BN TV

Akah Nnani and Chef Fregz Weigh in on Sean Tizzle’s “Almost Relationship” with DJ Cuppy on a New Episode of “Akah Bants”

TV Presenter and Actor Akah Nnani is out with a new episode of ‘Akah Bants‘ and this time he has the talented Chef Fregz with him.

Together they weigh in on Sean Tizzle‘s recent remarks on his would-have-been relationship with DJ Cuppy.

He said,

“Hello banters, I woke up to news that Sean Tizzle has a crush on DJ Cuppy, who is the daughter to one of the richest men in Africa, and that he’s hoping for a relationship. Let me tell you, first of all i’m like… hold up! say what??
Sean Tizzle went ahead to blame the media for damaging the budding relationship he had already started with DJ Cuppy. Saying when the media got involved and blew things out of proportion, DJ Cuppy got scared and ran away.
At this point i’m like “boy bye!” So i got my friend Chef Fregz to come and join me talk about this Sean Tizzle and Dh Cuppy issue please. As per, how far na?

Watch it here:

1. Prince

August 9, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Nah dreamer Sean Tizzle be. I’m sure it was in the dream that his almost relationship with Cuppy happened

2. Tosin

August 9, 2016 at 3:46 pm

See as my guy serious im face
    like pesin wen wan conduct analytical analysis
    looool

I’ll watch later abeg. internet credit is not an infinite resource.

3. Beard gang

August 9, 2016 at 4:05 pm

well it might just have clicked if sean tizzle did not bring it to public awareness. the instagram post was a rookie move and the press interview was even worse..lol… cuppy can be dated na…lol…its not like sean tizzle is a being lower than human

• Tayo

August 9, 2016 at 5:19 pm

DJ Cuppy has bae sha, so Sean tizzle should give up ???

4. Ready

August 9, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Looool!! I loved this. Akah, do more videos with Chef Fregz.

• Rhona

August 9, 2016 at 4:23 pm

LOL, I know right? They’re hilarious together.

5. Great Lady

August 9, 2016 at 4:53 pm

? this was really funny. The combination of Akah and Chef Fregz is just hilarious. Facial expression is enough sef
    Memoirsofagreatlady.com

6. Zikky

August 9, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I enjoyed this. I love akah n chef fregs together. They r hilarious. He should do more with him. Plus I hv a crush on fregs Sha, so maybe that’s an added bonus. PS. If u r reading chef fregs , please return to your culinary post in BN .

7. Segun

August 15, 2016 at 4:25 pm

These two are so hilarious. Funniest bantz i’ve heard in a while