BN TV

Who is Leaking Details about Obi’s Personal Life? Find Out on Episode 6 of NdaniTV’s “Rumour Has It”

BN TV

Episode 6 of NdaniTV‘s “Rumour Has It” is here.

In episode 6, Obi goes to confront Wole about his serving her with divorce papers and gets the shock of her life. An unexpected source of leaks of details from Obi’s personal life is revealed.

Watch below.

1. Tatars

June 20, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Wole is an animal eieio…

2. Beht why

June 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Naaaaahhhhhhhh!!! This bvxch triiiiiiiiied it.. Some men are not it at all and this Wole has the nerve to feel entitled to her money and all she spent on him… Infact everyone is trying it on this show

3. Ginger

June 20, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Hey BN why was it so late today? I actually hung around a little bit waiting for it…maybe it’s not your fault. Hopefully the producers are more punctual next time (if it’s from their end).

4. K

June 20, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Is it just me or the makeup on the ladies is generally too cakey?

5. Chy

June 20, 2016 at 11:23 pm

All I could think about was how foolish can you be to buy things in your lazy ass husbands name

6. Eric

June 20, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Obi dropped it as e dey hot!!! “If you can’t eat it don’t serve it” Uru Eke clap for ya self Bebe!!!

7. Kanyin

June 21, 2016 at 7:04 am

My mouth was hung open throughout the time wole confronted Obi. Such shamelessness! Iv never seen anything like it. Do people actually do this? Like in real life???!!!

8. keke

June 21, 2016 at 11:43 am

See my jemima Osunde o… Na u b d amebo..

9. Fabulicious

June 21, 2016 at 12:59 pm

My pre-Jesus fabulicious came out oooo when i recognized the PA’s face in that house plus this Wole again without shame….tuehhhhh…Let me go and hold my bible because what i was conceiving in my heart if i was OBI is not of Christ….haaaa

10. burnamite09.wordpress.com

June 21, 2016 at 2:38 pm

I’m never going to leave that house until they vacate it, why will u even buy properties in his name……my kwara blood will not allow me do that, maybe Mr and Mrs will do though

11. teegirl

June 21, 2016 at 4:59 pm

The whole role that Jemima played in this episode just made me think so deep. The kokoro that is eating Obi is not even too far from her – my people when things go wrong in your life, don’t think too far; someone close to you probably knows about it.