Scoop

Watch Star-Studded Highlights of Kunle Afolayan’s First-Ever In-Flight Movie Premiere of “The CEO” with Angelique Kidjo, Ali Baba, Adekunle Gold, Lala Akindoju & More

BN TV

lala

The Star Studded premiere of Kunle Afolayan‘s ‘The CEO’ movie saw the Cast and crew of the film, as well as other African actors and actresses on the Airfrance Af149 Lagos-Paris Flight.

Angelique Kidjo, Kunle Afolayan, Wale Ojo, Kehinde Bankole, Ramsey Nouah, Ali Baba, Lala Akindoju, Adekunle Gold, Linda Ejofor, O.C. Ukeje, and many more actors, alongside other passengers were witnesses to the First-Ever in-flight movie premiere and Channels TV’s Entertainment News was there to film the highlights of the trip.

Adekunl e Gold

At the premiere, Kunle Afolayan thanked everyone who made his dreams a reality despite all the challenges they faced.

Watch it here!

1. Prince

June 18, 2016 at 11:58 am

Why’s Adekunle Gold looking so funny in this pic

2. f

June 18, 2016 at 12:35 pm

really absurd

3. Ozyy

June 18, 2016 at 12:55 pm

This guy is the real MVP. Swear dwn.

4. Yataa

June 18, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Ever since that 2015 “piracy” utterances made by Kunle Afoloyan, I can’t help but not like the man and all the things associated with him.

Anyway sha, so as to not sound like a debbie downer, the cast/guests look happy (especially Ade Gold).

• Californiabawlar

June 18, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Let it gooooo….let it goooooo???

• Bitter truth

June 18, 2016 at 7:13 pm

I know it may hurt but what he said was the truth, we all know it is the truth.
      There is no one that would want to put in so much effort and money into a project, only to have it being sold for N200 on the streets of Lagos, not fair.

5. Winnie

June 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

It’s really nice. Kunle Afolayan is very good at what he does. May God’s favour abound.

6. Bleed blue

June 18, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Saw this movie yesterday on my flight from CDG. I will buy the DVD whenever it come out.

Not bad at all!!! Well done Kunle Afolayan.

• Californiabawlar

June 18, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Squize ma, quick questions….Where is CDG? What do they do there? How can I get there? Why am I haxing? I want to watch The CEO ??

• Kate

June 18, 2016 at 6:28 pm

I’m guessing Charles de Gaulle airport (Paris).

• Kay

June 18, 2016 at 8:28 pm

CDG I’m assuming she meant is Charles de Gaulle, major airport in France.

• Californiabawlar

June 18, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Thanks Kate & Kay! So if I just enter plane and go there, I’ll be able to watch the film? Omo! All roads lead to Pareee ????

• Bleed blue

June 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm

@CaliforniaBawler don’t mind me jare. Yes I meant Charles de Gaulle airport. Was typing in one kind rush.

Lol @ all roads lead to pareeee 🙂

7. ibaf

June 18, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Take it or leave it,Kunle Afolayan is the No 1 film maker in Nigeria, simply because he loves to break boundaries . He is a thorough craftsman who loves to dare against all challenges in the industry in Nigeria. Naturally, who dares,win. That has earned him friends and adversaries.

8. oldskool

June 18, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Mehn, I just love Adekunle’s expression all throughout. You can tell he’s really happy to be a part of this and soaking it all in. I miss seeing this type of expression on up and coming celebs. Unlike the ones that appear and act like they’re already the shit and fake showing emotions in the name of not looking desperate. This makes all the difference as to who stays a STAR because of humbleness and those who fade into oblivion because of Ego. Keep it up Adekunle, you are a true Star and pray God continues to favor you!

9. Critic

June 18, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Honestly, kunle afolayan just keeps raising the bar! He is truly excellent at what he does. Intelligent Nigerians are tired of mediocrity . Well done Kunle! May God continue to crown your efforts with success. On a side note, I would love Genevieve to feature in movies with more challenging roles! I would love to see her in one of kunles movies……

10. Mz C-me

June 18, 2016 at 8:25 pm

I watched this movie on my way to Paris….

11. Spunky

June 18, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Yes! This is the sort of movie I look forward to. Nice one.

12. Anon

June 19, 2016 at 6:31 am

Good job Man! On a different note, the lady fanning herself in the aircraft cracked me up! ????