BN TV

We met Chris Attoh! WATCH AdannaDavid’s South African Vlog on BN TV

BN TV

In the past week, AdannaDavid went to South Africa for a few days and they’re sharing it all on a new vlog.

Their first stop was Johannesburg, where they met up with Chris Attoh, attended business meetings and went shopping in Sandton.

Watch it here:

1. Smackdown

August 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Lol everyone is tired of this couple

• Okechi

August 7, 2016 at 8:55 pm

I agree with you if she’s doing something really inspirational about Africans or build a empire for herself I’ll be waiting for next episode but it is very very boring. What’s new about a South Africa anyways

• potpourri

August 8, 2016 at 7:44 am

Actually Okechi, a few things are happening over here.. but j guess BN cldnt care less.. well the elections were just occluded which saw Jacob Zuma win a second term.. However what’s more shocking is that as he stood up to make his speech in acceptance of the electoral results.. 3 young ladies stood up, faced the crowd with signs in their hand.. which wrote ” I am 1 in 3″ and another said “remember kwhezi”.. kwhezi is actually the name given to the young lady who sued the president on rape charhe’s.. now the man got acquitted which was literally on a technicality ( I think statute of limitations) it’s so sad that people can elect a rapist who has 700 other charges again him.. how do you et acquitted of that many without people being suspicious.. its truly sickening.. I’m not sure if you heard about the famous statement the president made in an interview where he suggested that he took a shower to get rid of Hiv and aids.. lool.

anyway.. that’s basically what is happening now.. All the journalists took attention away from Zuma and were following the 3 ladies as they were neig dragged out and possibly manhandled by security.. sad thing is that 1 in 3 women in SA has been raped. this includes my self and most ladies i actually know .. can you imagine such a statistic?
      May God help us

• Oma

August 8, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Omg, @Potpouri, your comment makes me sad. I am sorry to hear you had to go through something as torturous as rape, and 1 in 3! That’s so scary it is almost unbelievable. H

• Le coco

August 7, 2016 at 10:02 pm

except you clearly

• Ola

August 8, 2016 at 12:08 am

Yet u clicked and opened a story about them … U are clearly a fan and u love them . Go and sit inside bush jor

2. Aramide

August 7, 2016 at 8:46 pm

i don’t understand the beef you have towards them, so if you are tired..eh hen..go and siddon somewhere nah.
    They are living their lives and putting it online, if you don’t want to watch, no one is forcing you to do so, darl…lool
    I personally get tired of online personalities….but they are kinda cute…

• Okechi

August 8, 2016 at 12:01 am

I personally not watching them jare, Bellanaija put it here that’s how I got to see them. We don’t have any beef towards them except we are tired of non inspirational storys. She’s a Dortor or something like that she can advice women’s in health related matters. Otherwise innovation Please we are bored of them.

3. Miss Ghana

August 8, 2016 at 6:29 am

Damn! Eba and egusi again?

4. I'mJustSayn'

August 8, 2016 at 7:34 am

I came to see the cute baby. Aww! kiss kiss #okbye