BN TV

BN Style: Chanel Boateng is Back as Chanel Ambrose with 7 “Fat Girl” Style Hacks

BN TV

Lifestyle vlogger, Chanel Boateng recently announced her name change to Chanel Ambrose. She’s out with a new video on style hacks every “fat girl” should know.

In the video, Chanel shows us how to avoid “chub rub” between your thighs with baby oil, how to zip your jeans at the waist using gravity, how to make those gladiator shoes fit you thick calves and so much more. Here’s what she said;

Yes my dears, a useful video for all us plus size ladies out there! There are many hacks going around the internet, and this one is definitely doable not even for women who are plus size! Hope you enjoy!

Watch the Video

1. Pankere

August 26, 2016 at 6:50 pm

No go loose weight oo…dey do life hacks upandan…Shioo!

2. Bodunade

August 26, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Why is this hilarious?

Zipping with gravity got me.

3. cheek

August 26, 2016 at 6:56 pm

everybody goes thru the same shit.
    EVEN skinny girls. lol
    #GREATtips

4. Tutu

August 26, 2016 at 7:20 pm

BN have you heard that Wueen Elizabeth is dead?

• Tutu

August 26, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Never mind. The Queen is alive and well.

5. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

August 26, 2016 at 7:29 pm

But I love Fat girls?

6. Chidinma Inspirations

August 26, 2016 at 7:45 pm

One thing many people don’t understand is that, you need to dress for your body type and not wear what is in vogue or trending.

It has nothing to do with body shaming but being wise. Does what you wear complement your body type, if the answer is no then why are you trying to wear it?

After many will say they don’t care but they do. You can always look beautiful in so many lovely outfits and not so lovely in others.

• Jane

August 26, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Your comment is a very nice advice for every woman.

7. Iz a comedy something

August 26, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Is she having some sort of a comedy show? This is a joke!!!! Just wear clothes that fit or go gym. Aye o le

8. Leah

August 26, 2016 at 8:45 pm

I thought had issues, then I watch a video like this and sit my skinny ass back and take a deep breath. Brave woman.

9. Butter

August 26, 2016 at 9:01 pm

I’m sorry I just can’t *coversface*

10. Oma

August 26, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Im a big girl too (…well not this big, plus 5mth post-baby and struggling to lose) and the only advice i could think to give a big girl is ‘please lose the weight’. Not just for your happiness, but for your health. If only you know the strain being overweight puts on your heart and other organs. Its hardwork but its definetely worth your while. Stay blessed!

• Uberhautelooks.blogspot. com

August 27, 2016 at 10:01 am

You can talk to me. I’ll tell you all I did to reduce my weight from 90kg to 71kg.
      I have been battling fat all my life and I can tell you, aside from health risks, it’s extremely stressful being fat!

• Yeah but...

August 27, 2016 at 11:54 am

Good advice but while working on the weight loss, it’s good to know how to deal with things rubbing together and the other things she addresses in the video. She’s not saying big people shouldn’t lose weight – in fact she lost a lot of weight a few months but unfortunately gained some of it again after she had an operation. Basically, life has to go on while the weight loss goes on, and it’s important for big girls to take care of themselves and look good even as they lose weight.

11. JustSaying

August 26, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Gosh this gilr always doing the most and saying the most in all her videos.

Like when she unfortunately miscarried and she did a video spilling it all out – crying and all . I know it may help others but please its not every bit of your life you need to put on youtube – dont show us crying cos of some misfortune. be a lil discreet sometime. She was way too much for me so i unsubscribed her channel.

People will do anything and do the most and give us shocking youtube thumbnail images or titles to their videos just to get some Youtube hits – (as she has done here) just to get views and youtube hits. I have learnt their tricks and wont even click on the video.

Peakmill doesnt even have to do the most and she is nearing a million subscribers.

Just chill.

• "changing moniker"

August 27, 2016 at 11:22 am

I actually find this video enlightening. …its not aa bad as your comment made it out to be.?

• Gosh

August 27, 2016 at 11:37 am

Wow… some people have blocks of ice in place of hearts sha… so you know her miscarriage of twins was really unfortunate, and instead of sympathizing with her at such a painful time, you accuse a grieving mother of ‘doing the most and saying the most’ in her time of mourning. I’ve seen that video and in my opinion, there was nothing like ‘the most’ going on, just a woman in a place of overwhelming pain and heartbreak. She even tried to restrain herself in my opinion. The only reason she did the video was because her subscribers had seen her pregnant belly and were asking about the babies, not knowing she’d had such a sad loss. And honestly, anyone that loses twins at an advanced stage of pregnancy is free to grieve in any way they need to, and we really should not judge. Who are we to tell anyone how to mourn?

12. memyselfandi

August 27, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Than name change business is not a very good move branding wise I do not know who advised her. People will still search online for Chanel Boateng, brands will still discuss Chanel Boateng heck I still think in Chanel Boateng terms and will always do you should have stuck to the Boateng name for your brand honey. and kept the Ambrose name for your personal life. AmbiRose by Chanel Boateng works just fine.

13. Bee

August 29, 2016 at 10:48 am

toh, i am on a big size but not this big, eleyi ga, wear what fits pls, if d jeans doesnt fit get a bigger size nao, na by force? i have smaller pairs of jeans i use to measure my weight loss … why tear?