BN TV

Actress Chelsea Eze talks about Nude Roles, Possible Plastic Surgery, why she’ll never Date a Broke Guy & More | Watch

BN TV

Nollywood actress Chelsea Eze says it as it is for her in this new interview for Trybes TV.

The rising actress was on a show called “On My Honour” where you have to take an oath to say nothing but the truth.

In this episode she talks about the fact that she wants to do a nude role, the most risque place she has ever had sex, why she’ll never ever date a broke guy, the body part she’ll consider having surgery on and more.

Watch below.

1. Ademola

July 20, 2016 at 7:47 pm

She’s going to 40, but always claiming 22, 22 all the time. Ode girl! If I slap you, you will run mad! She can smoke for Africa!

2. Wue

July 20, 2016 at 7:48 pm

So dumb ! What exactly is the angle to this program? Get famous people to talk about their sex life?

3. Cookies?

July 20, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Wow! I’d really love to think that Chelsea has more depth than this.

4. AceOfSpade

July 20, 2016 at 9:02 pm

You are going to be an easy targets for guys who want to have sex with you lasan. You should watch how you talk. Say for example, I can go to Dubai for my birthday and i can’t date someone who can take that bill from me. I can buy new pimped tired for my BF and he must be able to afford a car for me. Instead of ‘he must be rich’….you obviously haven’t met some bad guys who will pay your bills and make you feel like a slave on top

5. syno

July 20, 2016 at 9:05 pm

No offence but this babe is dumb

6. Ima

July 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Nigerians can’t have fun. What’s the big deal in her responses? It’s not like a lot of people don’t have similar responses inot real life or won’t do similar things, I like her coz she’s not forming uptight and too serious. Let’s just be who we really are

• Shao

July 20, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Thank you. Nigerians are too uptight!

7. Ima

July 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm

*in

8. nene

July 20, 2016 at 10:08 pm

whatever happened to her career?

9. Pearl

July 20, 2016 at 11:47 pm

I’m not going to say anything bad about the actress, because that’s what she was asked. I’m hoping this not allll the questions she was asked.

10. Gladys

July 21, 2016 at 9:13 am

She spent 3 hours to make up alone for this interview?, then she must be outright “UGLY” naturally, if this is all the transformation after 3 hours. To know that your mum told you that there is “no romance without finance” is even worse………..the foundation is really faulty. Her answers were really dumb.wow…..?

11. Pumpkin

July 21, 2016 at 10:20 am

This is so distasteful. She is so dumb and vain???

12. ReeRee

July 21, 2016 at 10:48 am

Chealsea! Chai! you no get sense at all….highly disappointed, you just disgraced English Department of University of Maiduguri.

13. TOSIN

July 21, 2016 at 1:41 pm

but seriously ,whats all these “”i can’t date a broke guy””??ish!!,… the rich guys in question either started from the scratch,inherited their parents’s wealth or did dirty deal. why not think of how to make money for yourself first and let God direct the affairs of your life,if you get a “”rich”” guy in the process of you making yourself useful for yourself,then its your luck. if not why not humble yourself,and help eachother to becoming “rich”! why are some ladies so shallow minded? the truth is no rich-readymade-guy out there will trully respect you, seeing that his wealth and status is what u are after and is the yardstick to wanting to be with him.
    ladies lets be deep in our thoughts and reasoning before making decisions. #Haba!

• 'lade

July 21, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Are you broke?

14. The real Ibinabo

July 22, 2016 at 2:03 am

I think the actress is honest and I don’t blame her for answering the questions. But seriously @the interviewer, what sort of dumb questions are these? The only question about her career was the one about the nude role . Are you serious at all?