitv na now the film start ghen! ghen!

• SlayQueenToniTones

June 28, 2016 at 12:35 pm

OMG!!!! Jennifer come thru and slay these naija women dat believe in “war room movie”. LOL!!!!

Toni Tones was not believable as an actress in prior episodes but hunnnnny, she found her voice! Yessssss!!!!! Attitude -check, weave bundles -check, eye rolling and neck snapping -check, sassssy and telling it like it really izzzz. Naija women start being honest with yourselves ejor

• Dara

June 29, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I disagree with that, I have loved Toni Tones from episode 1. I had previously only ever seen her play dramatic roles and sge’s great in them but Im also enjoying her playing a carefree role on this show

2. Eric

June 27, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Now you are talking!!!! I close one eye watch the beginning, I thought one of them was going to throw a punch. Obi any closer, your finger nail for injure that mama eye!! Well done, I enjoyed this episode. Uru, love you even more. You’ve got fire in you girl!! Good job!!

3. DAME

June 27, 2016 at 1:48 pm

So someone ask Ndani Tv if the story was about tooke and they said it was not..LOL
    NDANI TV whoever your writers are they did a good job of fusing celebrity life happenings of the moment…from tooke to Tiwa to their unmarried celeb friends….na wa
    they could have done a better job at masking the obvious similarities na

• anonymous

June 27, 2016 at 2:14 pm

if you ask me this is LAGOS. Women with good jobs or from rich homes(Obi) financing their cheating Lagos big boys (Wole), especially the uptight and conservative ones(Seyi) that will never leave their silly and lazy husbands (Arinze), sly workers and insiders (Obi’s assistant), single women refusing to marry out of fear of being in an unhappy marriage (Jennifer), single ‘fuckboy’ friends (Blossom Chukwujekwu’s character).

4. Teegirl

June 27, 2016 at 3:36 pm

You know, I’m tired of this Obi’s FAKE CONNIVING ASSISTANT, please I can’t wait for the episode that will expose her and render her jobless. Taking delight in someone’s pain and pretending to be nice … Hian
    As for this Wole’s mother, she is totally godless, and classless. I’m sure she did not finish primary 6 because she is obviously an illiterate. I wanted to help Obi SLAP HER SO BAD. Iya oshi

5. YesIsaidit

June 27, 2016 at 4:08 pm

the big boned girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous – what is her name. She is a good actress too. i want to see more of her on our screens

6. YesIsaidit

June 27, 2016 at 4:12 pm

jennifer can you be my bff. youjust tell it like it is

7. May

June 27, 2016 at 5:30 pm

This Obi’s assistant na wa. May GOD expose anyone like her in our lives IJN!

8. similicious

June 27, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Toni tones as Obi’s friend is quite fake. Either that or she is a terrible actress….

• yele

June 28, 2016 at 2:58 am

Haters have come again, how can you sat this Toni Tones acting is not good, she’s a phenomenal actress, very natural and effortless.

9. Udegbunam Chukwudi

June 27, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Eff it, I love Toni Tones. ??????

10. Marian

June 27, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Chei! Can’t wait for the next Webisode.

11. Stella

June 28, 2016 at 1:50 am

Yay! Go Jennifer!!!

12. tonye

June 28, 2016 at 4:16 am

Omg!!!! I luv this Jennifer babe…. tell em girl

13. Loving Rumour Has it

June 28, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Obi is bad but everyone keeps taking her money……..TELL THEM!

14. Funke o

June 29, 2016 at 1:49 am

Jennifer/ Toni Tones is officially my favorite character on this show….

15. folorunsho

July 1, 2016 at 8:17 am

Toni Tones is a fantastic actress

16. Laide

July 8, 2016 at 4:53 pm

Ndani please we need more back story on Jennifer, we need to know more about her.. her personal life will be very interesting

17. deeL

July 10, 2016 at 8:12 pm

too many lazy boyMens in Nigeria…. thanks to their mums who keep supporting their lazy ambitions instead of speaking the truth and helping their sons grow into hardworking men, they marry of their boys, either sponsor by them or make them marry rich girls and these girls beco wives …and alot of these younggirlWomen” close their mouth, become doormats and making their boyMen feel and act like the breadwinners….

18. mfon

January 30, 2017 at 11:11 am

I really loved the movie..