Music

4 Years Down, Forever to Go! Naeto C & Beauty Blogger Wife Nicole Celebrate Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

Rapper Naeto C and beauty blogger and BellaNaija columnist Nicole Chikwe have been married for four years now! They got married in 2012 – click here to see their wedding.

The stunning couple is so fit they even make us forget they have kids – they made our hottest married couple list this year 😉

They are officially four at four – they have two children – a son born in 2013, and a daughter born in 2014.

Nicole shared on her Instagram page –

"4 Years of Marriage to my Best Friend. I wouldn't be half the woman I am today without you by my side. Thank you for everything. I love you @naetosuperc #NOC2012 #4YearsStrong #july21"

“4 Years of Marriage to my Best Friend. I wouldn’t be half the woman I am today without you by my side. Thank you for everything. I love you @naetosuperc #NOC2012 #4YearsStrong #july21”

While Naeto shared a moment of them dancing –

"Party 4 two on the 4th floor ❤️ @thenicolecode #happy4thanniversary ?"

“Party 4 two on the 4th floor ❤️ @thenicolecode #happy4thanniversary ?”

Congrats guys!

Photo Credit: @thenicolecode // @naetosuperc

1. Stephanie

July 21, 2016 at 9:10 pm

I’m lost…these two are still relevant why? Naeto hasn’t made any music since…4yrs ago. Nicole hasn’t done anything since… …. ….okay I don’t even know what she used to do but she’s shy not doing it now. At least Annie and 2face hv managed to stay relevant even if it’s through mama drama(Annie), concert(2face)

• Pink

July 21, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Na wa ooo, you sha took your time to analyse and drag other people into your analysis while you were at it. Did they force you to read?? Tuehh!!! Just say happy anniversary and move on abeg!
      Happy anniversary Super C and Nicole!

2. Bruno fierce Two

July 21, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Which one is relevant again? why are people so mean and disgusting. you see this Stephanie in real life she will be totally ugly and distasteful. Stop hiding and typing rubbish!!! Happy 4th Anniversary Naeto C and Nicole. It is not an easy feat , God continue to bless our home.

3. Felinda

July 21, 2016 at 11:13 pm

When a man finally finds a woman (his missing rib) and in whom he is finally AT PEACE. Priceless. He who finds a wife finds a good thing

Beautiful girl.

4. joy obasi

July 21, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Congrats! Wishing you guys more more happily married life……..

5. ElessarisElendil

July 22, 2016 at 12:05 am

So ehm is it me or could they pass for siblings?

6. ngbabe

July 22, 2016 at 1:06 am

Stephanie must be an angry Nigerian woman who is married to a man she’s not in love with. Please Stephanie why not give your life to Christ or rejoice with pretty Nikky and Naeto or better still buy a new Bible read it more often to reduce your midnight cries because it’s obvious pretty Nikky is leaving your dream. Get over it and let go because Naeto and Nikky are forever joined together by God you cannot put asunder.

7. prince kevin

July 22, 2016 at 5:27 am

Quite interesting to see some celebrities that still cherish, love and respect their wife.. happy anniversary bros and your beautiful angel, I wish you all the best.

8. toya

July 22, 2016 at 2:41 pm

congratulations guys..God bless ur union, nicole is my bff in my head….

9. Obi

July 29, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Congratulations to my favourite MC and celebrity. No drama, no controversy, just blessings upon blessings. Chukwu gozie gi Super C na Nicole. Happy fourth anniversary.