BN TV

BN Beauty: 13 Easy Back to School Hairstyles on Natural 4C Hair by Ma Luchi

BN TV

You know Summer holiday is over when you start seeing the ‘back to school’ inspired videos everywhere. Ma Luchi released a video for 13 easy back to school hairstyles for natural 4C textured hair.

Even though some of our BellaNaijarians may not be going ‘back to school’, these styles could influence your next protective style, fro Friday or weekend look.

Watch the Video

1. Jasmine

August 17, 2016 at 11:28 am

When deeper life members were carrying their virgin hair those days, u guys were complaining o. Now everybody is rocking virgin hair.

After everything, we still go back to the old times.

God is really good

• Oma

August 17, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Well, better late than never, I am so glad i made the choice!

• lily

August 17, 2016 at 6:33 pm

dats human beings for u…full of hypocrisy

2. Linda Mwami

August 18, 2016 at 11:10 am

She doesn’t look like deeper life tho,,, her hair is well maintained, motorised and tidy.
    She looks beautiful! Some people feel that if their hair natural it doesn’t need to be styled or taken care of, healthy hair regardless of the texture is beautiful just like damaged & unkempt hair regardless of the texture will ALWAYS look as mess. THE END!

3. lulu

August 26, 2016 at 3:48 pm

the deeper life comment is funny…lol. im also 2 yrs into natural and my shrunken hair is my middle finger long. when I do the African thread it becomes so long

4. Niky

September 12, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Love this. I will definitely try to do the same with my hair. By the way I have a clip in extension so I think it will look even more gorgeous. Thanks a lot for the article