BN TV

Watch a Mum-of-6 wreck her Cheating Husband’s Land Rover

BellaNaija.com

Residents of Migori Town in Kenya were treated to daytime drama when a woman decided to publicly express her rage and disappointment at her husband whom she accused of infidelity. The angry wife destroyed her husband’s Land Rover as crowds watched in amazement.

Eye witnesses on the scene reported that the mother of 6 (who brought along her baby daughter), tracked her husband to the town where he was lodged with his mistress.
When interviewed, the scorned wife said her husband’s behaviour changed after he was promoted at his place of work. She explained that he was a clerk and she used to work and give her husband the money she earned.

The police arrived a while later and took the wife, husband and mistress into custody. The video was captured by Citizen TV Kenya.

1. women

July 21, 2016 at 3:44 pm

chai. we don suffer. 17 yrs, 6 children and a cheating husband! my heart goes out to this woman. and she used to work! girls hold on to ya financial independence

2. gbemi

July 21, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Kai, I feel your hurt…. You should have just done the style in the movie ‘Lies Men Tell by Uche Jombo’. Take the range rover and sell it (he will think it was stolen), BUT then again, what do I know. Women, please don’t get into the habit of giving all your hard earned money to men oh (or loving them more than you love yourself), because when the day of reckoning comes, the man won’t remember all the sacrifice. A good man will only take a certain percentage (less then 35%) and ask you keep the rest for yourself.

• Mz_Danielz

July 22, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Why will he even take a percentage sef when he should be giving me allowances.

3. ANGRY ME

July 21, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Oh gosh!!!! Why were they bundled out like they’re criminals? I always used to say you know if your partner loves you when he or she is in plenty. When they don’t have money they’re totally devoted to you, when money comes their tastes switch up.

4. Bennie

July 21, 2016 at 4:12 pm

this is so sad, the woman is obviously very frustrated, the man no just try at all

5. anger outburst

July 21, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Ladies please let us learn how to control our anger and emotion…i feel your hurt woman and I pray that God will heal you.

6. eyong

July 21, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I just had this conversation with my mom a few days ago, and she practically told me that it’s because I’m in my twenties and too young, when I get older I’ll cheat because it’s in my nature. I was so hurt to hear that and could only imagine what she must have gone through in the hands of men and even my dad to come to such a conclusion. African women, una dey try ooo. One of my biggest prayers is that I never hurt someone I love like that. I’m counting on my Virgo nature of loyalty to see me through. ♍️

• Zikky

July 21, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Me and you both betting on our Virgo nature. Been in a relationship three times and all three I have been cheated on. I dont understand how anyone can claim to.love another and go.out and cheat on them. I feel for your mom sha bc I dont think she wants to believe that but experience keeps proving her right. Me sha, I refuse to let experience whip me into believing all men are cheats bc I believe there’s a 1% who dont. Oh well.

7. Mr. Egghead

July 21, 2016 at 4:29 pm

He’ll just buy a new Land Rover and move on

8. oladipupo oluwajuwon

July 21, 2016 at 4:31 pm

hmmmmm!

9. OO

July 21, 2016 at 4:51 pm

My guy, dont worry, if it happens accidentally, move on and don’ get caught

• word

July 21, 2016 at 7:52 pm

See advice from an expert.

10. moses

July 21, 2016 at 5:57 pm

The man surely deserved what he got from his wife! After years of suffering with the man, I don’t think flirting around with women should be his uttermost priority. Six good children are just too much to cater for.
    Men pls learn from from this.

11. Manny

July 21, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Only one person should have been arrested – the wife.
    I understand her frustration but what has she achieved with this? Better revenge would have been to clean the man out.

12. Zandyzay

July 21, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Women don suffer, they covered the face of the man but not that of the woman, her daughter and the mistress. Contunu!! Diariz God oooo